Florida Legislation bans abortions after 15 weeks

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Not good enough.....but good.

These incremental laws just give loopholes. Abortionists can lie and say 14 weeks or 13 weeks when the tiny human is 15 or 16 weeks. It's the same procedure. This really doesnt do much. :/

Tiny humans in the fetal stage of human development will still be killed in the most inhumane and merciless ways imaginable and chucked in medical waste bins like garbage.

Tiny humans in the fetal stage? Oh, you mean a fetus.

A fetus is a stage of development, Lotus. It's not a thing.

You may as well call a red ball a "red". "A red ball? Oh, you mean a red".

Dont be dumb. It's a human being the fetal stage of human development. Support killing them all you want but dont pull this dehumanizing crap that makes zero scientific sense trying to make it better than it is.

Do you think we should go backwards on all medical science and human development so abortion can sound better or do you think we should continue to advance medically?

Support it all you want but dont lie about it. That's actually denying genuine opportunity to consent for women. When you factually mislead people, you are manipulating them and taking advantage of them.

If I had known then what I know now I wouldnt have done it. Please feel free to explain to me and thousands of other women why your partisan stance is more important than us having the correct information to make such a decision? Because many wouldnt have done it had they known the truth about the development of their preborn "fetus"(human being in the fetal stage of human development).

20220305-084114.jpg

This is a tiny human hand, reaching out and grasping the finger of a surgeon (who practices human medicine) who is doing a surgery on a pregnant woman(who is only able to gestate other humans). This is a tiny human in the fetal stage of human development.

When this tiny human is born? He/she will be in the neonatal stage of human development. Then infant stage. Than toddler stage. Eventually the adolescent stage. Right up until he/she senior. Same human being at all different stages of human development.

This isnt hard. Trying to alter the fabric of reality and dive into absurdity because you support killing them in utero and you want to try to make that look less like killing humans by denying their humanity is sad. And this false narrative manipulates women.

If you support lying about the science of human development, you actually do not support women making their own choice. When people are lied to? They are not making their own choice. They are making the choice the abortion clinic wants so the money keeps rolling in. This is why ultrasounds are so fought against. Because when women see the tiny human in the fetal stage of human development, they are less likely to move forward with an abortion.
OMG Dove. To be human is to err… it’s not a tiny human, it’s a fetus. Just listen to people for once and learn something for once in your life. And please keep your replies concise and to the point. You’re boring the fuck out of everyone.

No, asshole. A FETUS is not a thing. It's a STAGE. Its FETAL development.

Take your advice and realize to be human is to er and you are DEAD WRONG. Its factually false.

It is a human being during the fetal stage of human development. Only partisan know it all retards claim otherwise.

Okay tell us what fucking species it is? Yeah? You have a pregnancy HUMAN. What the fuck species is she pregnant with? Do you know what REPRODUCTION means?

Get your money back from whatever school taught you bunk science because this is high school level bio.
God…you’re stooopid! :GiggleBitch:

What is a fetus Break? When it's in a human?

A cat?

You are uneducated. Confusing politcs with science.
You don’t listen. No wonder you have social issues.

I just listened to you say something completely factually WRONG while lecturing me on how it's okay to be wrong.

You need to take your OWN advice.
Take a Bong Hit of Kratom and Listen to the Crusaders,

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These incremental laws just give loopholes. Abortionists can lie and say 14 weeks or 13 weeks when the tiny human is 15 or 16 weeks. It's the same procedure. This really doesnt do much. :/

Tiny humans in the fetal stage of human development will still be killed in the most inhumane and merciless ways imaginable and chucked in medical waste bins like garbage.

Dont be dumb. It's a human being the fetal stage of human development. Support killing them all you want but dont pull this dehumanizing crap that makes zero scientific sense trying to make it better than it is.

Do you think we should go backwards on all medical science and human development so abortion can sound better or do you think we should continue to advance medically?

Support it all you want but dont lie about it. That's actually denying genuine opportunity to consent for women. When you factually mislead people, you are manipulating them and taking advantage of them.

If I had known then what I know now I wouldnt have done it. Please feel free to explain to me and thousands of other women why your partisan stance is more important than us having the correct information to make such a decision? Because many wouldnt have done it had they known the truth about the development of their preborn "fetus"(human being in the fetal stage of human development).

20220305-084114.jpg

This is a tiny human hand, reaching out and grasping the finger of a surgeon (who practices human medicine) who is doing a surgery on a pregnant woman(who is only able to gestate other humans). This is a tiny human in the fetal stage of human development.

When this tiny human is born? He/she will be in the neonatal stage of human development. Then infant stage. Than toddler stage. Eventually the adolescent stage. Right up until he/she senior. Same human being at all different stages of human development.

This isnt hard. Trying to alter the fabric of reality and dive into absurdity because you support killing them in utero and you want to try to make that look less like killing humans by denying their humanity is sad. And this false narrative manipulates women.

If you support lying about the science of human development, you actually do not support women making their own choice. When people are lied to? They are not making their own choice. They are making the choice the abortion clinic wants so the money keeps rolling in. This is why ultrasounds are so fought against. Because when women see the tiny human in the fetal stage of human development, they are less likely to move forward with an abortion.
OMG Dove. To be human is to err… it’s not a tiny human, it’s a fetus. Just listen to people for once and learn something for once in your life. And please keep your replies concise and to the point. You’re boring the fuck out of everyone.

Take your advice and realize to be human is to er and you are DEAD WRONG. Its factually false.

It is a human being during the fetal stage of human development. Only partisan know it all retards claim otherwise.

Okay tell us what fucking species it is? Yeah? You have a pregnancy HUMAN. What the fuck species is she pregnant with? Do you know what REPRODUCTION means?

Get your money back from whatever school taught you bunk science because this is high school level bio.

A cat?

You are aware that Breakfall, is not a product of the USA, yes?

You are aware the same medical science is the same everywhere and people in other countries also understand that humans can only reproduce other humans....and if it's not alive....its a miscarriage?

This doesnt change, anywhere.

I invite you to show a reputable primary source showing otherwise.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

She's literally :Crazy:. Surely you recognize that she's not all there. It's as plain as the bulbous nose on her face.
She’ll jump to the conclusion that we’ve said one thing, when we’ve said something completely different. No wonder people don’t want to bother with her…some things just don’t need repeating. Oh bother…

:daFuq:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

She's literally :Crazy:. Surely you recognize that she's not all there. It's as plain as the bulbous nose on her face.
She’ll jump to the conclusion that we’ve said one thing, when we’ve said something completely different. No wonder people don’t want to bother with her…some things just don’t need repeating. Oh bother…

That's exactly what you are doing.

So when you are wrong and your uneducated opinion is challanged you just gaslight.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

So when you are wrong and your uneducated opinion is challanged you just gaslight.
Or cry like a bitch

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

Well sometimes it's fun, but maybe in a sad way. lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Socail issues" is probably the fact that I dont lie, or back down on convictions so I have people liking me more.

And this is something he thinks I should work on :LOL3:

NOPE.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

Or cry like a bitch

The lack of self awareness never ceases to amaze me.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Just for the record, I have never had an abortion. and afaik never been party ex parte to one. And I do not place judgement on any of the ignorant sluts who have.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just for the record, I have never had an abortion. and afaik never been party ex parte to one. And I do not place judgement on any of the ignorant sluts who have.

So you support it.....and you see yourself as better than those who have done it and been party to it.

Interesting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So you support it.....and you see yourself as better than those who have done it and been party to it.

Interesting.
LOL...what?

You said

"Just for the record, I have never had an abortion. and afaik never been party ex parte to one. And I do not place judgement on any of the ignorant sluts who have"

Which is a good indicator you see yourself as a better person than those who have.

Not sure how else anyone could take that post, A.

You support people doing it, though. Correct?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

When my “uneducated opinion is challanged” …lol, one can’t make that shiiite up!
:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting.
LOL...what?

You said

"Just for the record, I have never had an abortion. and afaik never been party ex parte to one. And I do not place judgement on any of the ignorant sluts who have"

Which is a good indicator you see yourself as a better person than those who have.

You, I repeat are the only person I know of on this forum who has had an abortion, deal with it, that's not my job.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

When my “uneducated opinion is challanged” …lol, one can’t make that shiiite up!
:LOL3:

So what species is a woman pregnant with?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting.
LOL...what?

You said

You, I repeat are the only person I know of on this forum who has had an abortion, deal with it, that's not my job.

Okay so you are saying people who have had abortions are banned from ever opposing it.....EVEN when they were blatantly misled?

Is that your point?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Interesting.
LOL...what?

You said

Okay so you are saying people who have had abortions are banned from ever opposing it.....EVEN when they were blatantly misled?

Is that your point?

Y'know @Dove y maybe societies should legitimize regulated recreational as opposed to this failed procreational model mankind has pursued over thousands ( millions?) of years.

Mankind (homo sapiens sapiens) have succeeded as a species beyond anyone's wildest dreams. The female of our species have carried this burden for MANKIND since the beginning of time.

We/They don't have to reproduce anymore to prove anything. We humans have overpopulated this earth stripping it of all its natural resources & polluting it.

While conservatives like Jordan Peterson & Elon Musk fret about their projections of a coming population decline, i'd say it's long overdue. A gradual but humane attrition of the world population is what the doctor ordered. The planet doesn't really need mankind. It needs less of us. Like 1/2 of the current numbers? How about 4 billion I stead of the current 8 bill?

Really we have the current technology to sustain a planet with 1/2 the population. Advances in robotics, computers, alternative energy sources. About the only ones who would miss overpopulation are the greedy corporate elites, the war industry & organized religion. Because they just wanna stuff their war chests full of gold and starve the other 90% of humanity.

How do women figure inta this equation?

We should just let the have control over their reproduction systems and how many children they want to have. It'd be better & more fulfilling for them AND the planet.

And yes perhaps we should stop looking down upon sex workers, strippers, prostitutes whatever we call them because they might be able to fulfill a function at population conyrol. It's akin to how horses were once used. We used to call them beasts of burden/kill or exploit them the same way some look at women as baby making machines. But we realized we don't need all these horses to transport us anymore than women need to be fruitful & multiply. The planet just doesn't need nor can sustain that level of reproduction anymore. Evidently Overpopulation is killing the planet.

We have all the technology available to us now to control population now & we should use it. It's just the attitudes have to change.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We/They don't have to reproduce anymore to prove anything anymore

We don't need to reproduce to save the species. What we need to prove is that we can control population in order to save our planet.

Heres what rich assholes preach to us:

....they fret about population collapse while pushing AI on us so there are no jobs for future generations & we become useless & unemployable.

Essentially people like that with their driverless cars are making us obsolete. Job shedding technologies are driving young girls & women into becoming escorts & Web cam models so they can supply the Lust of rich buggers like him.

Who the fuck does Elon Musk think he is?

Fucking hypocrite.

Given his logic & what he's pushing on us, we should reduce our population and women should be entitled to abortion on demand.

Fuck you Elon Musk. He's just afraid that with a lower population there'll be fewer consumers to buy his overpriced & unaffordable luxury cars.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting.
LOL...what?

You said

Is that your point?

Y'know @Dove y maybe societies should legitimize regulated recreational as opposed to this failed procreational model mankind has pursued over thousands ( millions?) of years.

Mankind (homo sapiens sapiens) have succeeded as a species beyond anyone's wildest dreams. The female of our species have carried this burden for MANKIND since the beginning of time.

We/They don't have to reproduce anymore to prove anything. We humans have overpopulated this earth stripping it of all its natural resources & polluting it.

While conservatives like Jordan Peterson & Elon Musk fret about their projections of a coming population decline, i'd say it's long overdue. A gradual but humane attrition of the world population is what the doctor ordered. The planet doesn't really need mankind. It needs less of us. Like 1/2 of the current numbers? How about 4 billion I stead of the current 8 bill?

Really we have the current technology to sustain a planet with 1/2 the population. Advances in robotics, computers, alternative energy sources. About the only ones who would miss overpopulation are the greedy corporate elites, the war industry & organized religion. Because they just wanna stuff their war chests full of gold and starve the other 90% of humanity.

How do women figure inta this equation?

We should just let the have control over their reproduction systems and how many children they want to have. It'd be better & more fulfilling for them AND the planet.

And yes perhaps we should stop looking down upon sex workers, strippers, prostitutes whatever we call them because they might be able to fulfill a function at population conyrol. It's akin to how horses were once used. We used to call them beasts of burden/kill or exploit them the same way some look at women as baby making machines. But we realized we don't need all these horses to transport us anymore than women need to be fruitful & multiply. The planet just doesn't need nor can sustain that level of reproduction anymore. Evidently Overpopulation is killing the planet.

We have all the technology available to us now to control population now & we should use it. It's just the attitudes have to change.

Let's just strip away more humanity to accommodate the lack humanity we already have, basically.

No one looks down on "sex workers" or strippers except lefties. They were over top hateful towards Malania over her nude modeling shoot. Every year they pulled that out for the purpose of abuse. I tend to be focused on recognizing that as a socail ill... misogyny/oppression but I guess you guys want to just help them be less seen as humans.

This is what I dont understand. You guys accuse me of being self righteous and judging people because I'm rejecting a narrative and challenging it. But I'm not name calling or insulting people until they insult me.

Based on this line of thinking, since you guys are disagreeing with me(and not supporting the disagreement)......and some of you do name call and use insults...how the fuck is that NOT self righteous?

Do you guys hear yourselves? You dont even talk about human beings like they are human beings. You literally strip away the humanity of humans and talk like we are a heard of cattle...or we just rutting animals. Humans have no intrinsic worth in your views. And I get judged as self righteous?

How does that work? It's just more of the same certain standards only apply one way. A lot of you have decided you are right no matter how dishonest and anyone who doesnt agree is garbage. Sounds pretty self righteous....more so combined with this rhetoric that humans have no intrinsic worth and we are just meat sacks who need culling.

Of course none of you who think like this would sign up to kindly exit the earth and help the population you believe to be too large. We gotta dehumanize women and human beings in the womb.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We/They don't have to reproduce anymore to prove anything anymore

We don't need to reproduce to save the species. What we need to prove is that we can control population in order to save our planet.

Heres what rich assholes preach to us:

....they fret about population collapse while pushing AI on us so there are no jobs for future generations & we become useless & unemployable.

Essentially people like that with their driverless cars are making us obsolete. Job shedding technologies are driving young girls & women into becoming escorts & Web cam models so they can supply the Lust of rich buggers like him.

Who the fuck does Elon Musk think he is?

Fucking hypocrite.

Given his logic & what he's pushing on us, we should reduce our population and women should be entitled to abortion on demand.

Fuck you Elon Musk. He's just afraid that with a lower population there'll be fewer consumers to buy his overpriced & unaffordable luxury cars.

I can't stand that fascist.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If your dumb ass cant figure out you're 4 months preggers, you're too stupid to get a scrape.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The population of Earth is out of control and people are whinging about population collapse? Unbelievable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️