For the time being UK leftists seem nuttier than US leftists

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should have let him stay in the woman’s prison, just not in rule 43, ( solidarity) fucking rapist let it on the wing, let the woman at him, die with a bog brush up your arse.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
The party of crazy had no problem increasing the national deficit almost 8 Trillion under Trump or increasing our debt ceiling 3 times. But now that there is a Dem Prez, they suddenly want to claim to be fiscal conservatives. Now they want a 30% across the board tax increase, yet more tax breaks for the uber wealthy and threaten the US economy with another shut down unless they get cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and other social programs to make up the difference. Welcome to whacko World. You think prices are bad now? Wait.
The loons are running the asylum again.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
The party of crazy had no problem increasing the national deficit almost 8 Trillion under Trump or increasing our debt ceiling 3 times. But now that there is a Dem Prez, they suddenly want to claim to be fiscal conservatives. Now they want a 30% across the board tax increase, yet more tax breaks for the uber wealthy and threaten the US economy with another shut down unless they get cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security and other social programs to make up the difference. Welcome to whacko World. You think prices are bad now? Wait.
The loons are running the asylum again.
It's lather rinse repeat, with these dupes of the 1% Glitterati.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well there you have it guys

It's Trump's fault a male rapist is being placed in a female prison in the U.K :Crazy: