Concrete examples of Systemic Racism and it's intended consequences thread

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow, the gubmint shoulda done did reversed racism by giving shit to blax only! PWN3D!

Hey, dick breath, two things.

First, they should have treated all GI's the same. Second, stop complaining about affirmative action now. Affirmative action was okay when it was for whites only, hmm?

100% correct ALL SOLDIERS should have been treated EQUALLY, no ifs or buts about it.

But they weren't. And these policies have had an impact on the current population of African Americans. While white families accumulated wealth over the decades, black families lagged behind.

Everyone's family Globally were seriously affected by WW1 & WW2... If blacks weren't thrifty like most of the whites, why is that anyone's problem today?

Are you purposefully ignorant or you didn't read the OP about Black Vets being denied funding for education? How can you accumulate money if you're barely eking out an existence?

Did you ever see any documentaries about the building of the Hoover dam or any documentaries about the great depression? There was probably twice or thrice as many white people living below the poverty line so please, don't talk shit.... the WWs have been over for 3/4 of century...
slavery been over longer than that and and they're still crying about it

And completely ignoring and actively enabling modern day human trafficking. Which is vastly more brutal and cruel than legal slavery of old.

You cant get these people to even get upset about THAT...or even LEARN about it.... but mythological systemic racism gets them so turnt they burn down black owned businesses.
they are nothing but corrupted vermin filth

You see how the ONLY thing they really care about is their self image. "Oh look at us, we are so intelligent and deep, and open minded and enlightened ....so the whole world is on OUR shoulders and it's our job to fix everyone's problems whether they want it or not. Those dummy dum scumbags just cant be educated and are bigots and racists, and we must defeat them and their dummy dum need for Freedumb! Liberty is white supremacy! We must infect children with our doctrine and lie to those dark age parents that stop proggress and real history! Derpa derp derp let's have men shove their dicks in little girls faces and get rid of womens rights because we are so open minded....fuck your facts you primitive, peasent white trash bigot! Bleeeerrggg!"

*belch*

We live in a South Park episode.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Democrats have been fighting school choice forever. They dont WANT inner city poor minorities to have access to a safe and full education.

Anyone who actually pays attention to what elected officials actually DO.....instead of just voting for nice words and then ignoring the issues until next election cycle.....sees this clearly. The people who cling to democrats like their whole sense of self worth is in it and NEED to see this just WONT. They will continue harming poor majority black communities with this same shit and blaming CONs.

Of course let's shit can School Choice. Gotdamn. You know I wish I believed in karma. It's one thing to be wrong. It's another thing to willfully STAY wrong and dismiss every bit of factual info that shows you are wrong because your ego is so monstrous that youd rather continue fucking the country over than just admit your errors. Oh and while spreading violent psychotic hate towards everyone not part of your cult.

This is just vile.....that we finally got options for these kids and now it's being shitted away. Becsuse people are dumb and selfish enough to just bandwagons. I bet these shitty fucking schools are gonna pounding CRT on top of it. Its SO SAD! They just want to keep scamming money off the backs of the vulnerable.

:(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw that child tax credit is basically it's just the child tax credit you would get yearly but divided into monthly payments. Its fucking stupid.

I got 540 dollars today from that shit and I'm sure if I dont reject this that we will end up oweing money when tax season comes. We dont NEED it and we definately dont need a bill later. We opted out and still received money.

Kinda like how tons of Michigan residents qualified for unemployment and received it are being re evaluated and if they dont qualify they will have to pay it back.

Democrats seem to get off on fucking people. But if you want the government to give you tax dollars you dont deserve or really need.....maybe that's deserved. I'm just sick of the mentality. Just stop taxing people ffs.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

About time? If you knew anything at all about actual liberals, you'd know we've been pissed at him since he was VP. This is not news.

Don't see you starting several threads a day about him the way you do with Trump tho

just sayin

Because he's just status quo. More of the same corporate crap every US president has dished for decades now. I bitch about it ALL the time, and have been for the entire time you've known me.

It gets tiring, whereas Trump is funny as fuck. He's so stupid and so insane, how can anyone resist trolling his supporters?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Democrats have been fighting school choice forever. They dont WANT inner city poor minorities to have access to a safe and full education.

Anyone who actually pays attention to what elected officials actually DO.....instead of just voting for nice words and then ignoring the issues until next election cycle.....sees this clearly. The people who cling to democrats like their whole sense of self worth is in it and NEED to see this just WONT. They will continue harming poor majority black communities with this same shit and blaming CONs.

Of course let's shit can School Choice. Gotdamn. You know I wish I believed in karma. It's one thing to be wrong. It's another thing to willfully STAY wrong and dismiss every bit of factual info that shows you are wrong because your ego is so monstrous that youd rather continue fucking the country over than just admit your errors. Oh and while spreading violent psychotic hate towards everyone not part of your cult.

This is just vile.....that we finally got options for these kids and now it's being shitted away. Becsuse people are dumb and selfish enough to just bandwagons. I bet these shitty fucking schools are gonna pounding CRT on top of it. Its SO SAD! They just want to keep scamming money off the backs of the vulnerable.

:(

We need a "STFU already" emoji.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
smh

The crowd asks Oak to provide an example of systemic racism a little closer to modern day than world war two and she goes back 100 years

talk about fucking backwards