First page of the Bible

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
We're aren't insects or animals. We are human beings created by God. We don't live the same way as animals. Animals don't speak to us, don't open up burger joints, don't worship or attend church every week. You cannot apply the animal's way of life or behavior to ours.
You can’t live under a rock all your life. My cats talk to me all the time. They tell me when they need feeding, when to change the litter, when another cat is stepping on their turf, when to play laser-light with them…

Animals have been communicating with us since time began.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You can’t live under a rock all your life. My cats talk to me all the time. They tell me when they need feeding, when to change the litter, when another cat is stepping on their turf, when to play laser-light with them…

Animals have been communicating with us since time began.
I meant audibly as humans talk. Your cat doesn't say hey Breakfall roll me a joint will ya.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Alright, clearly I'm wasting my time here. When you're serious about this talk to me again.
An animal hasn’t the vocal capacity nor the mindset to string sentences together. Just look at Skidmarkmajor…the guy is 76 years old and even he has great difficulty with basic dialogue.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
An animal hasn’t the vocal capacity nor the mindset to string sentences together. Just look at Skidmarkmajor…the guy is 76 years old and even he has great difficulty with basic dialogue.
Either you aren't serious or you're trolling me. I haven't got time for either when it comes to my faith which I take seriously.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
You mentioned this before and it's still a tragedy that this occurs in our world, but choosing to believe that God doesn't exist because this happens is a little quick to judge isn't it? If by your words above you mean that there is no God, then why have you made reference to and talked about someone you believe doesn't exist.
When God dropped his son Satan like a hot potato, just for doing what most young men do, testing parental authority…why hasn’t he forgiven him yet?

And what’s the deal with condemning women to have to endure the labours of birth…just because she wanted to have her cake and get to eat it too?

It’s all a bit judgmental if you ask me…

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
When God dropped his son Satan like a hot potato, just for doing what most young men do, testing parental authority…why hasn’t he forgiven him yet?

And what’s the deal with condemning women to have to endure the labours of birth…just because she wanted to have her cake and get to eat it too?

It’s all a bit judgmental if you ask me…
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I made a mistake, just a sec.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

According to these words of yours God doesn't even exist so why do you insist on talking about someone you don't believe exists? We have nothing more to discuss then do we?
To humour you. And my gentle persuasion has been nothing but constructive.
I offer pearls of wisdom in a sea of doubt. You only suggest a blind faith and not to judge others by their heinous actions??

Am I a God?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️

These words of yours dictate that God doesn't even exist. If this is truly what you believe then why do you keep referring and talking about someone that you said in your own words, doesn't exist? Who have we be talking about for the last hour or so? Shaquille O'Neal? Quit fucking with me bro.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

These words of yours dictate that God doesn't even exist. If this is truly what you believe then why do you keep referring and talking about someone that you said in your own words, doesn't exist? Who have we be talking about for the last hour or so? Shaquille O'Neal? Quit fucking with me bro.
To humour you…I’ve already explained myself.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
What is it about the smiling happy successful duo of Harris/Walz that makes you scream in agony?
I can feel your genuine excitement about the Happy Happy Joy Joy your betters are ordering you to fell.

Kammie had a bad day today. Or haven't you heard? Oh wait! Der. I was just reminding you that you need your betters to tell you what to think. I guess I'll have to wait until you get your talking points.