Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My people aren't dying, starving and getting infectious diseases while I "troll" on the internet.

Yeah, but is your newest fuck stick abstaining so your readers aren’t physically ill tho….

Cause that takes “master” trolling :eyeRoLL:

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How does your ethnicity identify you? I don't know if you've been getting threats, but coming to BF for bullshit isn't going to solve that problem is it?

If you were worried about anything and not bullshitting, you wouldn't be here. FACT
Go fuck yourself and get your face out of your ass please. You know nothing what it's like to be me or what my people have been through. Again it's not your business what I do on a Monday night in America at 11pm.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My people aren't dying, starving and getting infectious diseases while I "troll" on the internet.
Calm down…you’re on Bastard Factory. Get real or use an alt…but stop judging others by what they believe in or support. You’ve made your point…stop labouring it.

It’s Karenesque people like you that don’t make the changes in the world…that takes time, effort and accountability. The latter of which you leftist fucks seem to be perpetually lacking.

Now go and fart and let off some steam.

PS: Heheheheheheheheeeeee

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Calm down…you’re on Bastard Factory. Get real or use an alt…but stop judging others by what they believe in or support. You’ve made your point…stop labouring it.

It’s Karenesque people like you that don’t make the changes in the world…that takes time, effort and accountability. The latter of which you leftist fucks seem to be perpetually lacking.

She's heartless bitch. I call them like I see them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You all take things too seriously.

I do take the world seriously. I spend hours, hours every week reading about what's being done to the Palestinian people by those genocidal son of a bitches.

I watch videos from both Palestinian and Israeli scholars about the subject because after the Holocaust the world said "never again" and it's happening again in my lifetime. Only this time it's to both Muslim and Christian Palestinians.

We have learned nothing from the past. And it's not the first time. It happened in the Balkans, in Rwanda, among the SriLankans, etc.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Have I been here? I just peeked in and saw this bullshit. Trust me I wasn't gonna comment but he has been very good to me as a friend in low times. And I think it's pretty shitty what you did and wanted to express it.

For the record here you go with your PI again. Did I bring up that I am Palestinian and I want to talk about what's going on there? Maybe I've been getting threats? You ever think of anyone besides yourself or the bigger picture??
What a rich history you have!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You don't know what I know. I do know you don't give a fuck. People that give a fuck aren't at BF trolling.
You lefties have spammed the fuck out of Bastard Factory. We lose membership because of your constant and repetitive drivel. And you’re one of the main culprits with all your “con” bullshit.
It’s petty as fuck….

Nobody takes you leftists seriously when it comes to global politics. You just make the issues at hand an extension of your petty backyard politics. It’s tedious and redundant.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She doesn't know how to calm down. She can't be held accountable for her actions. She will come back swinging. If you go back she would say how sweet and nice I am and this and that but because I called her out she is gonna be oak with the vengeance that rancid would warn me about for many years. It's all good I can take it. I don't hate anyone but don't start bringing up something that is personal and devastating to me because I'm calling you out for your disgusting behavior. It's just how she is wired and I was warned. I should have listened but I didn't.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She doesn't know how to calm down. She can't be held accountable for her actions. She will come back swinging. If you go back she would say how sweet and nice I am and this and that but because I called her out she is gonna be oak with the vengeance that rancid would warn me about for many years. It's all good I can take it. I don't hate anyone but don't start bringing up something that is personal and devastating to me because I'm calling you out for your disgusting behavior. It's just how she is wired and I was warned. I should have listened but I didn't.

How cool of you to drag @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© into this...

I guess that makes you the better person.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Too long, will not read.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You lefties have spammed the fuck out of Bastard Factory. We lose membership because of your constant and repetitive drivel. And you’re one of the main culprits with all your “con” bullshit.
It’s petty as fuck….

Nobody takes you leftists seriously when it comes to global politics. You just make the issues at hand an extension of your petty backyard politics. It’s tedious and redundant.

What does that have to do with this particular topic? Oh yeah, nothing.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It’s petty as fuck….

I have noticed the yuuge influx of returnees since you started bleeding your pussy all over the forum. #thatsajokeson

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s petty as fuck….

Looks like pretty much what's left here?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s petty as fuck….

Oh contrair mon frere…. you’re too weak to be a Bastard now… and stoopid herd followed the 2 pump chump and the brotherhood of the skidmarked underpants crew into forum death.

I’m gonna tell you like Justin told Britany when she said he forced her to have an abortion ~

Now… fuck right the hell off back to the Gook Cashew, bitch boi *muah*