Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory If you could confirm my story, though I have the PMs to prove my case.

I was waiting for Flynn to turn on me. I'm not shocked that it happened. I will admit, that in a fit of rage, I tracked Biggie's PI a few weeks back and then gave it to BF.

I will explain why I was in a rage. I will tell you all my thoughts and the actions that spilled out from them.

I went to VF as a joke, just to piss of Caskur. I know that Biggie and company wanted me there to fight. I went, I posted a dozen or so posts and I moved on from any interest in actually posting at that forum. I monitored it for a few days for my own amusement. Lo, and behold one day one of you fuckers is posting using my son-in-law's name at VF. I have my guesses who it is, but I definitely KNOW for a fact that this person is from TBC. I also know, from conversations I've had with people that Biggie may not do the dirty work, but he protects the people that do it.

Even Flea admitted to me that there's nothing Biggie likes more than to make other people fight, it was why they started SG. I have kept my mouth shut on all the things people have told me about Biggie because I didn't want to make things worse, but some people just don't know how to stop. I know for a fact that Frood is Biggie's biggest stooge. He was posting shit about me at a forum called
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

long before he even met me. These people are mentally ill and they all finally got to me. I'm not perfect, but I've tried to play by the rules all these years. Years after most of you have been already caught up in fucking each other over with PI, including Flynn. Years after all the shit you've done to me I gave in to a moment of haste and anger. I was angry that my family was dragged in. You are some pieces of shit with no conscience. I actually have been wrestling with coming clean as you saw in the PMs that I sent to Flynn. And that comes from my regret.

I don't feel regret for Biggie, fuck that fat motherfucker to hell. I should post your ginormous picture now, shouldn't I, asshole? I feel regret for letting you assholes get to me. I feel regret for all the blame Murdy was getting. That was bothering me tremendously, but it's because I do have a conscience. I regret ever talking to Biggie and Dove. They dropped, both of them, twisted versions of my life onto BF since we had our falling out. That happened because I was feeling bad for what they did to Flea. Taking her forum right from under her, or at least that was the story I got directly from her over the phone before she left SG and came to BF. I am extremely loyal and I felt like she had been screwed over at SG.

So, I, just recently took fat fuck's phone number and did a reverse phone look up. You're a dumb motherfucker. I gave it to BF. I regretted it almost immediately. I told him that myself or Murdock were going to get the blame. I told him I'd made a mistake giving him the info he asked for...I asked him to please not do anything more with it. He told me he wouldn't.

Then I got a PM from Flynn just a few days back. I had gotten a version of it from BF, the demodding part of the message. He didn't share with me that he was fucking with Biggie and had called him. I was honest and admitted to Flynn that it was basically my fault and that I had given him the info.

She trolled everyone, probably like she always has. I wonder if she told you the whole truth though? The PM she posted from BF at TBC shows that Biggie's name was redacted, right? Well, Ms. I Don't Want Any Part of this Dirty Game, didn't tell all of you is that she didn't redact it when she sent it out in PMs here. So everyone she sent it to here has got your name Biggie. I gave it to one person in anger...she gave it to 20+ people in a cold and calculating way. All the while laying it on thick with how "shamed" she was.

She can go fuck herself and like I was warned, she came from BH and nothing was ever sacred there. I think this is the second person from BH that fucks me over. Live and learn.

Hate me if you all want, all you've proven is that in a moment of weakness...I was no better than any of you.

Go ahead get your revenge, Biggie. Don't think I won't strike back. I am retired, are you?

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Can verify, I was one of the recipients of the message, "The Name" was right there for all to see.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Bastard Factory If you could confirm my story **immediate sc admission of fiction** , though I have the PMs to prove **we all know PMs can be faked; not proof; already displaying desperation** my case.

I was waiting for Flynn to turn on me **read on**. I'm not shocked that it happened. I will admit, that in a fit of rage **immediate contradiction; if she had been waiting for Flynn to turn on her, then there it be no surprise; rage would not occur**, I tracked Biggie's PI a few weeks back and then gave it to BF.

I will explain why I was in a rage.**dc recognition of contradiction above** I will tell you all my thoughts and the actions that spilled out from them.

I went to VF as a joke, just to piss of Caskur. I know that Biggie and company wanted me there to fight.**interesting; she actually thinks people will see her as virtuous and helping the community** I went, I posted a dozen or so posts and I moved on from any interest in actually posting at that forum. I monitored it for a few days for my own amusement. Lo, and behold one day one of you fuckers is posting using my son-in-law's name at VF. I have my guesses who it is, but I definitely KNOW for a fact that this person is from TBC. I also know, from conversations I've had with people that Biggie may not do the dirty work, but he protects the people that do it.

Even Flea admitted to me that there's nothing Biggie likes more than to make other people fight, it was why they started SG. I have kept my mouth shut on all the things people have told me about Biggie because I didn't want to make things worse, but some people just don't know how to stop. I know for a fact that Frood is Biggie's biggest stooge. He was posting shit about me at a forum called
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

long before he even met me. These people are mentally ill and they all finally got to me**such a strange claim, after all these years, using someone's name was the breaking point; not believeable**. I'm not perfect, but I've tried to play by the rules all these years. Years after most of you have been already caught up in fucking each other over with PI, including Flynn. Years after all the shit you've done to me I gave in to a moment of haste and anger. I was angry that my family was dragged in. You are some pieces of shit with no conscience. I actually have been wrestling with coming clean as you saw in the PMs**desperation, acting oblivious to the fact that nobody will believe PMs that are potential photo edits** that I sent to Flynn. And that comes from my regret.

I don't feel regret for Biggie, fuck that fat motherfucker to hell. I should post your ginormous picture now, shouldn't I, asshole? I feel regret for letting you assholes get to me. I feel regret for all the blame Murdy was getting. That was bothering me tremendously, but it's because I do have a conscience. I regret ever talking to Biggie and Dove. They dropped, both of them, twisted versions of my life onto BF since we had our falling out. That happened because I was feeling bad for what they did to Flea. Taking her forum right from under her, or at least that was the story I got directly from her over the phone before she left SG and came to BF. I am extremely loyal and I felt like she had been screwed over at SG.

So, I, just recently took fat fuck's phone number**no explanation of where she got Joo's phone number** and did a reverse phone look up. You're a dumb motherfucker. I gave it to BF. I regretted it almost immediately. I told him that myself or Murdock were going to get the blame. I told him I'd made a mistake giving him the info he asked for...I asked him to please not do anything more with it. He told me he wouldn't.

Then I got a PM from Flynn just a few days back. I had gotten a version of it from BF, the demodding part of the message. He didn't share with me that he was fucking with Biggie and had called him.**read on** I was honest and admitted to Flynn that it was basically my fault and that I had given him the info**BF did not mention PI; why would Lily mention anything of PI to Flynn?**.

She trolled everyone **what was the troll, exactly? He said BF released PI which is still claimed to be true**, probably like she always has. I wonder if she told you the whole truth though? The PM she posted from BF at TBC shows that Biggie's name was redacted, right? Well, Ms. I Don't Want Any Part of this Dirty Game, didn't tell all of you is that she didn't redact it when she sent it out in PMs here. So everyone she sent it to here has got your name Biggie. I gave it to one person in anger...she gave it to 20+ people in a cold and calculating way. All the while laying it on thick with how "shamed" she was.

She can go fuck herself and like I was warned, she came from BH and nothing was ever sacred there. I think this is the second person from BH that fucks me over. Live and learn.

Hate me if you all want, all you've proven is that in a moment of weakness...I was no better than any of you.

Go ahead get your revenge, Biggie. Don't think I won't strike back. I am retired, are you? Last edited: Today at 1:02 PM**fine tuning a story**

I am just going to leave my research here, for future reference.

Just ignore this post.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I will be back soon.

Look after my things, will you?

1000_F_295191048_odrTQc6BNugJ0aZFIC4NhndjS4ldymud.jpg

wizer

Factory Bastard
I don't know anything about that VF forum other then the occasional links posted but it would appear they don't put up with the crap that smatters the boards here and over at TBC and the PI that was posted over there in regard to Biggie has been removed- kudos to the admin at the VF forum for doing the right thing. Despite Flynn's failed attempts at wanting to continue to fan the flames, it just isn't happening.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Took them a beat, but yeah it got removed.
There are no PI 'smatters' on this site. If you see one, report it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan has posted PI about me here several times. He always denies it, but the fact is, he knows who I am and chooses to drop hints here that prove unequivocally that he does. He's still posting here at will, though, @Bastard Factory .

Last edited:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew what it was and mentioned it in the thread. If I had 'reported' it, it would have been taken care of sooner. I just don't give a fuck about that guy and his shenanigans. (same goes for some of the others)

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They were 100% PI. I will report it if he does it again. He knows what he's doing, and he claims innocence every damn time.

I hate to be the one to have to point this out, but identifying it as PI will only draw more attention to the issue… safest bet is to ignore it and avoid the stalker poster like the plague. These people are fucking mental if this is the game being played.

We must all take a step back and remember there is PI and then there is readily identifiable PI (full name, address, phone number, etc). You can’t run a background check, reverse utilities check or a criminal history with the first and last name of your relative is what I’m saying… I can find all of that with a cell phone number tho.

But you must realize that alerting someone to the fact that a poster has a relative’s name is only going to bridge the anonymity gap more… and do not… I repeat DO NOT share anything on these boards with anyone because no one can be trusted.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
" no one can be trusted. " - Murdy
I can! And a few others as well.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say reporting it or asking for removal isn't responding to the 'stalker poster' but simply using a resource to fix the problem. I agree there is a big difference between PI and PII.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
They were 100% PI. I will report it if he does it again. He knows what he's doing, and he claims innocence every damn time.

You posted your own PI when you told everybody about the infected tooth you got from sucking off another woman's husband's dirty cock.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate to be the one to have to point this out, but identifying it as PI will only draw more attention to the issue… safest bet is to ignore it and avoid the stalker poster like the plague. These people are fucking mental if this is the game being played.

We must all take a step back and remember there is PI and then there is readily identifiable PI (full name, address, phone number, etc). You can’t run a background check, reverse utilities check or a criminal history with the first and last name of your relative is what I’m saying… I can find all of that with a cell phone number tho.

But you must realize that alerting someone to the fact that a poster has a relative’s name is only going to bridge the anonymity gap more… and do not… I repeat DO NOT share anything on these boards with anyone because no one can be trusted.

I think most can't be trusted.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say reporting it or asking for removal isn't responding to the 'stalker poster' but simply using a resource to fix the problem. I agree there is a big difference between PI and PII.

Except it depends on who you’re reporting it too… and no two forums will handle it the same.