Concrete examples of Systemic Racism and it's intended consequences thread

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Black WWII veterans were excluded from receiving GI Bill benefits for attending college or vocational training. It was affirmative action for white males. It exponentially increased the numbers of white male college graduates.

It worked as intended.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, the gubmint shoulda done did reversed racism by giving shit to blax only! PWN3D!

Hey, dick breath, two things.

First, they should have treated all GI's the same. Second, stop complaining about affirmative action now. Affirmative action was okay when it was for whites only, hmm?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That's certainly an example of egregious racism at work

But do you think you could find something a little closer to present day? you know, something within the last 10 years or so... you know, since we did have a black president within that time frame

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But do you think you could find something a little closer to present day? you know, something within the last 10 years or so... you know, since we did have a black president within that time frame

The chronic employment gap between blacks and whites. The chronic income gap between blacks and whites. Are those good enough? After all, not being able to get an education for our grandparents might still impact our generation since it didn't get remedied by the boomer generation either.

5edff2554dca68128544ec25

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The chronic employment gap between blacks and whites. The chronic income gap between blacks and whites. Are those good enough? After all, not being able to get an education for our grandparents might still impact our generation since it didn't get remedied by the boomer generation either.
yeah schools in democratic cities are total shit

we can agree there

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

Oh, moving the goal posts are we? The topic is concrete examples of systemic racism. I'm not going go along with your deflection.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

we can agree there

Oh, moving the goal posts are we? The topic is concrete examples of systemic racism. I'm not going go along with your deflection.
it's tough to refute that pretty obvious fact

but I thought the democrats were against the systemic racism thinggy ?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

Are you going to continue to deny that systemic racism exists?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

we can agree there

Are you going to continue to fail at producing valid example of it within the last 20 years?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

Are you going to continue to fail at producing valid example of it within the last 20 years?

It's not my fault you can't handle a chart.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

we can agree there

Translation: you don't have any

or at least not any that wont end up making democrats look like the real culprits of this fabricated boogeyman

thanks for trying tho. I appreciate it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, the gubmint shoulda done did reversed racism by giving shit to blax only! PWN3D!

Hey, dick breath, two things.

First, they should have treated all GI's the same. Second, stop complaining about affirmative action now. Affirmative action was okay when it was for whites only, hmm?
Now? Bitch, that shits been going on longer than I've been alive!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

or at least not any that wont end up making democrats look like the real culprits of this fabricated boogeyman

I provided current day information on household income wealth gaps. If it's not a systemic problem, then it's genetic?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

we can agree there

I provided current day information on household income wealth gaps. If it's not a systemic problem, then it's genetic?
what leads you to believe it's systemic racism at work especially when much of the data you reference comes from areas of the country predominately controlled by democrats for decades

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

we can agree there

Spare me the bullshit lady. Companies have an openly racist policy of hiring and promoting based on skin color. RaYYYYcist + RaYYYcist dont = not RaYYYYYYYcist, ya fukin fool!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

we can agree there

what leads you to believe it's systemic racism at work especially when much of the data you reference comes from areas of the country predominately controlled by democrats for decades

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. You have no evidence of where this data comes from.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

we can agree there

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. You have no evidence of where this data comes from.
are you saying that urban cities would not be prime candidates when it comes to violent swings in pay scale?

So what are you saying? a white walmart greeter in the rural south makes that much more money than his/her black counterpart that it will actually have an impact on your fancy little charts?

lols?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So those are the only two choices?

Systemic or genetic.

It couldn't be a cultural thing?

Can you point out what the cultural things are that make them less successful? It can't be all the policies that oppressed blacks is it? It can only be cultural?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Systemic or genetic.

Can you point out what the cultural things are that make them less successful? It can't be all the policies that oppressed blacks is it? It can only be cultural?
Policies like the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 for example?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

You were the one who implied it could only be a systemic or genetic.

Answer my question first.

It couldn't be a cultural thing? Yes or no?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Systemic or genetic.

Policies like the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 for example?
*crickets* lol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
:Popcorn:

I've got lily going batshit before we get to page 3

anyone want in on this?

Lmfao, and oh for the crickets, I've been on the other thread, dipshit.
My apologies if you cannot walk and chew bubble gum at the same time

public schools... sheeshe

I'm posting to several people, not just you, narcissist.
You may wanna sit down as you chew that bubble gum then. Never know when your heart may miss the signal from your brain instructing it to beat

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I believe Lily is backing out of this thread because she was all ready to debate "genetics" and call everyone "rwacist!!!" if they mentioned that black people do have lower average intelligence.

Then when "culture" was mentioned, she started to think about things like idolizing and emulating violent rap and hip hop artists.

Google "Thug Culture" and check out the images page....notice anything?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's not forget Cardi B and her breakthroughs and tireless efforts in teaching young black girls about biology and female anatomy