Follow Home Robberies: A Growing Trend in the US

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t smoke $25. worth of cigs a day. Who doesn’t think?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don’t smoke $25. worth of cigs a day. Who doesn’t think?

You don't think.

I mentioned many many months ago that I quit smoking but you're still set on stupid and haven't registered the admission.... (well, because FRANKLY, you ARE stupid)... lulz....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1. You said that 20 times.
2. Youve tried the patch, the gum, to no avail.
3. You have good strong genes that an withstand anything, as per you.
4. Why would I believe you?
5. You forget what you post.
6. You like to stick them into your privies.
7. Good Luck anyway.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IMG-3768.jpg

What are the laws regarding handguns in Canada? Can you keep them inside your home? Or are they restricted to outside city limits?

I know people cant carry them around the street. There's no conceal and carry permits for handguns in Canada.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What are the laws regarding handguns in Canada? Can you keep them inside your home? Or are they restricted to outside city limits?

I know people cant carry them around the street. There's no conceal and carry permits for handguns in Canada.
You just have to be a criminal and you can carry them anywhere and use them on anybody, josephine! Didnt you know this?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dress down.... don't advertise how rich your are... only fucking idiots advertise their wealth, look ordinary.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1. You said that 20 times.
2. Youve tried the patch, the gum, to no avail.
3. You have good strong genes that an withstand anything, as per you.
4. Why would I believe you?
5. You forget what you post.
6. You like to stick them into your privies.
7. Good Luck anyway.

The patches and gum are horrible... but the nicotine lozenge is great... it worked for me... yesterday is my anniversary for quitting smoking... 7.5 years.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What are the laws regarding handguns in Canada?

Anyone over the age of 2 can have one.

Can you keep them inside your home?

Yes, They just do not recommend storing them loaded with children's toys in case someone makes a mistake.

Or are they restricted to outside city limits?

Howitzers are not allowed in most downtown core areas.

Everywhere else is free game for all kinds of guns.

DDT

Factory Bastard

Handgun ownership in Canada is fairly heavily regulated, but yes, you can keep them inside your home no matter where you live. There's talks about possibly changing this, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

The laws are rigid in where you can possess one in public: That's restricted to "to and from gun ranges using a direct route," as well as going to gun shows, a gun smith, buying or selling, or moving. They have to be secured in a locked case while being transported in public.

Basically you have to have a legitimate reason to transport them in public. Long guns don't have the same restrictions, and are much less restricted when it comes to possession in public.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What's wrong with that setup in that gated community

How do you know it was a gated community?

Well the video showed a gate didn't it?
She opened the gate and that's where the robbers followed her into. Had a security guard been there like some places the thieves might have scrammed instead.

That was a gate to her own property.

That is not what is meant by a "gated community".

A gated community has a wall/fence around the entire community (usually an entire subdivision) and a gate, usually with a security guard or two, with controlled access.

In a gated community there is no need to have barriers around each individual property.

It looks like she is in the hills too… which means they followed her into a rich neighborhood. I’m guessing Hollywood area, which is not a gated community. Actually, only the Bel Air Crest is a gated community.

I’m confused as to why people don’t trust their instincts, which typically peek when you’re being watched/followed…. Not that there was much she was going to be able to do with a baby, but this is why I’m so adamant about bridging the poverty gap and pumping money into poorer communities so they can college educate themselves and find a way out of this life of crime.

I’m browsing headlines and it looks like they arrested the 4 suspects in connection to the 100 or so follow-home robberies. The FBI was even offering a reward. Unfortunately, you’re always going to see this kinda stuff around the holidays.

I’m glad to see the police being paid to do their jobs doing them.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dress down.... don't advertise how rich your are... only fucking idiots advertise their wealth, look ordinary.

there should also be a gate entrance for pedestrians so they don’t have to open the large car gate that has a serious time lag… this was the security amateur hour

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CZ's are awesome handguns!!! My fave was a 75 Shadow2. Sold it to my son in law....now I miss it!
Agreed. Nothing wrong with Glock, et al, which I could've bought instead, but I still like the weight and feel of an old school, full sized, all metal pistol with proven reliability!
Every glock I've seen just looks so damned generic. They're like the taxi cabs of firearms. I know about their reliability though....I even own one in 10mm, a model 40.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
CZ's are awesome handguns!!! My fave was a 75 Shadow2. Sold it to my son in law....now I miss it!
Agreed. Nothing wrong with Glock, et al, which I could've bought instead, but I still like the weight and feel of an old school, full sized, all metal pistol with proven reliability!
Every glock I've seen just looks so damned generic. They're like the taxi cabs of firearms. I know about their reliability though....I even own one in 10mm, a model 40.
VJRBCiq.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'the taxi cab of firearms' lol. yea they r pretty ugly tho

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
'the taxi cab of firearms' lol. yea they r pretty ugly tho
I think what makes the CZ's so great is they're basically a greatly improved Browning Hi-Power which is the pinnacle of John Brownings designs. I know 2011's are all the rage but I just dont like all the safeties and bullshit on em. I've never owned a 1911 and have no desire to.