Concrete examples of Systemic Racism and it's intended consequences thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you take families and you tear them apart for hundreds of years, you are destroying the social fabric of that
BLM ~ ""we disrupt the nuclear family""

Funny how democrats wont provide assistance to families isnt it?

They have to stay unmarried to get any benefits.

I have friends who had to get legally divorced if they wanted to be able to eat enough.

Also they cant get help if they are on the poverty line....they have to STAY below it. They cant advance or get raises.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's certainly an example of egregious racism at work

But do you think you could find something a little closer to present day? you know, something within the last 10 years or so... you know, since we did have a black president within that time frame

The chronic employment gap between blacks and whites. The chronic income gap between blacks and whites. Are those good enough? After all, not being able to get an education for our grandparents might still impact our generation since it didn't get remedied by the boomer generation either.
yeah schools in democratic cities are total shit

we can agree there

Oh, moving the goal posts are we? The topic is concrete examples of systemic racism. I'm not going go along with your deflection.

No that's literally the problem.

Democrat policies.

Smh. You guys bring this shit to us but you are the ones voting for it.

No bad schools in minority communities is systemic racism and the GOP has been complicit in these policies as well. It's not a party problem, it's a race problem.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

Or me, barely making it paycheck to paycheck. Am I a victim of systemic racism? Since I grew up in Section 8 housing, it must be racism against me!!!!

You could name 100, and it would still be a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of African Americans families whose income is lower than the average white family.

My income is below average, am I a victim or what?

Now, tell me about those lifestyles of those millions.

Oh wait, you dont know do you. Allow me to tell you since I lived among them....

They get free housing, free food, free medical, free Christmas toys for the kids, free clothes for the kids, utility assistance, and other benefits, without having to work a day in their life. THEN, fucking THEN, they either steal, or sell drugs, or work an under table job, without alerting the people who provide the benefits, and then sport $2000 bling bling rims on their car. Dont you fucking DARE try and school me!!! I'll fucking kick you back to Kindergarten!

You have to have less than shit to get that "free" stuff. I never got "free" stuff and worked with people that did. I don't envy or bemoan them free shit. Especially if you look at the federal budget and realize where our money really goes.

Ignorance is not bliss, apparently it's seething white rage.

So you're telling me, as someone who grew up in Section 8, from the age of 5-18, that I dont know what the fuck Im talking about.

Ignorance indeed. Ya fuckin' racist ass Oak.

What I'm telling you that "free" everything isn't fun. And you just confirmed it with that comment. I'm not a racist, what I don't do is envy people poor enough to qualify for "free" shit.

Well, if you're not a racist (Oak is), then you would understand its not about "Systemic racism", its about family. The majority of those in poverty environments have no real family structure. Then throw DemonRat controlled areas into the mix, and you get the ghetto. You would understand that this can happen if you're white or black.

THEN, factor in those that cheat the system, and work under the table and say they have no income. They get EVERYTHING free, AND Bling Bling rims. The system is fucked.

If you're a liar, you get it all! But if you're honest, you get fucked!

Take my mom's case for instance, out on disability, living in Section 8. I try and start working at the age of 14, get a leg up on life, nope, mom told me I had to quit multiple jobs, cause it would go against her, even though I was under 18. All her benefits would decrease, or her rent go up, etc. She even had an article in the paper about it, and tried writing to the state senator and governor at the time, to try and get the laws changed.

Then take my neighbor into account, worked some during the day without reporting the income, sold drugs, stole from people, and had bling bling rims. Dishonesty at its best.

Dont try and school me, you'll lose every time.

If you take families and you tear them apart for hundreds of years, you are destroying the social fabric of that group. You are terrifically ignorant.

Call me a racist all you want if it helps you sleep at night. You're the one that giggles like a school girl whenever anyone posts racist shit and I think you cum when someone says "nigger".

Nigger Lover.

:Jackass:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But do you think you could find something a little closer to present day? you know, something within the last 10 years or so... you know, since we did have a black president within that time frame

The chronic employment gap between blacks and whites. The chronic income gap between blacks and whites. Are those good enough? After all, not being able to get an education for our grandparents might still impact our generation since it didn't get remedied by the boomer generation either.

we can agree there

Oh, moving the goal posts are we? The topic is concrete examples of systemic racism. I'm not going go along with your deflection.

Democrat policies.

No bad schools in minority communities is systemic racism and the GOP has been complicit in these policies as well. It's not a party problem, it's a race problem.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

Or me, barely making it paycheck to paycheck. Am I a victim of systemic racism? Since I grew up in Section 8 housing, it must be racism against me!!!!

You could name 100, and it would still be a drop in the bucket compared to the millions of African Americans families whose income is lower than the average white family.

Oh wait, you dont know do you. Allow me to tell you since I lived among them....

They get free housing, free food, free medical, free Christmas toys for the kids, free clothes for the kids, utility assistance, and other benefits, without having to work a day in their life. THEN, fucking THEN, they either steal, or sell drugs, or work an under table job, without alerting the people who provide the benefits, and then sport $2000 bling bling rims on their car. Dont you fucking DARE try and school me!!! I'll fucking kick you back to Kindergarten!

You have to have less than shit to get that "free" stuff. I never got "free" stuff and worked with people that did. I don't envy or bemoan them free shit. Especially if you look at the federal budget and realize where our money really goes.

So you're telling me, as someone who grew up in Section 8, from the age of 5-18, that I dont know what the fuck Im talking about.

What I'm telling you that "free" everything isn't fun. And you just confirmed it with that comment. I'm not a racist, what I don't do is envy people poor enough to qualify for "free" shit.

Well, if you're not a racist (Oak is), then you would understand its not about "Systemic racism", its about family. The majority of those in poverty environments have no real family structure. Then throw DemonRat controlled areas into the mix, and you get the ghetto. You would understand that this can happen if you're white or black.

THEN, factor in those that cheat the system, and work under the table and say they have no income. They get EVERYTHING free, AND Bling Bling rims. The system is fucked.

Take my mom's case for instance, out on disability, living in Section 8. I try and start working at the age of 14, get a leg up on life, nope, mom told me I had to quit multiple jobs, cause it would go against her, even though I was under 18. All her benefits would decrease, or her rent go up, etc. She even had an article in the paper about it, and tried writing to the state senator and governor at the time, to try and get the laws changed.

Then take my neighbor into account, worked some during the day without reporting the income, sold drugs, stole from people, and had bling bling rims. Dishonesty at its best.

If you take families and you tear them apart for hundreds of years, you are destroying the social fabric of that group. You are terrifically ignorant.

Call me a racist all you want if it helps you sleep at night. You're the one that giggles like a school girl whenever anyone posts racist shit and I think you cum when someone says "nigger".

Nigger Lover.

Better than a hater like you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

we can agree there

Democrat policies.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

Nigger Lover.

Is it though when you are voting to keep them struggling?

Him saying a word to troll you didnt put a segregation supporting crime bill author whose mentor was a kkk person in the presidency and slave driver Harris. So much for reforms.

I'm js.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dove got Oak hooked

Bet you she can't get her out of the water without an industrial strength crane tho

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

Democrat policies.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

Nigger Lover.

Him saying a word to troll you didnt put a segregation supporting crime bill author whose mentor was a kkk person in the presidency and slave driver Harris. So much for reforms.

I'm js.

No, you vote to keep them struggling. You are the one that wants the taxpayer to fund your bank account, FFS. You're a hustler through and through.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No, you vote to keep them struggling. You are the one that wants the taxpayer to fund your bank account, FFS. You're a hustler through and through.
So why didn't things change for the folks in Baltimore and Chicago during the Obama reign?

it was the CONz

the people who had zero impact on local and state gov in those areas, had the president and even controlled all three chambers at one point

yeah, dems do alot of guuud for the huuuud

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Especially if you look at the federal budget and realize where our money really goes.

White people pay more taxes and get less benefit from the taxes. That's a fact. And since you are so intent on breaking people into groups based on race, that's a fact that you need to embrace.

The funny thing is that it is always the left wing that tries to divide people and compare different groups - usually by ethnicity. Right wing people don't want to do that. We want everyone to have opportunity, everyone to take personal responsibility, everyone to enjoy their life without harming others. Freedom.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

we can agree there

Democrat policies.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

Nigger Lover.

Im no hater lol. I just like getting fucks like you wound up lol.

Trolololololo :PartyGirL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

Democrat policies.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

Nigger Lover.

Im no hater lol. I just like getting fucks like you wound up lol.

Trolololololo :PartyGirL3:

The problem with that is that I'm not wound up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Looking at Oak's daily caloric intake you will start noticing something

ie: Tinder has an algorithm that automatically swipes her profile to the left as a courtesy to it's user base.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Black WWII veterans were excluded from receiving GI Bill benefits for attending college or vocational training. It was affirmative action for white males. It exponentially increased the numbers of white male college graduates.

It worked as intended.

Dear dumb ass. You realize this was fixed decades upon decades ago, right? Give us something post civil rights era and not ancient history.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Black WWII veterans were excluded from receiving GI Bill benefits for attending college or vocational training. It was affirmative action for white males. It exponentially increased the numbers of white male college graduates.

It worked as intended.

Dear dumb ass. You realize this was fixed decades upon decades ago, right? Give us something post civil rights era and not ancient history.
she cant

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I totally came into this thread for a huge revelation that would make me question my inner self and for my moral compass to work...
Yoom0l7.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's another example of racism, Italy won the Euros with a team full of Italians with no POC!! I cannot believe MSM moaned about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH THIS FOLKS, the absolute state of the UK!
Digital passports etc wtf

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

we can agree there

Democrat policies.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

Nigger Lover.

I'm js.

Nope.

I dont vote democrat.

And all you have is childish nonsense and personal attacks because you cannot claim to be for black Americans while voting for democrats.

Facts dont support your narrative.

Instead of taking that out on other people, maybe stop treating politics like a religion and start THINKING about what you are voting for. And stop creating racist hate where it doesnt exist.

See democrats NEED racism. It's how they scam people to vote for them. Creating problems and lying about solving them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember asking lily oak to cite a single racist quote by Donald Trump and she couldn’t do it

he’s had 40+ years In Public life and she couldn’t

yet she calls him a hardcore racist worse than the most dedicated clansmen

can anyone say dedicated lemming ?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Especially if you look at the federal budget and realize where our money really goes.

White people pay more taxes and get less benefit from the taxes. That's a fact. And since you are so intent on breaking people into groups based on race, that's a fact that you need to embrace.

The funny thing is that it is always the left wing that tries to divide people and compare different groups - usually by ethnicity. Right wing people don't want to do that. We want everyone to have opportunity, everyone to take personal responsibility, everyone to enjoy their life without harming others. Freedom.

Exactly.

They have to brainwash people into seeing their opposition as racist bigots.... when it's always been democrats who didnt want black people to have all the same opportunities.

They actually accuse black conservatives of internalized racism....as a way to invalidate and shut them down. And it's always leftists spewing racists or homophobic slurs and verbal abuse at any black or gay people who reject their narratives.

All these people bring to the table is poverty, hatred and division. Oh and racism. They will legit convince minorities that everyone hates them, the "system" is rigged against them....and the ONLY ones who care is them. It's cult programming.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I remember asking lily oak to cite a single racist quote by Donald Trump and she couldn’t do it

he’s had 40+ years In Public life and she couldn’t

yet she calls him a hardcore racist worse than the most dedicated clansmen

can anyone say dedicated lemming ?

Well .....just like every single other leftists, they are all too exhausted with our stupidity to back any fucking thing they say. So they just fling shit around like rabid chimps.

Every single one of them. They are just too tired to back their claims or coherently communicate their positions.

Even in leftwing message boards with just themselves...all they do I spew hatred about everyone who doesnt think like them.

We really cannot let these people end up in charge like they want to be. Too much hatred in them

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
An old white man telling a young black man that he has no identity unless he does exactly as the white man tells him is the pinnacle of oppression and white supremacy

end of

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well .....just like every single other leftists, they are all too exhausted with our stupidity to back any fucking thing they say. So they just fling shit around like rabid chimps.

Every single one of them. They are just too tired to back their claims or coherently communicate their positions.

they can expend a hell of a lot of energy dispensing their tears, angst and internal frustration tho

funny how that works

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
An old white man telling a young black man that he has no identity unless he does exactly as the white man tells him is the pinnacle of oppression and white supremacy

end of

He also lied about being endorsed by the NAACP.

But they all fall over themselves excusing every actual racist thing he has said

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids" smh.

They twisted Trumps words and just labeled him everything. And he was actually benefitting black Americans.

They voted against Trumps Platinum Plan....without even looking at anything....because "deerrrr orange man bad!".

So now black Americans get nothing AND women lost sex based rights.

Lmao Biden didnt even meet with BLM. He had other people do it for optics and basically screwed them off. Which none of US find shocking at all

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The use for BLM has been had.

And now Bidens press secretary flat out LIED and said Biden ran on a platform of strengthening law enforcement and the....REPUBLICANS had been cutting funds from police for years.

And they can do this.....because their hate addled supporters are too busy hating their own neighbors to hold their elected officials accountable. They just make excuses and project their racism.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

they can expend a hell of a lot of energy dispensing their tears, angst and internal frustration tho

funny how that works

The democrats could put their hoods back on and start some mostly peaceful protests in some more minority communities and these useful idiots would still make excuses, support them, and attack us.

Burn down a few more black owned businesses to fight for justice. Put a bullet in another black little girl.

But yeah.....CONS are the problem.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I believe Lily is backing out of this thread because she was all ready to debate "genetics" and call everyone "rwacist!!!" if they mentioned that black people do have lower average intelligence.

Then when "culture" was mentioned, she started to think about things like idolizing and emulating violent rap and hip hop artists.

Google "Thug Culture" and check out the images page....notice anything?

I haven't backed out of anything. Yours is the first post in a bit.

Are you saying all blacks participate in what you call "thug" culture?

First...

Answer my question first.

It couldn't be a cultural thing? Yes or no?

No, it is not a cultural thing. Not all blacks are impoverished, unemployed or uneducated. See, the issue with systemic racism and minds like yours is that you see all black people as homogeneous. The fact is that blacks, like everyone else are heterogenous.

That is hilarious coming from someone who's side supports racist CRT where every non-white person is lumped as "oppressed" while every white person is lumped as an "oppressor". Be consistent with your own lunatic side.

Hell, the whole lie about mythical "systemic racism" was invented by CRT. You stupid ass. It literally claims that any unequal outcome, no matter what, must ALWAYS be solely due to mythical and undefined "systemic racism". It literally says no other explanation may be even considered.

It is a nonsensical lie for stupid people and you seem to fit the category to a T.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I believe Lily is backing out of this thread because she was all ready to debate "genetics" and call everyone "rwacist!!!" if they mentioned that black people do have lower average intelligence.

Then when "culture" was mentioned, she started to think about things like idolizing and emulating violent rap and hip hop artists.

Google "Thug Culture" and check out the images page....notice anything?

I haven't backed out of anything. Yours is the first post in a bit.

Are you saying all blacks participate in what you call "thug" culture?

First...

Answer my question first.

It couldn't be a cultural thing? Yes or no?

No, it is not a cultural thing. Not all blacks are impoverished, unemployed or uneducated. See, the issue with systemic racism and minds like yours is that you see all black people as homogeneous. The fact is that blacks, like everyone else are heterogenous.

That is hilarious coming from someone who's side supports racist CRT where every non-white person is lumped as "oppressed" while every white person is lumped as an "oppressor". Be consistent with your own lunatic side.

Her democrat left wing "side" also lumps all black people into a monolith that is expected to vote for democrats. It's never ending hypocrisy and projection from these people.

And if they dont.....they have "internalized racism".

I grew up in a majority black area. I've NEVER viewed black people as a monolith, never viewed them as too stupid and incompetent to get ID either. The only ones who lump people into groups is THEM. We HAVE been the ones who want to preserve individuals civil rights and liberties.

This isnt going to stop until everyone outside the race cult has had ENOUGH of the boxes and labels and the nonstop segregation these leftists and Democrats shove down everyone's throat.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

Democrat policies.

Obama
Oprah
Eddie Murphy

Care to explain those?

You're a victim of the oligarchy. You can have victims of different kinds of injustice at the same time, you know. Just like most working Americans, but not all, are victims of the oligarchy, most African Americans, but not all (Oprah, Obama. etc,) are victims of systemic racism and the effects are long lasting. You do understand that a person could be a victim of systemic racism and end up a thief or worse, right? Yeah, the criminal IS a bad guy, but that doesn't mean systemic racism doesn't exist.