First they came for my chilled soup, and I said nothing...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Jesus H Christ, it's the fifth anniversary of the Bowling Green Massacre and MTG just did an inexcusable faceplant with her "gazpacho police" tweet.

In five years time we've DEVOLVED...
FROM "more than half of Trump voters say the Bowling Green Massacre is proof that Trump's ban on travelers from seven majority-Muslim countries is necessary"...

TO "Nancy Pelosi has weaponized the Capitol Police" and (get this) "GAZPACHO POLICE"

The mean IQ of Republicans in the House has now dropped below the "room temperature" mark and their constituents are as happy as pigs in shit.

c5e5c7fa63872f3d6145cde7c18d50e1e5187c0c_2_680x378.png

Can anybody tell me how insane it is to think the Capitol Police report to Nancy Pelosi?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus H Christ, it's the fifth anniversary of the Bowling Green Massacre and MTG just did an inexcusable faceplant with her "gazpacho police" tweet.

FROM "more than half of Trump voters say the Bowling Green Massacre is proof that Trump's ban on travelers from seven majority-Muslim countries is necessary"...

TO "Nancy Pelosi has weaponized the Capitol Police" and (get this) "GAZPACHO POLICE"

The mean IQ of Republicans in the House has now dropped below the "room temperature" mark and their constituents are as happy as pigs in shit.

Can anybody tell me how insane it is to think the Capitol Police report to Nancy Pelosi?

AOC made a funny about it. Something like "She banned all books from her house ages ago".

They are an embarrassment to the country. End of

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
This all ends when we impeach Kelly Ann for a THIRD time!!!

Nah, it means you people are dumb fuckers.
I suppose, nigger bitch. I dont even know WTF you morons are talking about half, well most of the time.
.I told you Margarine Neandertoes was a MOOOOROOOOON !

Just hope she doesn't get stopped by the Polenta and ticketed for driving while slow.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I missed the "gazpacho police" thingy. MTG doesn't get coverage over here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I missed the "gazpacho police" thingy. MTG doesn't get coverage over here.

The GOP is a complete embarrassment to the United States. Gazpacho police ffs...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Pardon me, I need to interject here.

Right wingers meltdown in sock thread and dare call poking fun at MTG's idiocy a "meltdown".

Socks people, SOCKS.
...and they don't even know they're stupid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️