Fat people are not people.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea,I'm sorry.

SORRY I DIDN'T KICK YOU IN YOUR GIANT CUNT MONTHS AGO !

What the fuck are you waiting for then? Big red font does not equate to a punt kick, you delusional fucking munter.

Screaming the word wrecked does not mean you did anything. It just shows that you’re completely aware of the fact that you ain’t shit, never were shit and never will be shit. You couldn’t fuck someone up if they bent over and showed you where to plow, yet you’re sitting there with your big red font trying to convince everyone you did something.

You know you’re a LOSER when the only ones applauding you are the resident spammers. Have a nice day, Creaper.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
You’ve never been relevant enough to be my “brother”. You’re a low level fucktard who ain’t shit, never been shit and never will be shit.

If all you’re gonna do is drop the names of others instead of actually fucking flaming my ass, this convo is over. I’ve wasted enough time feeding your pug looking ass.

I agree 100% weapey is just tumbleweed blowing through.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What the fuck are you waiting for then? Big red font does not equate to a punt kick, you delusional fucking munter.

Screaming the word wrecked does not mean you did anything. It just shows that you’re completely aware of the fact that you ain’t shit, never were shit and never will be shit. You couldn’t fuck someone up if they bent over and showed you where to plow, yet you’re sitting there with your big red font trying to convince everyone you did something.

You know you’re a LOSER when the only ones applauding you are the resident spammers. Have a nice day, Creaper.
It's hardly my fault is it that you lack the intelligence to know when you've been cunt punted from one side of the forum to the next, now is it.You keep trying to spin this narritive that `u ain't da shit` yet I could quite easily link posts that I've made here that are considered quality content.Which I'll quite gladly do as soon as you prove not only to me,but to the rest of the forum that you are this great,erm . . . . . well ok not great but mediocre poster.

14300 posts you have here.Just link ONE great post that you've ever made.I mean there must be atleast one out of 14300 posts.

Who am I fucking kidding.This wrecked fucking retard couldn't even keep a forum going with good content even though it was paying 40 odd bucks a month for the pleasure.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you heard that admin sucks Seaboob's flaccid old cocktail frank?
Isnt Frank your hubby’s name. Remember? He bought you new panties, and you gladly had sex with him. You must be outta smokes again

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’ve never been relevant enough to be my “brother”. You’re a low level fucktard who ain’t shit, never been shit and never will be shit.

If all you’re gonna do is drop the names of others instead of actually fucking flaming my ass, this convo is over. I’ve wasted enough time feeding your pug looking ass.
AIDS

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
WTF are you? An Aussie? More like a Gringo with lung cancer

I'm your superior in every meaningful and virtuous aspect under the sun then around the moon, my massive set of brass balls then back, Creepy...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who lives longer in a famine, dipshit?
Fat people generally don't love longer in famines, ironically. What I read is middle weight people tend to love longer as skinny people have no reserves, fat people have lots of reserves but also larger muscle mass to move around all that fat (this also causes higher calorie burn rates), while middle wait people tend to love the longest. They are fitter with fewer health complications than skinny or fat people but still have some reserves unlike skinny people.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fat people generally don't love longer in famines, ironically. What I read is middle weight people tend to love longer as skinny people have no reserves, fat people have lots of reserves but also larger muscle mass to move around all that fat (this also causes higher calorie burn rates), while middle wait people tend to love the longest. They are fitter with fewer health complications than skinny or fat people but still have some reserves unlike skinny people.

Well Oprah fasted for 16 weeks or so once, so I doubt slim or middle weights could last that long.