Fat people are not people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing so many ugly fat bitches still haven't learned that guys like fit good looking women.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no excuse for anyone to be fat these days. Not while there is Ozempic.

...they need more of those drugs too @The Countess

I don't see what there's oo much fat shamng regarding their recent popularity.

In reality, anti-fat/weight loss drugs are no different from a birth control pills.

Why not shame women for taking birth control pills too?

America needs to lose weight.

Simple ase that.

If Americans were more like they were 50 years ago, then it would reduce healthcare costs drmatically. Heart attacks, diabetes probably cancer too.

Maybe that's what private healthcare is afraid of...that Americans will actually be healthier again so it'll eat into their pforits.

So they don't like that and that's why tey're making access to Ozempic ard to get

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Even tho Ozempic may not be safe or the ultimate solution, the US in particular sould invest in anti-fat/diething drugs to get their weight down and improve the health of their population.

In spite of its risks, Ozempic is a good start.

couldn't be any worse than those COVID mRNA vaccines wich killed tor impaired the health of housands

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't corn syrup being used in everything the main reason why so many Americans have ballooned to insane sizes?
Sugar is just sugar. It really doesn't matter what the source is as long as it is a sugar humans can digest. That said they do put a lot of unnecessary sugars in foods these days.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know who they are but anyone named 'Oak' or 'Murdy' should be bum raped to death by Gary Glitter.

Ewwwww

I’ll point out now that Oak and I are both from California… and extra 10 lbs to us is the equivalent of 110 lbs in the dirty soufffff.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ewwwww

I’ll point out now that Oak and I are both from California… and extra 10 lbs to us is the equivalent of 110 lbs in the dirty soufffff.

Bitch please. We all know you weigh two tons. You make Oak look like Ms. Universe.

Latinas will always look better than cornfed white pigs.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, that hog is a weight record. Nasty she-beast whom now one wants.

She is a lying stupid beast too. Claiming Texas, so e how, has more blackouts than California. Those dumb fuckers can't even keep the lights on because they close power plants without opening new ones. You can't fix stupid and she is fucking stupid as are all her left wing friends.