First page of the Bible

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Patriarchy?

Did you know that most every culture and society was once matriarchal? For tens of thousands of years you bitches ran everything -- and we all lived in caves and grass shacks and practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism and had an average lifespan of about 30 years.

In fact, did you know that it was women that discovered the fulsome and nutritious nature of the simple bean? See, the men were out hunting mammoths and such to bring home meat while the bitches foraged for plants. That's when some bitch discovered beans. But they (the cunts) kept it a secret from men for thousands of years? It's true. The women in charge kept the simple bean a secret from men for thousands of years. They built entire religious mysteries around the secret to keep the stupid men under their thumbs.

But the men wised up eventually and realized the cunts were running a scam, so they took over and imposed Patriarchy. And here we are a few thousand years later and we have running water, electricity, architecture and videos to watch.

Thanks, Patriarchy.

Could you have simplified the historical record more if you tried?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Patriarchy?

Did you know that most every culture and society was once matriarchal? For tens of thousands of years you bitches ran everything -- and we all lived in caves and grass shacks and practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism and had an average lifespan of about 30 years.

In fact, did you know that it was women that discovered the fulsome and nutritious nature of the simple bean? See, the men were out hunting mammoths and such to bring home meat while the bitches foraged for plants. That's when some bitch discovered beans. But they (the cunts) kept it a secret from men for thousands of years? It's true. The women in charge kept the simple bean a secret from men for thousands of years. They built entire religious mysteries around the secret to keep the stupid men under their thumbs.

But the men wised up eventually and realized the cunts were running a scam, so they took over and imposed Patriarchy. And here we are a few thousand years later and we have running water, electricity, architecture and videos to watch.

Thanks, Patriarchy.
Yeah. Thanks for schooling me, wise guy. You are so fucking ignorant it's pathetic.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
I've had pubic hair for at least as long as you have, sweet Lotus. That is the latinate root of the word "pendejo," after all.

Does that cheap Portogee rose fog the mind when you imbibe so much daily? You don't seem as sharp as you once were.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
That's where one's faith comes into play and trusting God that He won't let you down if you deserve to go to heaven.
When God smashed Sodom and Gomorrah, and turned Lot’s better-half into a pillar of salt, why do we have cretins like Aidsman and grandpa Skidmarkmajor still sniffing about?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
When God smashed Sodom and Gomorrah, and turned Lot’s better-half into a pillar of salt, why do we have cretins like Aidsman and grandpa Skidmarkmajor still sniffing about?
LOL You're really accusing them of a lot of less than desirable qualities with that post!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
@Alticus I realise that most don’t believe in the Old Testament, and for good reason…there are some seriously wacky fables. But for you accept that God made woman from the rib of man is just preposterous!
Science has already shown us all that the blueprint for humanity lies solely with woman.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus I realise that most don’t believe in the Old Testament, and for good reason…there are some seriously wacky fables. But for you accept that God made woman from the rib of man is just preposterous!
Science has already shown us all that the blueprint for humanity lies solely with woman.
Breakfall, we're talking about God here. You have to try and think outside of science. God created this world, so creating a human out of another's rib is not a big stretch for Him. If the OT wasn't essential to understand then it would not have been included in the bible. In the NT prophecies there are parts of the OT used. Many prophecies in the NT contain content from passages and "stories" from the OT, especially Revelation. In order to understand most of the prophecies in the NT we must have a firm grasp on the OT books.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
Breakfall, we're talking about God here. You have to try and think outside of science. God created this world, so creating a human out of another's rib is not a big stretch for Him. If the OT wasn't essential to understand then it would not have been included in the bible. In the NT prophecies there are parts of the OT used. Many prophecies in the NT contain content from passages and "stories" from the OT, especially Revelation. In order to understand most of the prophecies in the NT we must have a firm grasp on the OT books.
Okay…let’s try a different direction. If you consider the animal world, insects included, the female species is more prevalent. In the case of some species (fish,wasps for example)100% dominant. A male is created later or a female is able to change sex as required. In this case for procreation and survival of the species. Other species have both male and female parts and generally just fuck themselves, only going to others for a sperm donation to insure diversification and strong genes.

We look to science for answers, not a dusty book for guideline living during archaic times…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Factory Bastard
@Breakfall This link may help explain it better than I, but it's deep bro. Take a look and draw your own conclusions.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I’ve read both the Old and New Testament mate. I told you…I lost faith at 16 when I found out that the local priest was charged for child molestation. For a man of the cloth to commit such a heinous act against an innocent child, could mean only one thing…God truly doesn’t exist.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay…let’s try a different direction. If you consider the animal world, insects included, the female species is more prevalent. In the case of some species (fish,wasps for example)100% dominant. A male is created later or a female is able to change sex as required. In this case for procreation and survival of the species. Other species have both male and female parts and generally just fuck themselves, only going to others for a sperm donation to insure diversification and strong genes.

We look to science for answers, not a dusty book for guideline living during archaic times…
We're aren't insects or animals. We are human beings created by God. We don't live the same way as animals. Animals don't speak to us, don't open up burger joints, don't worship or attend church every week. You cannot apply the animal's way of life or behavior to ours.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve read both the Old and New Testament mate. I told you…I lost faith at 16 when I found out that the local priest was charged for child molestation. For a man of the cloth to commit such a heinous act against an innocent child, could mean only one thing…God truly doesn’t exist.
You mentioned this before and it's still a tragedy that this occurs in our world, but choosing to believe that God doesn't exist because this happens is a little quick to judge isn't it? If by your words above you mean that there is no God, then why have you made reference to and talked about someone you believe doesn't exist.