Follow Home Robberies: A Growing Trend in the US

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's what happens when you live around Niggers.

What's wrong with that setup in that gated community is there was no security guard patrolling the gate. These places will all likely have to hire them in the future. If it's the USA they'll probably need to be armed with AR-15s or higher.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Joe, you must understand the US first... It is not like any other country.

They prefer to worship their Niggers. because they've always had their Niggers. And Beaners also.

They know nothing other than Beaner and Nigger worship.

Only more recently has Canada flooded in non-Whites...

America will be the first to fall, and they will scream "At least we're not speaking German" as they fall to their death...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's CA. Dems/progs have decriminalized theft. It's been steady rising crime there.

This is the kind of society dems/progs want to push on the entire country as well as wanting to punish people for defending themselves.

This isnt a shocker at all. This is what bad policies look like. Pointing this out isnt a partisan "ha ha" thing either. People could turn this around if they voted more responsibly and stopped with the socail/identity politics. This is a country of individual rights and our government is supposed for us, not be involved in identity politics.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What's wrong with that setup in that gated community

How do you know it was a gated community?

Well the video showed a gate didn't it?
She opened the gate and that's where the robbers followed her into. Had a security guard been there like some places the thieves might have scrammed instead.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hopefully, those dumb n's fuck with someone with a CCW that shoots em dead and then shits on the corpses.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

She opened the gate and that's where the robbers followed her into. Had a security guard been there like some places the thieves might have scrammed instead.

That was a gate to her own property.

That is not what is meant by a "gated community".

A gated community has a wall/fence around the entire community (usually an entire subdivision) and a gate, usually with a security guard or two, with controlled access.

In a gated community there is no need to have barriers around each individual property.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
VpKzQUD.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's what happens when you live around Niggers.
You’ll find that the niggers don’t live in her neighbourhood. In Sydney, a lot of residential crime is from criminals living out west and poorer communities.

I realise that you’re taking the micky, but hey….pppffffftt, carry a gun and put a few in their heads. No problem. Sorted. Let the news travel.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A gated community has a wall/fence around the entire community (usually an entire subdivision) and a gate, usually with a security guard or two, with controlled access.

In a gated community there is no need to have barriers around each individual property.

Well, maybe that would be called 'Gated Access'?

We have a lot of those place around Vancouver and I'm sure where you live as well.

The resident punches in a code at the complex gate, the gate opens, lets the vehicle or person in, but there is no security guard. Perhaps cameras, but no guard.

Maybe a 'Gated Community' is a step up?

We have a few of those in Vancouver, but it's just mostly like in that video, someone punches in the code without an attendant or security personnel present.

I suppose with increasing number of these incidents there will be a much greater demand for manned security. Maybe even a security car driving around near the complex to make sure no one is following the resident(s)?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well, maybe that would be called 'Gated Access'?

We have a lot of those place around Vancouver and I'm sure where you live as well.

The resident punches in a code at the complex gate, the gate opens, lets the vehicle or person in, but there is no security guard. Perhaps cameras, but no guard.

Maybe a 'Gated Community' is a step up?

We have a few of those in Vancouver, but it's just mostly like in that video, someone punches in the code without an attendant or security personnel present.

I suppose with increasing number of these incidents there will be a much greater demand for manned security. Maybe even a security car driving around near the complex to make sure no one is following the resident(s)?
Technically gated communities have security points with guards.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The resident punches in a code at the complex gate

That was not a "complex".

That was a gate to a single, standalone house.

1 gate for 1 house.

DDT

Factory Bastard
You’ll find that the niggers don’t live in her neighbourhood. In Sydney, a lot of residential crime is from criminals living out west and poorer communities.

I realise that you’re taking the micky, but hey….pppffffftt, carry a gun and put a few in their heads. No problem. Sorted. Let the news travel.
No crime where I live! There are still nice White places around to live in. Get OUT of the cities! All of my White neighbours are awesome! Why would I want it any other way?

I still have my heater handy though, just in case! :CooL:

IMG-3768.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No crime where I live! There are still nice White places around to live in. Get OUT of the cities! All of my White neighbours are awesome! Why would I want it any other way?

IMG-3768.jpg
Yeah for sure. I live rural so I can relate.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Don’t laugh, but I have two butterfly swords around two feet long that I’m really proficient at. I just train daily with them. Better than not having anything really.

images
I know the knife laws in Oz are a joke. Here the knife laws are lax. Oz arrests you if you have a butter knife in public.

Protect yourself and your family with whatever you can legally own! Maybe not so much in public, but within your own dwelling home, remember this:

"The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter -- all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Don’t laugh, but I have two butterfly swords around two feet long that I’m really proficient at. I just train daily with them. Better than not having anything really.

images
I know the knife laws in Oz are a joke. Here the knife laws are lax. Oz arrests you if you have a butter knife in public.

Protect yourself and your family with whatever you can legally own! Maybe not so much in public, but within your own dwelling home, remember this:

"The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter -- all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!"
How good was that? I really dig that, cheers!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

IMG-3768.jpg
CZ's are awesome handguns!!! My fave was a 75 Shadow2. Sold it to my son in law....now I miss it!