Flynn

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He never said there was a verified Sum Bum PM stating he gave Freud head when EB was sleeping in -

WHAT??
JS never said that.

Did those three sleep in the same room? lmao
On the couch. That's why he's the couch faggot. I'm sure it was a pull out.

Post the pm Wilford Brimley.
Wat? From Jiggy?

Jiggy is at the FF forum. He thinks DumZo is a clown.

DumbZo here doesn’t know JS was at the old forum.

Who wants to bet I can get Jiggy here?

Wait! I thought BEnzo was MrJiggyFly?
I thought you were the smart brother. Lol

Hi Idiot.

So you actually tried to pretend to be Mr.JiggyFly? Don't get me wrong, you're a bonafide tard, but impersonating a Johnny Storm alt? Dude, you must be a fucking loser with no standards.

Who the fuck picks Mr.JiggyFly as their false alter ego? You are fucking retarded.

he's the same guy who picked a geriatric, ghettolicious drag queen as his BF avatar

Are you calling George Clinton a “drag queen”?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He never said there was a verified Sum Bum PM stating he gave Freud head when EB was sleeping in -

WHAT??
JS never said that.

Wat? From Jiggy?

Hi Idiot.

So you actually tried to pretend to be Mr.JiggyFly? Don't get me wrong, you're a bonafide tard, but impersonating a Johnny Storm alt? Dude, you must be a fucking loser with no standards.

Who the fuck picks Mr.JiggyFly as their false alter ego? You are fucking retarded.

he's the same guy who picked a geriatric, ghettolicious drag queen as his BF avatar

42p2.jpg

He's a black Boy George

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

WHAT??
JS never said that.

Nope... closest I've ever slept near EB was a few tents over on a camping trip along the bay in 2007ish. I dropped acid and E, drank a bottle of whiskey, and had to be chucked in my tent by EB, Werepenguin, Bulldogeatingcustard as I was trying to grab their chests (I thought I was seeing cows udders).... :Vibin:

I’m jealous

Until you realize Rotwang was there, too.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
@ The thread title.

So acknowledging you as a rampant, retard shitposter with the IQ of an prehistoric Amoeba keeps your panel fantasy alive and allows you to return safely to the shoutbox?

Ok fuckwit.

Have at it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^Seething about being exposed as a 55 year old fat guy with a hefty wife who's confined to a mobility scooter.

The butthurt fake picture guy is now trying to tread water with no arms.

Hey Aryan fake picture poster, why are you afraid of your own post?

Aryan whining said:
You could actually vouch for me here, but I know you won't. Apparently my pics are fake, LMAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

WHAT??
JS never said that.

Nope... closest I've ever slept near EB was a few tents over on a camping trip along the bay in 2007ish. I dropped acid and E, drank a bottle of whiskey, and had to be chucked in my tent by EB, Werepenguin, Bulldogeatingcustard as I was trying to grab their chests (I thought I was seeing cows udders).... :Vibin:

I’m jealous

He wasn't there.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

WHAT??
JS never said that.

Wat? From Jiggy?

Hi Idiot.

Regans sniffing glue.
Cheap dollar store glue at that.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

WHAT??
JS never said that.

I’m jealous

He wasn't there.

He surely was, in spirit. No?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

WHAT??
JS never said that.

I’m jealous

He wasn't there.

He surely was, in spirit. No?

He got the invite for that one (Rosebud) but was being a bit of a lil bitch over who was or wasn't going to attend, and he ended up not coming.

The next one (Bathurst) we planned got cancelled because of his behaviour leading up to it.