Florida oceans

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe the rising temperatures of those waters has to do with the fact that Florida is now the top inflation hot spot in the US?

wizer

Factory Bastard
The corals will continue to bleach and die, the marine life that needs the reef ecosystem to thrive will die in masse, and up the food chain we go with more and more destruction and loss of life.

In the short term, the scuba diving already sucks in Florida due to the drop off in life and all the pretty corals. It was enough to deter me from moving there as I had planned.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in the 90s (degrees).

This is a fact (not politics) that people may want to know and discuss.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I am more interested in the failed artificial reefs in Florida made from car tyres. It wasnt a successful venture... it was spread across the globe though. That is one problem and it is quite a major problem.

Now another ocean problem.... there are these very nasty Americans ripping up sea beds, critically important sea beds, looking for gold of all things. Absolutely men's craziness.

And a third problem and I cannot tell you how chronic the plastic soup problem is in the Pacific Ocean from all the plastic dumped into our oceans but it is worse than diabolical.. it kills fish fry and if those fry can't grow to maturity, the whole planet will suffer BECAUSE little fish feed the entire planet's biodiversity. Our albatros, all the other sea birds, the seals, penguins, walrus..

Over fishing in the Asian countries where they have no sustainable control/ laws so the silly buggers have over fished their reefs...

Temp is the last thing I worry about in the ocean... Humans mistreat our crucial oceans... you cannot get various foreign men to come together with a plan.

This would be my plan. Completely rest the ocean for a good two years.. just try it and see the fish return...double, possibly quadruple the size of the shoals.

And instead of going out looking for fish, let's try and get most of the plastic out. Old people who walk the beaches collect the junk but it needs a whole of humanity's inclusion.

Listen to me, I have the answers.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
That's it! Greta the retard was right! Half of us need to off ourselves right now to save the polar bears.

Leftists should go first and show us all the way.