Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Omnipotent

As to your request:

Wish in one hand, and shit in the other… see which one fills up first.

You’re not rewriting history. However. I will NEVER succumb to these bullshit antics. Never have, never will.

And super pound town ALL of you in the ass who supported the inclination with zero proof that I sold that fat AF has-been out.

Soldier on!!! :eyeRoLL:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Omnipotent

As to your request:

Wish in one hand, and shit in the other… see which one fills up first.

You’re not rewriting history. However. I will NEVER succumb to these bullshit antics. Never have, never will.

And super pound town ALL of you in the ass who supported the inclination with zero proof that I sold that fat AF has-been out.

Soldier on!!! :eyeRoLL:

Why are you acting like my enemy all of a sudden?

You are making out you and I confiding in PM at CO was some type of huge sin.

I have rewritten nothing..

I told you where flea lived in LA.... BIG FUCKING DEAL.. only 96,000 people live there...

What is going on now with you and the people you had sex with is none of my business.

Who are you trying to impress with this harridan explosion?

Behave yourself.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"Behave yourself"

Yeah, or you're going straight to bed with no dessert.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

Hate me if you all want, all you've proven is that in a moment of weakness...I was no better than any of you.

Go ahead get your revenge, Biggie. Don't think I won't strike back. I am retired, are you?

Oh stfu you sanctimonious disgrace of a PI peddler.

I don't know who your son in law is nor does anyone at memebee so how do we know any PI was leaked?

You just used that as an excuse to lash out because you are EXTREMELY infantile.

As for Murdy... her dragging up me showing her a map to a vacant block I posted over 10-13 years in PM then berating me to justify what you did is laughable.

You and Murdy are on notice.

You want drama.... fuck me dead, you don't even know the meaning of the word drama on the flame forums...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am just going to leave my research here, for future reference.

Just ignore this post.

Murdy tried the same trick claiming she has saved PMs between us...

Its like we really are dealing with dumb and dumber.
I don't know anything about that VF forum other then the occasional links posted but it would appear they don't put up with the crap that smatters the boards here and over at TBC and the PI that was posted over there in regard to Biggie has been removed- kudos to the admin at the VF forum for doing the right thing. Despite Flynn's failed attempts at wanting to continue to fan the flames, it just isn't happening.

Just a few old aged Canadian lefties. It is peaceful there.

There is also an Indian writer. A bit obsessed with race issues,.. but nice enough.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you acting like my enemy all of a sudden?

You are making out you and I confiding in PM at CO was some type of huge sin.

I have rewritten nothing..

I told you where flea lived in LA.... BIG FUCKING DEAL.. only 96,000 people live there...

What is going on now with you and the people you had sex with is none of my business.

Who are you trying to impress with this harridan explosion?

Behave yourself.
There was a time when I thought you were a decent poster, and interesting to read. What’s happened?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WTF is a "bald pate", Humpty Dumpty??
I don't expect angry gorillas to have a good vocabulary, so you're forgiven. Even for a genius creator such as yourself. :sarcasm1:

Dictionary
Definitions from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
·
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

pate
/pāt/
noun
ARCHAIC•HUMOROUS

1. a person's head.
    "he scratched his balding pate"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh stfu you sanctimonious disgrace of a PI peddler.

I don't know who your son in law is nor does anyone at memebee so how do we know any PI was leaked?

You just used that as an excuse to lash out because you are EXTREMELY infantile.

As for Murdy... her dragging up me showing her a map to a vacant block I posted over 10-13 years in PM then berating me to justify what you did is laughable.

You and Murdy are on notice.

You want drama.... fuck me dead, you don't even know the meaning of the word drama on the flame forums...

translation:

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There was a time when I thought you were a decent poster, and interesting to read. What’s happened?

I think she has developed a psychotic hatred for me. I think it's because she's no longer relevant. A lot of the older "community" has retired, they've known when to throw in the towel. That requires some reflection and self-awareness. She's just an angry gorilla in an awful lot of pain, both mental and physical.

However, she can't be President of the Lily Haters Club International. It belongs to No One/Deport Liberals. My longest serving detractor. Why I've taken up his late 20's, all of his 30's, and I guess now into his 40's. I have touched three of his decades. Now, if that isn't sad, I dunno what is.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't know what sad Is? Sad is you messing with people's private lives by giving out their PII WHEN you don't have permission to do that.

Prowler has you by your short and curlies.

Not as sad as you using your own PI to make people sorry for you on TROLL and FLAMING forums, getting angry when they pounce on it and then releasing your demons by going after them vicariously. You gave @Murdy PI about Flea so she could go after her on your behalf. Murdy's just not stupid like you.

Most people have tragedy in their lives. I just don't tell everyone anything about mine but a select and trusted few. There is no one online that knows anything about mine. I'm not special in that regard though, most people hold back their personal stories from strangers online.

It takes a special kind of stupid to tell everyone what one's achilles heel is...you win!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
80xt3v.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is anyone's Grand Child in your thoughts at all?

:G'DamnShame:

Notice how he doesn't answer the question. I bet he's madly PMing the internet weirdos trying to find my PI so he can find him. It's a good thing his mother trusts no one online and behaves accordingly.