Favorite Smells

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
What does it smell like?

I've been told a frangrance I love by Tom Ford smells like cocaine. I love this frangrace but I've never smelt cocaine, so I'm clueless as to if this is useful information. I've just heard countless people it smells like coke. Mostly they say this while it is still very fresh out of the bottle, so the top notes.

So tell me Bastards, what do drugs smell like? Pot doesn't count, though I love the taste of weed.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
What does it smell like?

I've been told a frangrance I love by Tom Ford smells like cocaine. I love this frangrace but I've never smelt cocaine, so I'm clueless as to if this is useful information. I've just heard countless people it smells like coke. Mostly they say this while it is still very fresh out of the bottle, so the top notes.

So tell me Bastards, what do drugs smell like? Pot doesn't count, though I love the taste of weed.

Old vinegar. Cocaine can be kinda floral depending on the purity. Meth can smell like chemicals or almost nothing depending on purity. if your coke or meth smells like baby powder it has probably been cut w/ baby laxatives or if hi has a pink tinge to it. if your heroin smells more metallic it probably has more fentanyl in it. Mushrooms smell like musty closet except amanitas which are more earthy. petote smells bitter but the flowers dont really smell, same with san pedro. The smell usually comes from how it is produced. Heroin requires acetic acid most easily sourced from vinegar. meth needs zinc and red phosphorous, and a hand full of other shit that mostly evaporates. coke is usually ground up and then mixed with petrol. There is a basic primer for you.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I’m among those who enjoy the smell of the ocean/beach, fire/campfires, the outdoors deep in the forest at daybreak, honeysuckle, suntan lotion, cinnamon, freshly bathed skin, coffee , leather, bourbon, sandalwood, rain, and garden fresh tomatoes. I’m sure there’s more but those are top on the list.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I haven’t done any for years but I’ve snorted good stuff quite a few times smell/taste is nice if you ask me.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I like being able to rail it. my last stint I wet railed after the first shot of the day because of the whole molasses consistency.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's 10:30 pm on an evening we're experiencing a heatwave and the amazing smell of BBQ chicken is wafting through the air ...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Baby Powder on a woman after a shower gives me a bonner every time - - - - - -!

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Fresh, wet pussy.

funny-wet-cats-36.jpg

Reactions: Ice