Poopy Pants Punches Herself in Her Fat Face Again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OK, thanks. Poor guy, life must be very tough for him

You seem like a positive individual.

Are people like Adam Hitler common in the UK?

I watch Tik Tok for shits and grins and get exposed to people from all over the world.

Most of the UK individuals I come across are fairly positive, funny and often sweet.

Is Liverpool, where Adam's from, a horrible place? Or is it probably him?

I simply don't understand.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You seem like a positive individual.

Are people like Adam Hitler common in the UK?

I watch Tik Tok for shits and grins and get exposed to people from all over the world.

Most of the UK individuals I come across are fairly positive, funny and often sweet.

Is Liverpool, where Adam's from, a horrible place? Or is it probably him?

I simply don't understand.
I believe he's a northerner, it's pretty rough and uncivilised up there. Its basically one big council estate. If you survive the almost daily stabbings the x bully dogs are there to maul you to death. The weather is crap and poor adam probably doesnt even have a decent beach nearby. And yes, a lot of the people are like him unfortunately. His attitude comes from trying to survive sadly

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe he's a northerner, it's pretty rough and uncivilised up there. Its basically one big council estate. If you survive the almost daily stabbings the x bully dogs are there to maul you to death. The weather is crap and poor adam probably doesnt even have a decent beach nearby. And yes, a lot of the people are like him unfortunately. His attitude comes from trying to survive sadly

Thank you. That makes a lot of sense. I actually feel badly for him in that case.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is there some hilarious reason behind the name lame in the title of this thread that I've overlooked? Because if not that's embarrassingly weak

I find it hilarious that Fat @Lily revealed to everyone in Live Chat that she sometimes shits her pants when she is driving her car.

If you do not....maybe there is something that you want to tell us in the theme of "I shit my pants when...."

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I actually feel badly for him

Oh man, it is funny when people try so hard to use proper grammar and only end up saying things they do not even mean.

In this case, Fat @Lily is explaining that her ability to feel emotions is weak.