Fat people are not people.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Was that meant for me or are you standing in front a mirror right now?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
7o5r03.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^ Admin sucks Mannaise from pork steeples like a foil pack of fruity yoghurt on the ISS...

^^^ This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

Your metaphors are just atrocious and to make matters worse, "mannaise" you think is somehow witty or funny.

Give it up dude. Retire the fuck off the forums already you fucking relic.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
^^^ This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

Your metaphors are just atrocious and to make matters worse, "mannaise" you think is somehow witty or funny.

Give it up dude. Retire the fuck off the forums already you fucking relic.

Shush, Nobody...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You ain’t slapping shit but your bumpy ass dick, you bitch made pussy.

You ain’t shit, never been shit and never will be shit. Slap that, you cock eyed faggot.
Is that it,you grotesque fucking ogre?

I better than you,have always been better than you,and will aways be better then you.Shall we tell everyone how you use to rock up in my pm box begging for protection when Din/senor pen use to ride your sorry arse all over the forum lulz.You're a weak poster.And it's the reason why you have to go around telling posters like sss that you love them.It's why you had to go begging cunty to protect you from the prowler. And all the others that you claim to be like brothers and sisters to you.It's casue you suck.

Blackmuse and V-Agent took a virtual shit right down your throat when they took cosmic outpost from you.And what did you do? A big fat NOTHING.

That's not strictly true though is it Flea.You actually started to call muse and vag your brothers after they did that too you lolololololololol.

You're dismissed now tard.Well unless you'd like to have a convo about how Poofer just trolled you to hell and back lmao.Everyone saw that.You were just to dumb to know what he did to you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This guy is spot on tho. Oak is not a person she’s a pig

People don’t going cheering the deaths of innocent children over a legal verdict they do not agree with.

What a digustimg and misreable monster

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This guy is spot on tho. Oak is not a person she’s a pig

People don’t going cheering the deaths of innocent children over a legal verdict they do not agree with.

What a digustimg and misreable monster
What do your fellow dwarfs say about you? Short fat and broke