Fat Slob will be airing his All you can eat 24/7 buffet cruise video footage, as soon as he can drop 180 Pds.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
mr-bean-waiting.gif

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I want you
I want you so bad, babe
I want you
I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me mad
I want you
I want you so bad
I want you
I want you so bad
It's driving me mad, it's driving me
He's so
Heavy
Heavy, heavy, heavy
He's so
Heavy
He's so heavy (heavy, heavy, heavy)

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Spamming pics of Frood's feet and ass, Blazor's photo, donut and midget photos 40 times a day must be meaningful to some. Any legit feedback.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How come you fruits can't keep your spam contained to only 99.9% of the threads?

Why do you knuckleheads have to infect 100% of the threads with your doo-doo bombs?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Spamming pics of Frood's feet and ass, Blazor's photo, donut and midget photos 40 times a day must be meaningful to some. Any legit feedback.

Are you fat, unattached, attracted to dwarfs, suck penis, immature? I see that Pussy Eater is one of your followers. If that isn’t a tell, I don’t know what is? Stick with Beagle dog eater

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BiggieButterball ain't going on no boat out of fear the fucking thing would go full titanic and sink.

That slob ain't gonna dog paddle when there's Fisherman around and the idea getting harpooned is great.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Speaking of cruises, I am going on an Alaskan Cruise out of Vancouver very soon.

I am still hoping @Joe comes through with offering me a place to stay in Vancouver for a few nights before the cruise. And breakfast would be nice.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I never have supper at the buffets on cruise ships.

I prefer eating at the restaurants. I always take my time and relax at suppertime on cruises. I don't like to schedule any activity close to suppertime so I never feel rushed. I'm usually seated for well over an hour for supper on cruises. It's a great time to relax and talk about what everyone did for an excursion that day.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are so fucking boring, Admin. I'm thinking I may have to put you on ignore.. Either that or just not sign on anymore.. It's that bad :(

Why not Stumpy and his COCK SUCK FACT posts? He doesn’t bore you?n