Flynn, Biggie's PI and BF

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When did I say your kids are fair game? I don't talk about anyone's kids, not even those I can't stand. Stop being a stupid fuck. It's unbecoming.
It's ok my kids are fair game to you,you've proven it.Just don't start crying when scouse comes in and does the same to you.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He holds onto grudges like a motherfucker, especially considering I've never said one thing about his children. You don't find that objectionable? I do.
You called me a fucking liar and questioned my integrity.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He holds onto grudges like a motherfucker, especially considering I've never said one thing about his children. You don't find that objectionable? I do.
To be honest Lily I don't have all of the facts. I didn't even know about some of these personal feuds that I can recall. I'm just trying to keep up. lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What the hell are you talking about? She has two children that are half Latino by blood and mostly raised as Latinos.

Are your kids 100% Latino? I don't know your husband's race.

I can tell you my kids are 100% Latino, half Mexican heritage and half Chilean heritage.

Actually, they got a good dose of BOTH of our families. His is 100% Mexican and his family was a bunch of wealthy land owners before California was made a state.

I am 100% Nordic on my mom’s side (she is 2nd generation and my grandma was ESL in kindergarten lol). I’m 75% English + 25% Irish on my dad’s side and since my grandmother was 1/2 Irish Catholic raised in England, we were never allowed to forget we are Irish. My father is a red head named Oliver, my brother is a red head named Patrick and I’m named after a Celtic goddess and saint. Tis a burden.

But my children are already asking for Yorkshires AND tamales for Christmas :GiggleBitch:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To be honest Lily I don't have all of the facts. I didn't even know about some of these personal feuds that I can recall. I'm just trying to keep up. lol
It's not a feud lol.

What's the name of this board again? carebears.com.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't get caught in the weeds.

The fact is that they hate me for two reasons, my politics and my ability to push back on them.

They are absolutely entitled to hate me. What I push back on is the excuses to hate me. Oh Lotus said this and Murdock said that and you aren't on my side...

FUCK that...these are some of the biggest liars on the internet, it's their game. They twist and spin...fall for it if you like, but he's a coward finding excuses not to like me.

He can be a man and just not like me. It's not a big deal if you don't like someone. It's not a moral failing. I don't like everyone and it doesn't keep me up at night.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus ~ don’t even try to figure out this toxic drama whorefest… you’ll fall down an endless worm hole 15+ years deep.

Personally, I have had an issue with Big for the way he treated another poster who has since left this world named Peaches. I got to watch him go gang-war dogpile on multiple posters who were my friends… chasing all of them offline, many to never be seen again. This is his retaliation for my posting one photo from 2016 where you can’t even see his face.

This is the wrath of a shit show nightmare mental case who always takes things to far, has systemically destroyed the forum community and is now out for revenge. These are his minion hoochie groopies who have been following him around since I can remember.

Honestly, I’m too old for this shit and couldn’t give a fuck less about what their gripes are.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't get caught in the weeds.

The fact is that they hate me for two reasons, my politics and my ability to push back on them.

They are absolutely entitled to hate me. What I push back on is the excuses to hate me. Oh Lotus said this and Murdock said that and you aren't on my side...

FUCK that...these are some of the biggest liars on the internet, it's their game. They twist and spin...fall for it if you like, but he's a coward finding excuses not to like me.

He can be a man and just not like me. It's not a big deal if you don't like someone. It's not a moral failing. I don't like everyone and it doesn't keep me up at night.
Needs more tears you hypocritical cunt.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Alticus ~ don’t even try to figure out this toxic drama whorefest… you’ll fall down an endless worm hole 15+ years deep.

Personally, I have had an issue with Big for the way he treated another poster who has since left this world named Peaches. I got to watch him go gang-war dogpile on multiple posters who were my friends… chasing all of them offline, many to never be seen again. This is his retaliation for my posting one photo from 2016 where you can’t even see his face.

This is the wrath of a shit show nightmare mental case who always takes things to far, has systemically destroyed the forum community and is now out for revenge. These are his minion hoochie groopies who have been following him around since I can remember.

Honestly, I’m too old for this shit and couldn’t give a fuck less about what their gripes are.
If you think I'm someones minion then you haven't been paying attention.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not a feud lol.

What's the name of this board again? carebears.com.

I’m sorry, but there is no need to try to hash out issues that have driven anyone apart to the extent you can no longer be civil (not even during the holidays) on a forum.

I’m convinced anyone willing to subject themselves to this constant toxic level of ridicule, blatant disrespect and taunting needs to go to therapy…

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Truth hurts,eh racist.

Boo hoo motherfucker...your crew are the racist ones.

Flea calls Murdy a white whale and all sorts of other racist shit. Not one word out of you. You don't stand up for other whites, unless it's hating on Lily bandwagon.

All of you are worthless pieces of shit.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m sorry, but there is no need to try to hash out issues that have driven anyone apart to the extent you can no longer be civil (not even during the holidays) on a forum.

I’m convinced anyone willing to subject themselves to this constant toxic level of ridicule, blatant disrespect and taunting needs to go to therapy…

I think you might have missed the introduction to this sub-forum before posting in it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What issues though? What have I ever done to Reaper beyond arguing politics?

Name one thing.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Boo hoo motherfucker...your crew are the racist ones.

Flea calls Murdy a white whale and all sorts of other racist shit. Not one word out of you. You don't stand up for other whites, unless it's hating on Lily bandwagon.

All of you are worthless pieces of shit.
Nice edit fuck tard.

You can go back through my posting history if you so wish and you will find out I'be never jumped on the hate murd bandwagon.I have infact called others out for doing so just because they want to be part of the `in crowd`.And Murd does not need me to fight her battles for her against Flea.Flea has her issues with her that are hers,not mine.I guess you are forgetting I myself named her the LA land whale,as well as a dirty nigger lulz.I hate you ALL lmao.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nice edit fuck tard.

You can go back through my posting history if you so wish and you will find out I'be never jumped on the hate murd bandwagon.I have infact called others out for doing so just because they want to be part of the `in crowd`.And Murd does not need me to fight her battles for her against Flea.Flea has her issues with her that are hers,not mine.I guess you are forgetting I myself named her the LA land whale,as well as a dirty nigger lulz.I hate you ALL lmao.
I am not going through all your posts.

But none of you have called out Flea's racism in the last several weeks. But you claim I'm a racist though I don't make "white people" racist comments.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What issues though? What have I ever done to Reaper beyond arguing politics?

Name one thing.
Oh ffs.

I'm bored and I'm fucking with you because you put up a half decent fight lol. Go check the `I hate Liily` thread at tbc,I have never joined in.I fuck with people because it amuses me to do so.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh ffs.

I'm bored and I'm fucking with you because you put up a half decent fight lol. Go check the `I hate Liily` thread at tbc,I have never joined in.I fuck with people because it amuses me to do so.

I don't read TBC...I do go check at how few posters there are because it amuses me.