Flynn has been found on TikTok!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Do you really think an "influencer" would be posting at this fucking dump???

I guess I expected comprehension from you but that was a little tall of an assumption.. yes ass me u get it..

You affiliate with mask boy or whoever that thing relates too..

What a piece of work.... what genitals do you even relate with, wow you are a weird one , you'd be interesting if you didn't get your kicks from abusing animals

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
A lot of people have said many times that this individual engages in bestiality. I used to think it was just rumours but many many people are saying it. Who knows really? I just go by the terrible poasts and obsession with dovey. A lot of women have been jaelous of dove over the years but flynn is really the most extreme case.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
They say people who partake in abuse towards animals whether sexual or violently have bad moral character and lack comprehension when it comes to physical teiring with different species then not realizing they aren't grasping the human interaction really doesn't need to be put into some sort of submission lesson..

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
He just looks like a weirdo .. if that is really him
Well this person is obsessed with typographical mistakes dovey made years ago. Real OCD tendencies on display there. Then there is the deep seated need to prove herself correct in the eyes of the board in general. It isn't enough for her to loathe dovey, everyone else needs to loathe dovey as well. That is really a bizarre perspective. And finally on many occasions flynn has said that this board is a shithole and insignificant and yet she continues spending many hours here surrounded by those with whom there is no mutual respect or from whom she derives no entertainment. Clearly a very sick individual. Sad!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Well this person is obsessed with typographical mistakes dovey made years ago. Real OCD tendencies on display there. Then there is the deep seated need to prove herself correct in the eyes of the board in general. It isn't enough for her to loathe dovey, everyone else needs to loathe dovey as well. That is really a bizarre perspective. And finally on many occasions flynn has said that this board is a shithole and insignificant and yet she continues spending many hours here surrounded by those with whom there is no mutual respect or from whom she derives no entertainment. Clearly a very sick individual. Sad!

See this is what I mean @Flynn you know you have a penis but yet got people who surround your vile activities disillusioned .. then again this account could be a sock for mutiple people.. but I have Michael's number.. I know is the main.. you can try using different people but the info your passing is obviously a diversion cuz I'm getting close

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
you should see some of these winners Im coming accross searching out that image..hahaha

YTmQHXX8.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
@Admin. 's mom?

lolz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I know I'm hitting the proverbial nerve when short-short midget man starts making up things out of thin air.

Tell me Papa Smurf, how many tears has Dove spilled? See you're not a mod or administrator, so no one has to worry about a man-bitch with a Napoleon Complex.
you mad?

lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know I'm hitting the proverbial nerve when short-short midget man starts making up things out of thin air.

Tell me Papa Smurf, how many tears has Dove spilled? See you're not a mod or administrator, so no one has to worry about a man-bitch with a Napoleon Complex.

Flynn, why is it when Big rips on you, you respond with asking how "hard" I "cried" or how many "tears" I've spilled?

Pretend for a moment that you are a normal thinking person. Well.....at least a person with a triple digit IQ, and you saw you posting. Would you not utterly slam yourself?

It as if you think nonretarded people read your posts and think "damn! This is really some good shit!" and the only possible reason anyone would make fun of you is because you made someone "cry".

How many tears did whatshisface spill to inspire you to tard about the forums for three years straight like a fucking Jolly Chimp defending a grown ass man who did it to himself? Must have been a lot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
who this then hmmmm , seems this influencer comes up over and over Michael .. getting nervous aren't we.. haha

HTB1HJfYFuuSBuNjSsziq6zq8pXa0.jpg

its doesn't take a psychology course to see you deflecting with this "info" you just happen to throw at me to try and convince me your not some degenerate

Save some face and try again. This sad troll isn't working. Everyone knows I will give out my own P.I.

I've even played online poker with several members here. Get a fucking clue, Sherlock.

It always works with you.

Look at this dipshit threatening to give out his own PI like anyone actually cares about it. Lmao!

You should totally do it, fuckhead. OWN us ALL!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Were you at SG when this unhinged psychopath had a huge meltdown in the middle of like 4 threads claiming he was "warning" all the men about me?

People that have known me for over a decade lol.

Literally WARNING them that I was gonna try to fuck them and take their money :LOL3: :WFT:

Had no idea everyone was mocking him lol. Went and slept it off and came back to talk about how hard he owned me lulz.

I've seen some melts but nothing like this lunatic.