Fat people are not people.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ffs the countess of montefisto is gunna be pissed when it sees this thread.

Hey, you ugly fucking lame

I already posted full body pic proof that I’m not fat. How bout you post proof that you ain’t a Quasimodo looking motherfucker?

Always begging for attention cuz nobody deems you worthy of bothering with. Well there….I tossed your ugly pug faced ass a bone. Go on now…shoo shoo

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
reface-2023-06-03-03-26-33-1685770002075.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey, you ugly fucking lame

I already posted full body pic proof that I’m not fat. How bout you post proof that you ain’t a Quasimodo looking motherfucker?

Always begging for attention cuz nobody deems you worthy of bothering with. Well there….I tossed your ugly pug faced ass a bone. Go on now…shoo shoo

As Uncle Roger would say...

H49AYEN.gif

Listen.

With this idiot, Emperor Retard you're using too many fucking words regarding this tool. Keep it simple stupid, use your mind as bug repellent when gnats like this one with fairy wings try to goad you into a moronic exchange.

Take a deep breath and then post something along the lines of:

"I'M NOT FAT I SWEAR! I'LL EVEN SHOW YOU I'M NOT FAT. WATCH MY NOW SKINNY ASS SUCK OFF SIR SUPER SOUTHERN WITHOUT NEEDING MY PRIMATENE MIST!"

Then you should really fuck him up with an ending like this one:

"I'M NOT FAT! I'M DOWN FROM 305 POUNDS TO 299 POUNDS! SAY SOMETHIN' NOW YOU QUASIMODO LOOKING FISH-FACE NO BALLS HAVING FAGGOT! THE ONLY JUNK IN THIS TRUNK IS A MACK TRUCK! WAIT? DID I JUST DISS MYSELF?"

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Let’s see you’re trotters then.

My feet are lovely specimens and they've been posted on the forums over the years, sporadically.

Flynn's feet never have been and that's because they're putrid and have Mumbai rat droppings embedded under its toenails.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Let’s see you’re trotters then.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I have never met a more demanding crowd that always wants something. How is it you guys think that people are just going to do what you tell them to do? Does this work where you come from?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I have never met a more demanding crowd that always wants something. How is it you guys think that people are just going to do what you tell them to do? Does this work where you come from?

Your rotting feet are like you.... yellow.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My feet are lovely specimens and they've been posted on the forums over the years, sporadically.

Flynn's feet never have been and that's because they're putrid and have Mumbai rat droppings embedded under its toenails.

Your feet look like 2 frozen ham hocks that were run over by rush hour traffic.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Your feet look like 2 frozen ham hocks that were run over by rush hour traffic.

How would you know?

Mumbai doesn't boast a large pork industry nor consumption rate.

Stay in your bike lane, Farook.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How would you know?

Mumbai doesn't boast a large pork industry nor consumption rate.

Stay in your bike lane, Farook.

How would I know?

I've seen that train wreck of pictures with your feet. You really need to have that extreme case of fungi under your toes eradicated with a military grade laser.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How would I know?

I've seen that train wreck of pictures with your feet. You really need to have that extreme case of fungi under your toes eradicated with a military grade laser.

Nope... you're projecting your own feetz status on others.

My feetz are divine and heavenly.