Fat people are not people.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are you trying to be homophobic or are you scared of polaroids leaking out of the other 4 dirty Mumbai street urchins balls deep in your arse while eating rice with their nasty fingers?

I'm "scared" that you might post more of your slop for another 10 years.

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
That would be some Gelato Cake.

An Indica heavy hybrid, consisting of a good 28.9% THC. For only $21 a gram or $40 an 8th or $75 for a quarter or $150 for a half or $280 for an ounce you can be as sensual and intelligent as I.
A half is 150 to 180 here. Thats New Zealand $ though. I don't know how much it is in McDonalds bucks.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You really ain’t shit without personal info, are you? Bwah hahaha

Listen up, you irrelevant cocksucker. More than half of those names you dropped WOULDNT KNOW YOU or remember you if you squat down and let your mama felch you in front of them. You had to drop about ten names of REAL FLAMERS cuz you don’t have a gawddamn thing left to use. Hell, no one here pays attention to you. You got your head up DILF’s ass of all people, probably cuz he gets more attention than you ever will. Poofer and I go back 17 years, so your opinion on anything him and I do is irrelevant, just like your fucking flame rep.

You and I don’t have to interact, you know. Just play your position with the Seamajor’s and Admin’s of the board and I’ll just step over you like I do them. Lol
Deary me,is that it, again? lulz.

I thought you were ment to be good at this.Tell me how many peoples pm boxes filled up after I spanked you with my first post? Did the pms go like this perhaps `pweaze protect me,pweaze,pweaze`.I've never come accross a weaker tard in this game then you.It's pathetic how you go around sucking up to people calling them your bros and sisters.It's a troll/flame forum you weak minded fucking half nigger.

Didn't like me outting you for the weak bitch that you are,did you lulz. `Oh weaps,pweaze protect me from Din`.`Oh cunty,pweaze protect me from the prowler.` `Oh blackmuse and vag if you take my forum off me,I'll get cross and tell everyone that you're both like brothers to me lol.

And for the record you dumb cunt,everyone has been and still is laughing there arse off at you for the way Poofer trolled you in to jacking the gook cashew in.Bwhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but he's like a brother to me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
A half is 150 to 180 here. Thats New Zealand $ though. I don't know how much it is in McDonalds bucks.

Well, yeah. It's NEW FUCKING ZEALAND. A shithole if you ask me.

New Zealand could get bombed back to the 1920's and no one would notice. Anyways, aren't Kiwi's wannabe and bastardized versions of Australians?

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
Well, yeah. It's NEW FUCKING ZEALAND. A shithole if you ask me.

New Zealand could get bombed back to the 1920's and no one would notice. Anyways, aren't Kiwi's wannabe and bastardized versions of Australians?
I agree. This country is a wreck and its declined rapidly in the last 2 years. It could get bombed now and no one would notice. And no, we don't like Aussies. They are USA wannabes. And they piss us oriffff.............

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I agree. This country is a wreck and its declined rapidly in the last 2 years. It could get bombed now and no one would notice. And no, we don't like Aussies. They are USA wannabes. And they piss us oriffff.............

If you'd quit trying to suck their dicks everytime you saw one, you might have better international relations.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Deary me,is that it, again? lulz.

I thought you were ment to be good at this.Tell me how many peoples pm boxes filled up after I spanked you with my first post? Did the pms go like this perhaps `pweaze protect me,pweaze,pweaze`.I've never come accross a weaker tard in this game then you.It's pathetic how you go around sucking up to people calling them your bros and sisters.It's a troll/flame forum you weak minded fucking half nigger.

Didn't like me outting you for the weak bitch that you are,did you lulz. `Oh weaps,pweaze protect me from Din`.`Oh cunty,pweaze protect me from the prowler.` `Oh blackmuse and vag if you take my forum off me,I'll get cross and tell everyone that you're both like brothers to me lol.

And for the record you dumb cunt,everyone has been and still is laughing there arse off at you for the way Poofer trolled you in to jacking the gook cashew in.Bwhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but he's like a brother to me.

I won the minute you started dragging others into your wank fest. Can’t you handle me without trying to ride the tails of better flamers who would never remember your insignificant ass?

Oh flea…you did this ten years ago! Bitch, stfu. Ain’t no rewrite of history gonna change the fact that you’re a sorry punk. Ain’t no using a phantom Poofer troll gonna change the fact that you ain’t shit at this, never was and never will be. That’s why you have to resort to using WHAT YOU THINK others did to me. Stand on your own two feet, Quasimodo or fuck off.