Florida Legislation bans abortions after 15 weeks

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not good enough.....but good.

These incremental laws just give loopholes. Abortionists can lie and say 14 weeks or 13 weeks when the tiny human is 15 or 16 weeks. It's the same procedure. This really doesnt do much. :/

Tiny humans in the fetal stage of human development will still be killed in the most inhumane and merciless ways imaginable and chucked in medical waste bins like garbage.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

These incremental laws just give loopholes. Abortionists can lie and say 14 weeks or 13 weeks when the tiny human is 15 or 16 weeks. It's the same procedure. This really doesnt do much. :/

Tiny humans in the fetal stage of human development will still be killed in the most inhumane and merciless ways imaginable and chucked in medical waste bins like garbage.

Is that you in the photo @Dove y?

535.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tiny humans in the fetal stage? Oh, you mean a fetus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

535.jpg

Yep. 20 years ago.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A fetus is a stage of development, Lotus. It's not a thing.

You may as well call a red ball a "red". "A red ball? Oh, you mean a red".

Dont be dumb. It's a human being the fetal stage of human development. Support killing them all you want but dont pull this dehumanizing crap that makes zero scientific sense trying to make it better than it is.

Do you think we should go backwards on all medical science and human development so abortion can sound better or do you think we should continue to advance medically?

Support it all you want but dont lie about it. That's actually denying genuine opportunity to consent for women. When you factually mislead people, you are manipulating them and taking advantage of them.

If I had known then what I know now I wouldnt have done it. Please feel free to explain to me and thousands of other women why your partisan stance is more important than us having the correct information to make such a decision? Because many wouldnt have done it had they known the truth about the development of their preborn "fetus"(human being in the fetal stage of human development).

20220305-084114.jpg

This is a tiny human hand, reaching out and grasping the finger of a surgeon (who practices human medicine) who is doing a surgery on a pregnant woman(who is only able to gestate other humans). This is a tiny human in the fetal stage of human development.

When this tiny human is born? He/she will be in the neonatal stage of human development. Then infant stage. Than toddler stage. Eventually the adolescent stage. Right up until he/she senior. Same human being at all different stages of human development.

This isnt hard. Trying to alter the fabric of reality and dive into absurdity because you support killing them in utero and you want to try to make that look less like killing humans by denying their humanity is sad. And this false narrative manipulates women.

If you support lying about the science of human development, you actually do not support women making their own choice. When people are lied to? They are not making their own choice. They are making the choice the abortion clinic wants so the money keeps rolling in. This is why ultrasounds are so fought against. Because when women see the tiny human in the fetal stage of human development, they are less likely to move forward with an abortion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What do you think Joe? It's certainly not Lily....

It's actually a very unusual pose cuz the left foot looks like it's part of the right leg.

But upon close observation, the right foot is tucked away hidden somewhere...behind a cushion or the other leg.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's actually a very unusual pose cuz the left foot looks like it's part of the right leg.

But upon close observation, the right foot is tucked away hidden somewhere...behind a cushion or the other leg.

Yep. It was a random shot between poses. He just started taking pictures while telling me how to pose so this was one of those randoms lol

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep. It was a random shot between poses. He just started taking pictures while telling me how to pose so this was one of those randoms lol

I dunno.

Looks kinda deformed like ya got the foot on the wrong leg or somethin'!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dunno.

Looks kinda deformed like ya got the foot on the wrong leg or somethin'!

Are my legs and feet creeping you out?

You got me. I'm a shape shifter!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

535.jpg

Yep. 20 years ago.

Butter face...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dont be dumb. It's a human being the fetal stage of human development. Support killing them all you want but dont pull this dehumanizing crap that makes zero scientific sense trying to make it better than it is.

Do you think we should go backwards on all medical science and human development so abortion can sound better or do you think we should continue to advance medically?

Support it all you want but dont lie about it. That's actually denying genuine opportunity to consent for women. When you factually mislead people, you are manipulating them and taking advantage of them.

If I had known then what I know now I wouldnt have done it. Please feel free to explain to me and thousands of other women why your partisan stance is more important than us having the correct information to make such a decision? Because many wouldnt have done it had they known the truth about the development of their preborn "fetus"(human being in the fetal stage of human development).

20220305-084114.jpg

This is a tiny human hand, reaching out and grasping the finger of a surgeon (who practices human medicine) who is doing a surgery on a pregnant woman(who is only able to gestate other humans). This is a tiny human in the fetal stage of human development.

When this tiny human is born? He/she will be in the neonatal stage of human development. Then infant stage. Than toddler stage. Eventually the adolescent stage. Right up until he/she senior. Same human being at all different stages of human development.

This isnt hard. Trying to alter the fabric of reality and dive into absurdity because you support killing them in utero and you want to try to make that look less like killing humans by denying their humanity is sad. And this false narrative manipulates women.

If you support lying about the science of human development, you actually do not support women making their own choice. When people are lied to? They are not making their own choice. They are making the choice the abortion clinic wants so the money keeps rolling in. This is why ultrasounds are so fought against. Because when women see the tiny human in the fetal stage of human development, they are less likely to move forward with an abortion.
OMG Dove. To be human is to err… it’s not a tiny human, it’s a fetus. Just listen to people for once and learn something for once in your life. And please keep your replies concise and to the point. You’re boring the fuck out of everyone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

OMG Dove. To be human is to err… it’s not a tiny human, it’s a fetus. Just listen to people for once and learn something for once in your life. And please keep your replies concise and to the point. You’re boring the fuck out of everyone.

No, asshole. A FETUS is not a thing. It's a STAGE. Its FETAL development.

Take your advice and realize to be human is to er and you are DEAD WRONG. Its factually false.

It is a human being during the fetal stage of human development. Only partisan know it all retards claim otherwise.

Okay tell us what fucking species it is? Yeah? You have a pregnancy HUMAN. What the fuck species is she pregnant with? Do you know what REPRODUCTION means?

Get your money back from whatever school taught you bunk science because this is high school level bio.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

Take your advice and realize to be human is to er and you are DEAD WRONG. Its factually false.

It is a human being during the fetal stage of human development. Only partisan know it all retards claim otherwise.

Okay tell us what fucking species it is? Yeah? You have a pregnancy HUMAN. What the fuck species is she pregnant with? Do you know what REPRODUCTION means?

Get your money back from whatever school taught you bunk science because this is high school level bio.
God…you’re stooopid! :GiggleBitch:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

20220305-084114.jpg

Medical Science thinks the number of "miscarriages" could be as high as 50%+/- Conceptions may take place that the mother is not aware of, but it's such a fucked up mismatch of chromosomes it auto-miscarries within hours or days, while no one is the wiser. Who carries the sin for those aborted feti? The Mother? Democrats? Voting By Mail?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

What is a fetus Break? When it's in a human?

A cat?

You are uneducated. Confusing politcs with science.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

Medical Science thinks the number of "miscarriages" could be as high as 50%+/- Conceptions may take place that the mother it unaware of, but it's such a fucked up mismatch of chromosomes it auto-miscarries within hours or days, while no one is the wiser.

What's a miscarriage?

Could that be when the unknown species in the uterus unalives?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

You don’t listen. No wonder you have social issues.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

She's literally :Crazy:. Surely you recognize that she's not all there. It's as plain as the bulbous nose on her face.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

20220305-084114.jpg

Medical Science thinks the number of "miscarriages" could be as high as 50%+/- Conceptions may take place that the mother it unaware of, but it's such a fucked up mismatch of chromosomes it auto-miscarries within hours or days, while no one is the wiser.

What's a miscarriage?

So close, but yet so far away....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

I just listened to you say something completely factually WRONG while lecturing me on how it's okay to be wrong.

You need to take your OWN advice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

20220305-084114.jpg

What's a miscarriage?

So close, but yet so far away....

10 out 10 people will die.

Are they living humans? Can we kill them?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

You are aware that Breakfall, is not a product of the USA, yes?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

20220305-084114.jpg

A cat?

You are aware that Breakfall, is not a product of the USA, yes?

She doesn't understand how things work outside of trailerville usa