Fempocalypse!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I honestly wish poarkkzilla would come crashing into this thread right now!

I read where the Countess talks to her. She should call down the hound of hell. It could be enlightening.

You read where the Countess talks to her? Where'd you read that?
Link? Yes

Thanks! I couldn't remember where I read it. Look at LotusBud trying to pretend she didn't know what I was talking about. Not exactly honest, is she?

Huh?

You asked me where I read about the Countess talking to Oak in a conversation you participated in. Do you suffer from mild dementia?

Yes. Dementia and cognitive disconnect. And upper middle class white woman syndrome.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

See. Don't go accusing people of things without evidence. It's a good rule to live by.
u mean like accusing lily of being an alt?

now idk this 'oak'' but if ur going 2 talk all virtuous, take your own advice
zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

Isn't she though? What in the world is happening with this person?
wtf r u talking about

See. Don't go accusing people of things without evidence. It's a good rule to live by.

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

idk. i suppose she hates that other user and doesnt dare get duped by them

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!
take a crayon and fill out where she hurted u the most
pain-level-anatomical-chart.jpg

That's pretty funny. I almost wish I could have seen it myself.
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Why do I get the feeling that no matter what I post, you're going to say that?

I should post a US weather report, it should be good. "See how she said "inclement", that's Oak!":Excited5:

Nah. I only call it when I see it. If you're not Oak, you're her doppelganger.

You call it a lot and over the most innocuous of comments. You do what you need to do to get through the day. I'm done discussing this topic with you.

Okay. See you later, oak.

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?
Am I the only person that has to post "nice" or I'm Oak? So, if I'm to understand a lot of people here, Oak and I are the only ones that have to post "kind" things when there are insults flying around this forum like a lotus, oops, locust infestation in Africa?

Do I have that right?

Yeah. No one said that, either. If you weren't so self-absorbed, you'd notice that most people here don't post nice. The thing about your posts is this: They are very, very similar to posts Oak composes. How not-nice they are isn't the point. The point is, you could be her twin. Every post you make reinforces that opinion for me.

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

But, wait. I thought you weere done discussing this topic with me. How very Oak of you to announce that you're done, and then post another [attempted] zinger.

Omnipotent for the win!

Cognitive disconnect is strong in you.

But you won already. What's the problem now?

What'd I win?

The Oak allegation of course.

Ah. So you admit it, finally. I don't know why you're so afraid to just come here as Oak.

I admit that you are obsessed and I don't want to have you stalking me around the forum, it's creepy.

I thought you were done with this discussion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
u guys r like soulmates so im surprised ur not still together

not prying...just saying

When couples don't work out there are usually good reasons. Divorce/break ups and remarriage are always a possibility. If it's not happening, there is a reason for it.

I recently listened to a video about this couple that were in love in high school, broke up and their lives went in different directions. Their names were Carol and Reggie.

She got married and divorced twice. Her second husband tried to murder her by shooting her, but she survived. She had multiple injuries....and later ended up fighting liver cancer because a blood transfusion she had was infected with Hep C. She didn't know....so it ended up giving her cancer.

So she fought that. And as she got stronger, she decided she wanted a part time job that she could manage with her injuries. So she got a job as a call center of some sort.

Well one day she got a call and recognized the voice, and it turned out to be Reggie. So she asked him if he remembered her and he did. They ended up reconnecting. Fell deeply in love all over again, and were married within 6 months. They were in their late 50s.

Well, they ended up getting robbed and murdered by a young girl who lived next door to them, who they had taken in as a daughter. The peice of shit went to their house with this man she was fucking and his friends and they wanted to rob them of the money they made selling their house(they moved to a condo in FL).

They put the couple in the trunk of their own car, drove them to some wooded area in GA and fucking BURIED THEM ALIVE. They literally died from being buried alive.

So.. you may have a very good point.

If people like me and Big did reunite and end up married and happy and things were awesome for us....we would probably end up dying some horrible national news level death.

Or not. Who knows. We have a lot of kids and a lot of guns and our kids know how to shoot guns if him and myself were unable to.

I over think a bit sometimes.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

I should post a US weather report, it should be good. "See how she said "inclement", that's Oak!":Excited5:

You call it a lot and over the most innocuous of comments. You do what you need to do to get through the day. I'm done discussing this topic with you.

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?
Am I the only person that has to post "nice" or I'm Oak? So, if I'm to understand a lot of people here, Oak and I are the only ones that have to post "kind" things when there are insults flying around this forum like a lotus, oops, locust infestation in Africa?

Do I have that right?

Yeah. No one said that, either. If you weren't so self-absorbed, you'd notice that most people here don't post nice. The thing about your posts is this: They are very, very similar to posts Oak composes. How not-nice they are isn't the point. The point is, you could be her twin. Every post you make reinforces that opinion for me.

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

But, wait. I thought you weere done discussing this topic with me. How very Oak of you to announce that you're done, and then post another [attempted] zinger.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Ah. So you admit it, finally. I don't know why you're so afraid to just come here as Oak.
Oak came here as Oak...

I didn't know she had been here. Thanks for trying, you're clearly wasting your time trying to convince her of what you seem to know. I don't know how you know I'm not Oak. It's a relief that not everyone here is that confused.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I read where the Countess talks to her. She should call down the hound of hell. It could be enlightening.

Link? Yes

Thanks! I couldn't remember where I read it. Look at LotusBud trying to pretend she didn't know what I was talking about. Not exactly honest, is she?

Huh?

You asked me where I read about the Countess talking to Oak in a conversation you participated in. Do you suffer from mild dementia?

Yes. Dementia and cognitive disconnect. And upper middle class white woman syndrome.

You are an upper middle class white woman, though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u guys r like soulmates so im surprised ur not still together

not prying...just saying

When couples don't work out there are usually good reasons. Divorce/break ups and remarriage are always a possibility. If it's not happening, there is a reason for it.

I recently listened to a video about this couple that were in love in high school, broke up and their lives went in different directions. Their names were Carol and Reggie.

She got married and divorced twice. Her second husband tried to murder her by shooting her, but she survived. She had multiple injuries....and later ended up fighting liver cancer because a blood transfusion she had was infected with Hep C. She didn't know....so it ended up giving her cancer.

So she fought that. And as she got stronger, she decided she wanted a part time job that she could manage with her injuries. So she got a job as a call center of some sort.

Well one day she got a call and recognized the voice, and it turned out to be Reggie. So she asked him if he remembered her and he did. They ended up reconnecting. Fell deeply in love all over again, and were married within 6 months. They were in their late 50s.

Well, they ended up getting robbed and murdered by a young girl who lived next door to them, who they had taken in as a daughter. The peice of shit went to their house with this man she was fucking and his friends and they wanted to rob them of the money they made selling their house(they moved to a condo in FL).

They put the couple in the trunk of their own car, drove them to some wooded area in GA and fucking BURIED THEM ALIVE. They literally died from being buried alive.

So.. you may have a very good point.

If people like me and Big did reunite and end up married and happy and things were awesome for us....we would probably end up dying some horrible national news level death.

Or not. Who knows. We have a lot of kids and a lot of guns and our kids know how to shoot guns if him and myself were unable to.

I over think a bit sometimes.

However it works out, good luck. Being attached to someone for long term takes work. As long as people are willing to do the work, there's a fighting chance.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

I didn't know she had here. Thanks for trying, you're clearly wasting your time trying to convince her of what you seem to know. I don't know how you know I'm not Oak. It's a relief that not everyone here is that confused.
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

I didn't know she had here. Thanks for trying, you're clearly wasting your time trying to convince her of what you seem to know. I don't know how you know I'm not Oak. It's a relief that not everyone here is that confused.

Link? Yes

Huh?

No, I'm not in any way. SMH

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link? Yes

Huh?

Oh, I'm sorry.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

I didn't know she had been here. Thanks for trying, you're clearly wasting your time trying to convince her of what you seem to know. I don't know how you know I'm not Oak. It's a relief that not everyone here is that confused.
6WlAwAX.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link? Yes

Huh?

I didn't know it was a syndrome. Is that an insult or something?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

So? Anyone can get a VPN.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

6WlAwAX.gif

60c9056421e37d533d335fa038de6b19.gif

I love this guy!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Do you think we cannot see who's using a proxy or not?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link? Yes

Huh?

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

6WlAwAX.gif

I love this guy!

Night, Oak.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

I'm thinking that the administrator and global moderators might be able to tell if I was using a VPN.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Link? Yes

Huh?

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

6WlAwAX.gif

I love this guy!

Night, Oak.

Goodnight, Omnipotent.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

I'm thinking that the administrator and global moderators might be able to tell if I was using a VPN.

Mmmm hmmm.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Link? Yes

Huh?

So you are not an upper middle class white woman?

Well you said you are Irish. That's white.

And you lived in CA and were able to sell your house and move out of the country. So you are better off than a typical working class worker.

You may not see yourself that way because you are from CA and I swear to gawd people from CA are like they are from another country.

I would bet that if you were in my state, on what your income was in CA(you and your partner) you would definately be an upper middle classer living in Birmingham or Ann Arbor where all our upper middle white progressives are.

You don't have to be offended by that.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Mmmm hmmm.

They cannot?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Link? Yes

Huh?

And you lived in CA and were able to sell your house and move out of the country. So you are better off than a typical working class worker.

You may not see yourself that way because you are from CA and I swear to gawd people from CA are like they are from another country.

I would bet that if you were in my state, on what your income was in CA(you and your partner) you would definately be an upper middle classers living in Birmingham or Ann Arbor where all our upper middle white progressives are.

Good post and convincing. I might add, if she was from California and owned property, she has more money than most of the global population. Now, does that make her wealthy as in Bezos, Musk, Buffet wealthy? Course not, but she's not hurting either.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Mmmm hmmm.
I wouldn't normally say anything like this but Lily is using a dynamic IP not a vpn, case closed... I never look at Ips unless I have to... They're useless anyway... Plus sharonas gonna have a fit when she sees this thread! GTFO!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Mmmm hmmm.
I wouldn't normally say anything like this but Lily is using a dynamic IP not a vpn, case closed... I never look at Ips unless I have to... They're useless anyway... Plus sharonas gonna have a fit when she sees this thread! GTFO!

Does dynamic IP mean that it's one provided by my internet service provider? I'm guessing that's what that means because I know that I use on ISP and one only.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

Hi, Oak...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Mmmm hmmm.

Does dynamic IP mean that it's one provided by my internet service provider? I'm guessing that's what that means because I know that I use on ISP and one only.
Yeah it means your IP changes from day to day but is still static... Enough IP talk lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Mmmm hmmm.

Yeah it means your IP changes from day to day but is still static... Enough IP talk lol

I understand. It doesn't matter what you say, she won't believe I'm not using a VPN and that you just haven't figured it out yet. I guess Oak has super powers.

I'm starting to get jealous.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The lily bends with the wind but does she come out smelling like a rose?

The oak stands fast in a storm but does sometimes take a break?

The lotus has a long stem, but is it visible beneath the water's surface?

Can omnipotent deities survive theodicy?

Can we ever plead "no cuntess" in a battle of wills?

And who let the jeannie out of the bottle?

Was Ariel Sharona nasshole?

Do succubi ever incubate an incubus?

Are old marsh coots too pooped to woo swamp ducks?

So many questions. So few answers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I would have reported her for being a mindless leftist, but that's more or less the same....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

wtf r u talking about

zxYMA9e.jpg

lol shes all quiet

She does seem to hate.

There's my Oak!

Farewell, Omnipotent.

Haaaaarrrsshhhh!

Was I bad?

Do I have that right?

Sure thing, Omnipotent.

Omnipotent for the win!

What'd I win?

Oak came here as Oak...

Link? Yes

Huh?

I would bet that if you were in my state, on what your income was in CA(you and your partner) you would definately be an upper middle classers living in Birmingham or Ann Arbor where all our upper middle white progressives are.

Good post and convincing. I might add, if she was from California and owned property, she has more money than most of the global population. Now, does that make her wealthy as in Bezos, Musk, Buffet wealthy? Course not, but she's not hurting either.

You are 100% Oak! Busted!

Hey, Oak, once more, you know NOTHING about what my situation was or is. Don't keep pretending you do.