Florida considering banning WH Press Conferences.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Because the new press secretary is gay, and could cause gayness in school kids.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
How will this impact the distributions of tampons in boys bathrooms in the state of Oregon?

are past racial inqueities being considered during the rollout?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Because. You know they needed a black woman so close to the midterms they fear so much. Lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol. Jen couldn’t take having to lie for this incompetent clown car of an administration any more

These lying leftists psychopaths are claiming that conservatives have made homosexuality ILLEGAL. As well as interracial marriage.

It's like they are schizophrenic. Theyve lost their fucking minds.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kids go to your rooms, the WH Presser is about to come on, don't ask why we can't tell you, it's the law.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lol. Jen couldn’t take having to lie for this incompetent clown car of an administration any more

These lying leftists psychopaths are claiming that conservatives have made homosexuality ILLEGAL. As well as interracial marriage.

Rightly or wrongly Roe V. Wade was premised on "The right to privacy", and a whole shit load of legislation coming after that were based on that right to privacy like Gay rights, you mindless fucksticks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess the soul of Florida for the most part is still the Deep or Old South.

It's still ultra conservative.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Rightly or wrongly Roe V. Wade was premised on "The right to privacy", and a whole shit load of legislation coming after that were based on that right to privacy like Gay rights, you mindless fucksticks.
And the right for you to stick a tax payer funded tampon up your asshole Right. Faggot?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, it was not. You mindless fuck sticks dont even know what Roe even IS.

Overturning Roe doesnt outlaw abortion. Roe is not a fucking law. It turns the matter over to the states. It's called the proper balance of powers.

You guys do nothing but LIE about this entire fucking issue.

The fuck does gay rights have to do with this? See how you fucking people are?

Rest assured you are wrong as fuck. You'll STAY wrong as fuck because you ONLY listen to bullshit that confirms your existing biases.

So you guys are cry and scream about shit that isbt even happening because you have no understanding of the issue and you'll continue ignoring actual REAL attacks on rights .....womens rights AND the rights of homosexuals with this psychotic trans cult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gay rights is evil. There shouldnt be any gay rights. Jesus sends gays to hell.

While they are here and alive, they should have no MORE and no LESS rights than any other American as Americans.

I just find it so deliciously ironic that the leftiods claim to the party of civil rights, when they NEVER have been....now passionately fight so hard against the very people the claim to be for. They are pushing homosexul people back in the closet. Gay people are once again afraid to defend what being gay IS. Same SEX attraction. Not GENDER attracted.

It's just so deeply ironic. They are the ones pushing conversation therapy in this trans cult they are supporting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What some faggots like holiday and fagmin do with their loose assholes behind closed doors is their business.

but when they try to sexualize children with their flavor of extreme deviance they should die

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What some faggots like holiday and fagmin do with their loose assholes behind closed doors is their business.

but when they try to sexualize children with their flavor of extreme deviance they should die
Ad hom. insults are so incredibly dumpy, balding and not all that bright, right now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ad hom. insults are so incredibly dumpy, balding and not all that bright, right now.
Stubby talks about gay sex an extraordinary amount time, for a dull trope on the internet, that claims to be hetero.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Stubby talks about gay sex an extraordinary amount time, for a dull trope on the internet, that claims to be hetero.
Time to change your tampon, noodles

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Excellent post, Big. Your best ever.
Fucking inbred darkie can't even fkn quote right!!! WOT A MORAN!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Don't talk to me, street trash.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't talk to me, street trash.
Don't try to suck my cock, slut mouth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

An Ad Hom is when you attack a person personally rather than their argument.

Like when we argue that 4 to 8 year old children do not need adult topics pushed on them in schools and no one should be trying to groom children (like the trans closet, if your parents dont support you I will, the whole hiding "gender identity" of students from the family)

And your response is to say we just hate gays and homeless people.

Pretty much Ad Hom is the baseline leftwing response to any criticism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Noodle neck be like….whaaaaaa…..

08107701a482ebbb93edc2068f6be139.png