Fat people are not people.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm getting ignored content and a slight wiff of nigger.

Must be blandy or fisty lol.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hows the blue cashew going nowadays?

Anyone?

bigfial.png

:LOL3:
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh look. This ugly faggot talks a gang of shit but is too scared of my replies.

Hey, I know! Let’s really get me and tell everyone about my little on that everyone already knew about. That’ll really show me!

Old ugly ass cretinous pussy. Kill yourself
Too scared you say lol.

Ok,you're off ignore.I'll try to ignore the nigger stench whilst I slap you all around the forum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dude/s.... my exploits were and still continue to be far ranging and integral to the very existence of the many collecting points over decades (ie Forums).

You're still in attendance because of ME.

Most of my actions have never been for forum consumption, particularly for the plebes like yourself.

....but I'll leave that up to others to discuss or not.

I've always been happy to work the slow grind and that won't stop until I'm dead, Curry Munchers.

Freud, you are nothing more than a forum clown. You have proven this time after time with your moronic and sophomoric antics. It's only through the grace of whatever foot fetish God you worship that you haven't been nuked off the forums. Just because so-called tards up in high places find you amusing does not mean I have to feel the same. You're "exploits" amount to jack shit, furthermore your online "career" consists of being outted as a "man," when your Dinky Diana troll imploded because you're a shit poster. In addition to being one of the all time worst BH alum posters in history, you also broke the one rule that was asked of you, not once, not twice but three times. You're even lucky your name still comes up in the "history books." You and SSS both should count your public hairs lucky you both haven't been thrown out like the trash you two are.

You have never and will never have any bearing on my trajectory because I put in the "work" not you and not anyone else. You have always just been a foot rest in passing nothing more.

I see. This is the part where your "work" is clandestine and "TOP SECRET" because countless lives around the world (forums) still need you to liberate them from the evil fascist message board owner/s? You were nothing more than a boot licking "yes man." You shined up Evil Blood's rectum with your tongue real nice, did you also give him a fucking reach around you fucking glorified spammer?

You've always been at a "slow grind" with your sleep inducing thoughts or your idiotic pictures of your ailing body parts. You're in the top ten of shite posters, you should feel very comfortable on that "list" of Unextraordinary minds.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Freud, you are nothing more than a forum clown. You have proven this time after time with your moronic and sophomoric antics. It's only through the grace of whatever foot fetish God you worship that you haven't been nuked off the forums. Just because so-called tards up in high places find you amusing does not mean I have to feel the same. You're "exploits" amount to jack shit, furthermore your online "career" consists of being outted as a "man," when your Dinky Diana troll imploded because you're a shit poster. In addition to being one of the all time worst BH alum posters in history, you also broke the one rule that was asked of you, not once, not twice but three times. You're even lucky your name still comes up in the "history books." You and SSS both should count your public hairs lucky you both haven't been thrown out like the trash you two are.

You have never and will never have any bearing on my trajectory because I put in the "work" not you and not anyone else. You have always just been a foot rest in passing nothing more.

I see. This is the part where your "work" is clandestine and "TOP SECRET" because countless lives around the world (forums) still need you to liberate them from the evil fascist message board owner/s? You were nothing more than a boot licking "yes man." You shined up Evil Blood's rectum with your tongue real nice, did you also give him a fucking reach around you fucking glorified spammer?

You've always been at a "slow grind" with your sleep inducing thoughts or your idiotic pictures of your ailing body parts. You're in the top ten of shite posters, you should feel very comfortable on that "list" of Unextraordinary minds.
I will read this post some other time

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Your ignorant air claims still mirror 2005.

It's why I so enjoy your presence... you're like a perpetual forum pinata addicted to getting bashed on the regular....

(Except instead of candy falling out, it's stupidity)

My claims are all truthfully out there where you can look it up for yourself on TheWayBack Machine.

You're a fucking joke Freud.

You were like the Parkinson version of Muhammad Ali at your best.

"Float like a spammer and sting like a cold French fry."

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Too scared you say lol.

Ok,you're off ignore.I'll try to ignore the nigger stench whilst I slap you all around the forum.

You ain’t slapping shit but your bumpy ass dick, you bitch made pussy.

You ain’t shit, never been shit and never will be shit. Slap that, you cock eyed faggot.