Favorite Smells

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I've always loved fire. I love making it, I love watching it, I love smelling it.

This is one of my all time fav smells. At those prices, it had best be orgasmic.

Link:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I've always loved fire. I love making it, I love watching it, I love smelling it.

This is one of my all time fav smells. At those prices, it had best be orgasmic.

Link:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Bingo, I've even said they should make a campfire cologne Thrill

Interesting on the candle, does it truly smell like a campfire? Any "campfire" candles I've gotten in the past did not smell like a campfire haha.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Bingo, I've even said they should make a campfire cologne Thrill

Interesting on the candle, does it truly smell like a campfire? Any "campfire" candles I've gotten in the past did not smell like a campfire haha.
Yes, but in a good way.

It's sensual, yet fire and brimstoney. Hence my nickname for it.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
spray paint, campfires, the first rain of the year.

Miss-P

Factory Bastard
Vanilla, fresh rain on a hot road, chocolate, that weird electric smell a ghost train has at a fairground, musk, freshly opened pages of a new magazine, strawberry, roast meat, that fake fog that nightclubs use.

New plastic shower curtains
Nag Champa
Lilacs
Skunk
burning wood/leaves
Fresh clean smell when you first get out of the bath or shower
Linens that are dried outside
Bleach
Lily of the valley
New baby smell
Old funeral flowers
Old musty house smell

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
cannabis plants, honey/beehives

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Tiny puppy breath, dettol , weed ,( not skunk) .

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
What does it smell like?

I've been told a frangrance I love by Tom Ford smells like cocaine. I love this frangrace but I've never smelt cocaine, so I'm clueless as to if this is useful information. I've just heard countless people it smells like coke. Mostly they say this while it is still very fresh out of the bottle, so the top notes.

So tell me Bastards, what do drugs smell like? Pot doesn't count, though I love the taste of weed.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
What does it smell like?

I've been told a frangrance I love by Tom Ford smells like cocaine. I love this frangrace but I've never smelt cocaine, so I'm clueless as to if this is useful information. I've just heard countless people it smells like coke. Mostly they say this while it is still very fresh out of the bottle, so the top notes.

So tell me Bastards, what do drugs smell like? Pot doesn't count, though I love the taste of weed.
Old vinegar. Cocaine can be kinda floral depending on the purity. Meth can smell like chemicals or almost nothing depending on purity. if your coke or meth smells like baby powder it has probably been cut w/ baby laxatives or if hi has a pink tinge to it. if your heroin smells more metallic it probably has more fentanyl in it. Mushrooms smell like musty closet except amanitas which are more earthy. petote smells bitter but the flowers dont really smell, same with san pedro. The smell usually comes from how it is produced. Heroin requires acetic acid most easily sourced from vinegar. meth needs zinc and red phosphorous, and a hand full of other shit that mostly evaporates. coke is usually ground up and then mixed with petrol. There is a basic primer for you.

THROB

Dedicated Deviant
cat piss
peperoni hot pockets
ocean foam
butane

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I like how my dog smells after a good run, lol dog pong , I’m almost sorry to bath him.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Elite Bastards
I’m among those who enjoy the smell of the ocean/beach, fire/campfires, the outdoors deep in the forest at daybreak, honeysuckle, suntan lotion, cinnamon, freshly bathed skin, coffee , leather, bourbon, sandalwood, rain, and garden fresh tomatoes. I’m sure there’s more but those are top on the list.

Top Bottom