Fat people are not people.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I won the minute you started dragging others into your wank fest. Can’t you handle me without trying to ride the tails of better flamers who would never remember your insignificant ass?

Oh flea…you did this ten years ago! Bitch, stfu. Ain’t no rewrite of history gonna change the fact that you’re a sorry punk. Ain’t no using a phantom Poofer troll gonna change the fact that you ain’t shit at this, never was and never will be. That’s why you have to resort to using WHAT YOU THINK others did to me. Stand on your own two feet, Quasimodo or fuck off.
Won ? lol,the only thing you're ever likely to win is the local pie eating contest you fat nigger.Stating what a weak arse cunt you are is not involving others in anything you dumb whale.It was merely providing evidence of what a weak arse little tardling you actually are.i see what you're trying to do though,accuse others of what you are guilty off is yet again another piece of evidence of what an insignificant little tard you are.

Reaper-stands alone and always has.

Big Flea-Oh dins getting me,pweaze help.The prowlers getting me,pweaze help.

Flea my little beached Whale.Am I not like a brother anymore? SAY IT ISN'T SO lololololol.

57129559.jpg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck I feel all dirty posting to a nigger.

I better go shower and try to get rid of the stench.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, this thread turned into a shit show. It looks like the inside of fat Lily's toilet bowl after she spent the night binge eating a five gallon bucket of refried beans with extra lard.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, this thread turned into a shit show. It looks like the inside of fat Lily's toilet bowl after she spent the night binge eating a five gallon bucket of refried beans with extra lard.
Every thread you post is a shitshow. Facts!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL at best you kneel, thats when you haven't been cold clocked by any half decent poster. You have no talent for this, thats not unusual as many don't. what really sucks is you dont get it, well sucks for you that is in a dunning-kruger way..

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hey, you ugly fucking lame

I already posted full body pic proof that I’m not fat. How bout you post proof that you ain’t a Quasimodo looking motherfucker?

Always begging for attention cuz nobody deems you worthy of bothering with. Well there….I tossed your ugly pug faced ass a bone. Go on now…shoo shoo
*BOOM*

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't get Freud's avvy hack...

Also where is Garraty? Working on his tan, to go with his dreadlocks/hair braids ?
He got sick of the dick and dork duo libtard spam show that sewageMAP and Admong are running day and night

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Won ? lol,the only thing you're ever likely to win is the local pie eating contest you fat nigger.Stating what a weak arse cunt you are is not involving others in anything you dumb whale.It was merely providing evidence of what a weak arse little tardling you actually are.i see what you're trying to do though,accuse others of what you are guilty off is yet again another piece of evidence of what an insignificant little tard you are.

Big Flea-Oh dins getting me,pweaze help.The prowlers getting me,pweaze help.

Flea my little beached Whale.Am I not like a brother anymore? SAY IT ISN'T SO lololololol.

57129559.jpg

You’ve never been relevant enough to be my “brother”. You’re a low level fucktard who ain’t shit, never been shit and never will be shit.

If all you’re gonna do is drop the names of others instead of actually fucking flaming my ass, this convo is over. I’ve wasted enough time feeding your pug looking ass.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You’ve never been relevant enough to be my “brother”. You’re a low level fucktard who ain’t shit, never been shit and never will be shit.

If all you’re gonna do is drop the names of others instead of actually fucking flaming my ass, this convo is over. I’ve wasted enough time feeding your pug looking ass.
Have you even tried doubling down on the 0zempic?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Flea,I'm sorry.

SORRY I DIDN'T KICK YOU IN YOUR GIANT CUNT MONTHS AGO !
The problem dealing with a moron like you is that you're too dumb to understand you've been wrecked.

WRECKED- MUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL at best you kneel, thats when you haven't been cold clocked by any half decent poster. You have no talent for this, thats not unusual as many don't. what really sucks is you dont get it, well sucks for you that is in a dunning-kruger way..
Look at this little bitch trying to jump on the bandwagon.

You ran away and hid in fucking general section for months the last time you were stupid enough to try and jump in to my business.Pimms o'clock little faggot that you are.