The unintended consequences of Florida becoming a "Free Fire Zone"

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey Guise! You notice how the "manifesto" of that white guy what killed them three black people the other day is all over the news? Yet, we still haven't seen the "manifesto" of that trans sexual woman that killed those kids in a Christian school months ago.

Isn't that interesting, Progs? Why do you think we haven't seen the Tranny Terrorist's manifesto yet?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Guise! You notice how the "manifesto" of that white guy what killed them three black people the other day is all over the news? Yet, we still haven't seen the "manifesto" of that trans sexual woman that killed those kids in a Christian school months ago.

Isn't that interesting, Progs? Why do you think we haven't seen the Tranny Terrorist's manifesto yet?

Hey, if you didn't have whataboutism, what would you have?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Hey, if you didn't have whataboutism, what would you have?
Hey, notice when a Commie says something self-evidently stupid, all the other Commies yell, "Contehhhehehehehhhxt!" But when a so-called "right-winger" does something fucked up, Commies suddenly hate the idea of putting anything into context?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So you're not curious as to what is in the Tranny pervert's manifesto? We can all read the white guy's manifesto right now and he just shot those black folks yesterday, but the disgusting Registered Democrat Tranny who murdered those children months ago has its manifesto under wraps.

I find that very, very curious. I guess you don't have permission from your betters to be curious about that, huh?

Does it suck to have to ask permission from your betters about what you may be curious about?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you're not curious as to what is in the Tranny pervert's manifesto? We can all read the white guy's manifesto right now and he just shot those black folks yesterday, but the disgusting Registered Democrat Tranny who murdered those children months ago has its manifesto under wraps.

I find that very, very curious. I guess you don't have permission from your betters to be curious about that, huh?

Does it suck to have to ask permission from your betters about what you may be curious about?

Honestly, I don't know who you're referring to in your screed. There are so many mass killings in this country, I can't keep up. Not that there's anything your death cult party will do anything about it. After all "well-regulated" seems to be the part of the second amendment you pretend is not there.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Honestly, I don't know who you're referring to in your screed. There are so many mass killings in this country, I can't keep up. Not that there's anything your death cult party will do anything about it. After all "well-regulated" seems to be the part of the second amendment you pretend is not there.
Are you stating that you don't remember the trans woman perpetrating a school shooting several months ago?

I think you're a liar. You know exactly what I'm talking about, but you choose to play dumb. You do that a lot when you lose debates to me, have you noticed? I have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you stating that you don't remember the trans woman perpetrating a school shooting several months ago?

I think you're a liar. You know exactly what I'm talking about, but you choose to play dumb. You do that a lot when you lose debates to me, have you noticed? I have.

Yes, I don't recall that specific incident. Quit assuming I lie like you do. You can point out the story or you can continue with your logical fallacy of ad hom attacks.

Attacking me doesn't make you win an argument and we both know that. Try that with someone stupid, 'mkay?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

What about that one guy that did that horrible awful thing that one time, ain't you going to stew and fret over that?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Unlike you anger junkies, most of don't catalogue all the things to be pissed off about, on a list.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When routine bites hard and ambitions are low
And resentment rides high but emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again...

Florida needs your help, send guns and ammo!