Fat people are not people.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Is that it,you grotesque fucking ogre?

I better than you,have always been better than you,and will aways be better then you.Shall we tell everyone how you use to rock up in my pm box begging for protection when Din/senor pen use to ride your sorry arse all over the forum lulz.You're a weak poster.And it's the reason why you have to go around telling posters like sss that you love them.It's why you had to go begging cunty to protect you from the prowler. And all the others that you claim to be like brothers and sisters to you.It's casue you suck.

Blackmuse and V-Agent took a virtual shit right down your throat when they took cosmic outpost from you.And what did you do? A big fat NOTHING.

That's not strictly true though is it Flea.You actually started to call muse and vag your brothers after they did that too you lolololololololol.

You're dismissed now tard.Well unless you'd like to have a convo about how Poofer just trolled you to hell and back lmao.Everyone saw that.You were just to dumb to know what he did to you.

You really ain’t shit without personal info, are you? Bwah hahaha

Listen up, you irrelevant cocksucker. More than half of those names you dropped WOULDNT KNOW YOU or remember you if you squat down and let your mama felch you in front of them. You had to drop about ten names of REAL FLAMERS cuz you don’t have a gawddamn thing left to use. Hell, no one here pays attention to you. You got your head up DILF’s ass of all people, probably cuz he gets more attention than you ever will. Poofer and I go back 17 years, so your opinion on anything him and I do is irrelevant, just like your fucking flame rep.

You and I don’t have to interact, you know. Just play your position with the Seamajor’s and Admin’s of the board and I’ll just step over you like I do them. Lol

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen up, you irrelevant cocksucker. More than half of those names you dropped WOULDNT KNOW YOU or remember you if you squat down and let your mama felch you in front of them. You had to drop about ten names of REAL FLAMERS cuz you don’t have a gawddamn thing left to use. Hell, no one here pays attention to you. You got your head up DILF’s ass of all people, probably cuz he gets more attention than you ever will. Poofer and I go back 17 years, so your opinion on anything him and I do is irrelevant, just like your fucking flame rep.

You and I don’t have to interact, you know. Just play your position with the Seamajor’s and Admin’s of the board and I’ll just step over you like I do them. Lol
If you doubled the dosage of Ozempic would you lose double the fat?

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
Two things.

One. I'm amazed he found a working penis in that jungle of matted public hair, held together in clumps by dried semen.

Two. I'm surprised you were able to afford Admin's asking price of 6 Indian Rupees.

5 things.

1, He did not find a working penis but he sucked it anyway. He had to do something to get the taste of your mothers mouth wash out of his mouth after performing a rim job on you.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
5 things.

1, He did not find a working penis but he sucked it anyway. He had to do something to get the taste of your mothers mouth wash out of his mouth after performing a rim job on you.

12 things.

12. Only a true faggot (you) would actually admit wanting their dick sucked by Admin on an open forum. Furthermore, you need to chat up your cross-dressing boyfriend Breakfall about fucking one's own mother.

OP
OP

Ray_Pissed

THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
Banned
12 things.

12. Only a true faggot (you) would actually admit wanting their dick sucked by Admin on an open forum. Furthermore, you need to chat up your cross-dressing boyfriend Breakfall about fucking one's own mother.
Furthermore??? You call me a fag and you use the word 'furthermore'. You are the only geee here HOMO!!! Furthermore... Sorry I have no 'furthermore'.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Furthermore??? You call me a fag and you use the word 'furthermore'. You are the only geee here HOMO!!! Furthermore... Sorry I have no 'furthermore'.

That's like you getting mad at someone (me) for exposing you as a anti-heterosexual when you go around chanting, "HOMO," for 13 posts in a row.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How?

By giving hand jobs to each other all fucking day?

You wouldn't understand because you've never been l33t and the cheese on your cracker slid off long before the eels of your hovercraft made mutiny, then shat in unison into your dirty Mumbai cracks with a thank you note which read: "Thanks for the fish but it smelled like boiled skunk, dot heads"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You wouldn't understand because you've never been l33t and the cheese on your cracker slid off long before the eels of your hovercraft made mutiny, then shat in unison into your dirty Mumbai cracks with a thank you note which read: "Thanks for the fish but it smelled like boiled skunk, dot heads"

WTF?

The cheese slid off before the eels of my hovercraft made mutiny...?

Shut the fuck up. You sound fucking retarded.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stick with what you know fat ass. Ex cons, gangs, crimes, aids, and popular inmates

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Remind you of your confused genitals?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you here to defend the honor of your boyfriend, Ray_Sucks?
Are you trying to be homophobic or are you scared of polaroids leaking out of the other 4 dirty Mumbai street urchins balls deep in your arse while eating rice with their nasty fingers?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I shall go out now to the finest gang pad and purchase the finest of drugs. Ill have what @Flynn is having.

That would be some Gelato Cake.

An Indica heavy hybrid, consisting of a good 28.9% THC. For only $21 a gram or $40 an 8th or $75 for a quarter or $150 for a half or $280 for an ounce you can be as sensual and intelligent as I.