Foods You Tried ONCE But Will Never Eat Again ...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Escargot is tasteless....

FRIED onion rings from Hungry Jack's/ Burger King I cannot stomach the thought of eating a fried battered onion ring and have never tried them..

I won't eat blood sausage or blue vein cheese...

So I can't really say I would eat those foods I mentioned in the first place to refuse them in the second place.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sheep's Brains ... Tripe [offal]... Liver ... [I am not a serial killer ... :Disagree: ]

I agree except for liver... I ate pate last night... I craved the iron I think but I don't eat sheep liver... I don't eat offal except pate which are chicken or duck livers turned into pate.

A Greek man taught me to eat pate... he made it once for me with LOTS of cream cheese in it and hooked me.... I wonder whatever happened to him... he taught primary school...

Maybe I should try to search him on Facebook....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haha found him....this is so cool... top bloke he was... he also invited me for dinner and stuffed and baked a snapper for me.

I should have married him but I was in love with Phillip...

I always used to choose the wrong suitor...

Still, I could have had my pick of anyone...

Last edited:
OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I agree except for liver... I ate pate last night... I craved the iron I think but I don't eat sheep liver... I don't eat offal except pate which are chicken or duck livers turned into pate.

A Greek man taught me to eat pate... he made it once for me with LOTS of cream cheese in it and hooked me.... I wonder whatever happened to him... he taught primary school...

Maybe I should try to search him on Facebook....

The sheep's brains looked terrible, but I did eat it maybe once or twice.

The flavour of the liver I could not take ... :Disagree:

OP
OP
chew the fat

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
As a child I bit into tongue once... dont know if it was beef or lamb but the texture freaked me out...lol

I never swallowed the piece.

Where I was working we had a nice lunchroom and we joined 2 tables together so at least 8 of us could sit around it.

There was one of the blokes there who occasionally sat down and started eating tongue sandwiches.

I would get up and walk out of the room because I couldn't handle what I was seeing ...

I didn't want to throw up in the lunchroom ... :Disagree:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Liver, Kidney, Brain, Tripe, Turtle eggs. That’s about it. I love raw Oyster’s, Caviar, Snails, Clams. My story

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Blood and Tongue

and

Headcheese

cold cuts were a weekly thing in my family growing up...

Zungenwurst01-det.JPG

20191018_082723.jpg