Feeling Cute, might go to a Bible Study Tonight, IDK

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Christian Outreach provides more aid to the homeless than anyone else. FACT!
Unless they're faggits, amirite?
Personally, I'd deny them.
It's telling that you use the subjunctive mood, as in "I'd deny them if I was even remotely involved in providing aid to the homeless, but I'll sit on my ass here and try to ride the coattails of those who DO provide such aid."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have Eric Trump show up to an outreach and speak to residents about recovery and watch how fast some donors decide to pull support.

It was incredible.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Christian Outreach provides more aid to the homeless than anyone else. FACT!
Unless they're faggits, amirite?
Personally, I'd deny them.
It's telling that you use the subjunctive mood, as in "I'd deny them if I was even remotely involved in providing aid to the homeless, but I'll sit on my ass here and try to ride the coattails of those who DO provide such aid."
Yea, dont care.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'll do a Bible study with Admin literally ANYTIME. I would clear my entire day to do it. It could be 2am on a Wednesday I'd get up to do it.

"
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need"

Hebrews 4 ♡

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I might go beat up a homeless person instead, for Jesus!
but then maybe that homeless person will end up wringing your noodle neck because you're a sissy fag boi

So don't chance it, Olive Oyl

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I might go beat up a homeless person instead, for Jesus!
but then maybe that homeless person will end up wringing your noodle neck because you're a sissy fag boi

So don't chance it, Olive Oyl

More so if they are out of there on crack or meth.

Admin would end up dead. Robbed. Possibly molested or turned out for drugs.

Yeah.....dont do it Admin!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
1iiu2m.jpg

"I Went to Bible Study, and it was a blast!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That doesn't even make sense, you drooling fucktard.

It makes much more sense than the one you posted.

Are you trying to say Dylan Roof is a Christian? Why the fuck do you guys evoke a murderous shit bag as if anyone supports him?

You guys should try actually talking to people. You never have a single clue. Hence the meme "Born to Follow"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That doesn't even make sense, you drooling fucktard.

Doesn't have to, he follows Nazis, that doesn't make sense either.
I think he's just another nerdy incel a la Stubby, that likes to be the big boy on the internet. I scoff at their juvenile antics.

I've posted my pics numerous times dummy, a "nerdy incel" I ain't.

People in glass houses fella, you could quite easily pass as someone who works in a comic book store and has all his childhood Barbie dolls graded and boxed up on display around his apartment.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'll do a Bible study with Admin literally ANYTIME. I would clear my entire day to do it. It could be 2am on a Wednesday I'd get up to do it.

"
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need"

Hebrews 4 ♡
You probably believe in ghosts going by what I seriously just glossed over? Hahahaaa…..you cons are so uneducated.