Flynn has been found on TikTok!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEAIMI0_o.jpg

:GiggleBitch: :GiggleBitch:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I know I'm hitting the proverbial nerve when short-short midget man starts making up things out of thin air.

Tell me Papa Smurf, how many tears has Dove spilled? See you're not a mod or administrator, so no one has to worry about a man-bitch with a Napoleon Complex.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@Flynn is that really you in the video ?

Is that really your momma in the video?

but it is you, @Biggie Smiles confirms it you saw his question right after..

from the info floating round it sounds like an accurate description too

gigs up PAL..

Okay. So you're a fucking idiot as well. Thanks for proving that.

Im data mining that pic as we speak Michaël its just a matter of time.. I can just imagine all the creepy things your up to

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@Flynn is that really you in the video ?

Is that really your momma in the video?

but it is you, @Biggie Smiles confirms it you saw his question right after..

from the info floating round it sounds like an accurate description too

gigs up PAL..

Okay. So you're a fucking idiot as well. Thanks for proving that.

Im data mining that pic as we speak Michaël its just a matter of time.. I can just imagine all the creepy things your up to

Oh. For. Fucks. Sake.

Okay. Let me know when you have all my (Michael's) info.

Jesus fucking Christ. If you wanted my personal info all you had to do was ask.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Here's all you need to know:

Name: Jenna Sinclair (I'm on Facebook)
Lives: Medina, Washington

Now, if your pathetic ass can't find me, that means you're a fucking idiot.

*I hereby give full consent on posting my own personal info. I hereby take full responsibility on posting my own information and hold Bastard Factory innocent in regard to what I post, which includes any kind of public information about me.*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Additionally, I've had 4 people actually come knock on my door, 2 of which are active posters here. Do you really think I'm afraid of you or anyone here?

Think hard on why those 2 individuals haven't come out and openly posted my info here or anywhere else.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
who this then hmmmm , seems this influencer comes up over and over Michael .. getting nervous aren't we.. haha

HTB1HJfYFuuSBuNjSsziq6zq8pXa0.jpg

its doesn't take a psychology course to see you deflecting with this "info" you just happen to throw at me to try and convince me your not some degenerate

Save some face and try again. This sad troll isn't working. Everyone knows I will give out my own P.I.

I've even played online poker with several members here. Get a fucking clue, Sherlock.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OK Michael .. :LOL3: , but yet your identity lingers as the top question and topic in regards to your handle..

you shouldn't try so hard to convince , its a dead giveaway..

First off...you brought it up. Secondly, anyone who knows me knows that I have no issue when it comes to weirdos wanting info, I'll freely give that up in a second. Thirdly, if this issue is that important to you then who am I to stand in the way of your life long goal?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Myself and your boss BF have already gone through this. Do you really think he's interested in what your pint sized mind thinks or wants?

Again. The info posted is factual and true. If it boggles your mind, that's not my problem. It's yours.