Flynn

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you had a stroke or something? It doesn't take this long to pluck your unibrow and shave your hairy cankles. What happened? Did you run high kicking and low yelling through your place, trip over Pepe the Pomeranian, thus gouging out an eyeball with your tweezers askew?

It's been nearly two weeks since you dropped by with one of your poison pen posts. This is untenable that you've left me with silly people (like Blandscape), who can't flame as long as their gaping rectums point south.

It was Harry McKnackers barbs that inflicted pain on your overbloated ego, wasn't it?

You shameful hussy.

Farkkkk.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are you of all people really gonna make jokes about other people's teefs?

Everybody knows having a gap is a sign of wealth and good luck, Snaggle toof.

Duh!~
Fuck off fatty! Lololololol
images

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sniff, sniff.... I smell ignored rotten fish heads close by.

This is our forum now, no petulant children allowed.

Where, where is Flynn?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still no sign of fierce Flynn and her pithy barbs yet.

We need content. We need true talent. We need fierce Flynn.

Today I went storm chasing and failed. Still others caught lightning. Catching lightning is thrilling... the ultimate buzz not like reading a Blandscape post which is the ultimate buzz killer.

There is an infamous homosexual serial killer from Scotland called Dennis Nilsen, as bad as Jeffrey Duhmber, maybe worse. I think there might be something wrong with the Scottish. Maybe listening to bagpipes and having no underwear on your junk beneath your skirt all day, contorts their distressed minds. It would certainly leave skid marks on your kilt not wearing undies. I mean just look at that other mod who messed with the Countess' posts that used to post here. Fucking weird man but I did like him apart from that.

Flynn, how's the breast cancer? Oops, I said too much.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She left when she thought she was going to be put in the gas chamber LOL.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dovey knows how to spell EMPIRICAL now, so Flynn's job here is done.

Caskur, do you really want to read another round of endless Dovey insults involving 350K and blah blah that has been going on for over three years?

As for blandscape, he's never written anything outside of the troll forums; he mates for life with whatever troll board he's on and stays until it closes, at which point he searches for a new one. The guy is still living in some fantasy flame land that doesn't exist. All these posts where he says he is beating up so and so and then shitting them out like he is virtually cannibalizing them. That sounds like the Donner party.

He asked Aryan if he was scoundrel, then admits he has scoundrels email, that is fucking schizophrenic behavior or he's blacking out between posts.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus H, are you in love with Mongtini's bro or something?

If I was a mod, I'd lock this fucking thread!
Yes I love Pickles.

Caskur, do you really want to read another round of endless Dovey insults involving 350K and blah blah that has been going on for over three years?.....

He asked Aryan if he was scoundrel, then admits he has scoundrels email, that is fucking schizophrenic behavior or he's blacking out between posts.
I want to see Flynn use another dolt here. Not Dovey true....
Scoundrel could work in here but Scoundrel vaps too much and is addicted to painkillers... YES DAMNIT I want some Flynn action.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Jesus H, are you in love with Mongtini's bro or something?

If I was a mod, I'd lock this fucking thread!
Yes I love Pickles.

Caskur, do you really want to read another round of endless Dovey insults involving 350K and blah blah that has been going on for over three years?.....

I want to see Flynn use another dolt here. Not Dovey true....
Scoundrel could work in here but Scoundrel vaps too much and is addicted to painkillers... YES DAMNIT I want some Flynn action.
Pickles sends his regards back at you Cask. He’s on old school WoW with a bunch of other FC guys trolling the shit out of streamers.

He send me a “Obi dealing with Covid” comic I might post up one day.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Remember when Mongtini got played like a cheap keybored by BF? Mod lmfao He was all big and shit just EPIC!!!!

Lol you missed the shenanigans and seething buttsore when Flynn got exposed as being Mongtini's brother a few months back.

Hopefully he's decided to do the decent thing and put the e-trannie routine to rest.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember when Mongtini got played like a cheap keybored by BF? Mod lmfao He was all big and shit just EPIC!!!!

Lol you missed the shenanigans and seething buttsore when Flynn got exposed as being Mongtini's brother a few months back.

Hopefully he's decided to do the decent thing and put the e-trannie routine to rest.
I chose to believe Flynn was that fit bird in the pics for my own perverse reasons but I'm glad of the expose that I missed... These idiots just haven't got it lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At first I bought the routine too and just assumed it was some crazy spilt-arse with daddy issues and a severe attitude problem.

Turns out it was in fact a dewd all along, which makes perfect sense when you think about it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
At first I bought the routine too and just assumed it was some crazy spilt-arse with daddy issues and a severe attitude problem.

Turns out it was in fact a dewd all along, which makes perfect sense when you think about it.
There's no way a woman that looked that fine could have such a grotesque manner, no way!