For those of you who like to preach eco green policies

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you even low waste? Are you using shitty everyday products? Are you buying everything in plastic disposable containers?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why not look into doing bulk/refillable products that are even gentler without irritating and toxic chemicals?

I've been doing it for a few years. It's weird and hard at first because most everything is made with plastics.

Get rid of the plastic shampoo/conditioner/laundry/toothpaste/dish and hand soap shit and plastic cleaning tools that will all end up in landfills making methane. Get reusable shopping bags and use paper bags for extras. You can compost paper bags. I dispose of cat mess with my paper bags. Everywhere has them...you just have to ask.

Its earth day, right? So it's good day for a thread like this. Is caring about the natural world part of your lifestyle?

If it isnt.....why are you supporting supposed "green" policies?

Anyway if you would like to make healthier and more eco friendly changes, this is good blog. It's a list of all the low waste and bull shops in every state in every area. I've been to all of the ones in my area. The Clean Refillery is one of my favorites.
So stop producing tons of plastic garbage PLEASE.

:)