The Scandal of the Vatican Steamer! (Joe goes poopy while meeting the Pope)

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've never normally given any time to the theory that celebrities and world leaders have doubles, but Biden looks different everytime he appears in public.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've never normally given any time to the theory that celebrities and world leaders have doubles, but Biden looks different everytime he appears in public.

Him and the North Korean leader, eh?

I read in their declining years Fidel Castro & Mao had body doubles too when they were too frail to make public appearances.

But yeah Biden is too old.

He looks like he can't handle the strain anymore.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL!

Yeah Biden should Def go by 2024.

Pelosi & Barbara Feinstein too.

DEMOCRATS becoming an old folks home.

They could easily be out flanked by new up n coming young Republicans.

Democrats need a new lineup if they have any promising rookies.

he was good enough to cheat into office once, josephine.

But what if he's not even around in 2024, Lokmeer?

Then all this pent up anger you have for your "Revenge Target' will have been fer nothin.

Anyways I suspect the Democrats have a backup plan to replace Biden by then Lokmeer.

If they don't then they're pretty fuckin dense shortsighted and dumb, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL!

Yeah Biden should Def go by 2024.

Pelosi & Barbara Feinstein too.

DEMOCRATS becoming an old folks home.

They could easily be out flanked by new up n coming young Republicans.

Democrats need a new lineup if they have any promising rookies.

he was good enough to cheat into office once, josephine.

But what if he's not even around in 2024, Lokmeer?

Then all this pent up anger you have for your "Revenge Target' will have been fer nothin.

Anyways I suspect the Democrats have a backup plan to replace Biden by then Lokmeer.

If they don't then they're pretty fuckin dense shortsighted and dumb, eh?

You people arent too bright, josephine. You couldnt even cheat the election without making it obvious.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, then, his body double pooped his pants?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HOOLEEFUK! The rest of the world knows what a brain damaged fuktard biden is but our media and cunt libs like what we have here cover for him with whataboutisms on Trump!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#poopypantsjoe has been the #1 trend on Twitter for two days in a row. For month there have been reports from supposed secret service agents that Joe Biden regularly shits himself and that it is common with advanced dementia. Biden is unfit for office. This should be obvious to all reasonable people.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, for someone who claims to dislike Biden, you have an annoying habit of diverting criticism away from him and directing it at Trump.

I wasn't trying to divert from Biden. I can't stand Biden. But you people are such hypocrites. I was just pointing it out. You are always criticizing in Biden or Obama what you let slide with Trump. It's the only reason I don't criticize Biden more here. If you had criticized Trump -- which you had every reason to do -- I wouldn't call you hypocrites for criticizing Biden as well.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know, for someone who claims to dislike Biden, you have an annoying habit of diverting criticism away from him and directing it at Trump.

I wasn't trying to divert from Biden. I can't stand Biden. But you people are such hypocrites. I was just pointing it out. You are always criticizing in Biden or Obama what you let slide with Trump. It's the only reason I don't criticize Biden more here. If you had criticized Trump -- which you had every reason to do -- I wouldn't call you hypocrites for criticizing Biden as well.
Trump was a better President than any democRAT in my lifetime.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I regularly criticised Trump for his Israel worship.

However, he was a damn sight preferable to the walking corpse in office now....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

"I can't stand Biden." I find that hard to believe as qe both know you voted for that disaster. Own that shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
News out of the COP26 in Scotland is that he constantly smelled of shit and kept constantly farting and stinking the place up.