Fat people are not people.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That's like saying any number of your posts are funny.

Impossible.

Not any number....

ALL OF THEM, Farookio!

reface-2023-06-03-03-50-16-1685772637651.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That sad part is when you try harder, you suck even more.

What's sad is how you've been ankle humping me since 2005 and looking for validation...

It's not ever going to happen because you're just as unimaginative and needy as you were 18 years ago.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What's sad is how you've been ankle humping me since 2005 and looking for validation...

It's not ever going to happen because you're just as unimaginative and needy as you were 18 years ago.

Sure I have Freud.

Which is why I take up about 2 gigs in your personal hard drive.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Sure I have Freud.

Which is why I take up about 2 gigs in your personal hard drive.

Your ignorant air claims still mirror 2005.

It's why I so enjoy your presence... you're like a perpetual forum pinata addicted to getting bashed on the regular....

(Except instead of candy falling out, it's stupidity)

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Your ignorant air claims still mirror 2005.

It's why I so enjoy your presence... you're like a perpetual forum pinata addicted to getting bashed on the regular....

(Except instead of candy falling out, it's stupidity)

As opposed to your always lackluster and muted posts? You've always been a shit poster Freud, you had talented friends and rode on their coattails.

That's your claim to fame. You never put in the work, you always let other's do the heavy lifting and you always were the last one in and the first one out.

I've always known how highly overrated you truly are.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Whatever I reckon?

Sorry if what I saw firsthand with my very own two eyes was the truth.

Dude/s.... my exploits were and still continue to be far ranging and integral to the very existence of the many collecting points over decades (ie Forums).

You're still in attendance because of ME.

Most of my actions have never been for forum consumption, particularly for the plebes like yourself.

....but I'll leave that up to others to discuss or not.

I've always been happy to work the slow grind and that won't stop until I'm dead, Curry Munchers.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As Uncle Roger would say...

H49AYEN.gif

Listen.

With this idiot, Emperor Retard you're using too many fucking words regarding this tool. Keep it simple stupid, use your mind as bug repellent when gnats like this one with fairy wings try to goad you into a moronic exchange.

Take a deep breath and then post something along the lines of:

"I'M NOT FAT I SWEAR! I'LL EVEN SHOW YOU I'M NOT FAT. WATCH MY NOW SKINNY ASS SUCK OFF SIR SUPER SOUTHERN WITHOUT NEEDING MY PRIMATENE MIST!"

Then you should really fuck him up with an ending like this one:

"I'M NOT FAT! I'M DOWN FROM 305 POUNDS TO 299 POUNDS! SAY SOMETHIN' NOW YOU QUASIMODO LOOKING FISH-FACE NO BALLS HAVING FAGGOT! THE ONLY JUNK IN THIS TRUNK IS A MACK TRUCK! WAIT? DID I JUST DISS MYSELF?"
Did old fisty get upset lol. I have no idea as the spamming suck up has been on ignore for months now. I don't converse with dirty niggers you know.

So is old fisty mc-suck up still trying to claim she's hot and skinny.Like any white man with on ounce of self respect would ever look at that dirty skank twice.

I said that thing would get mad when it saw this thread.Clairvoyant reaper,I guess I'm not loved or like a brother or sister to that mud blood .I'm heart broken lulz.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, you ugly fucking lame

I already posted full body pic proof that I’m not fat. How bout you post proof that you ain’t a Quasimodo looking motherfucker?

Always begging for attention cuz nobody deems you worthy of bothering with. Well there….I tossed your ugly pug faced ass a bone. Go on now…shoo shoo
You’re a fat assed Latina, who lives in stinky gang ridden Compton. Must be some cool life

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to the club Hermaphrodite

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flea is curvy. Oak is just round and misreable

Shaped like that little one eye monster from monsters inc

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Oh look. This ugly faggot talks a gang of shit but is too scared of my replies.

Hey, I know! Let’s really get me and tell everyone about my little on that everyone already knew about. That’ll really show me!

Old ugly ass cretinous pussy. Kill yourself

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look. This ugly faggot talks a gang of shit but is too scared of my replies.

Hey, I know! Let’s really get me and tell everyone about my little on that everyone already knew about. That’ll really show me!

Old ugly ass cretinous pussy. Kill yourself
That is some very ugly self-talk you have with yourself, I urge you to speak with your therapy team stat!