For those who remember Snoop Dog from Cosmic Outpost (Mike)

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember him from a board before Cosmic Outpost. He made me a mod for a minute at that board. I set him straight, and told him I was not cut out to moderate anything.

Sorry to hear he passed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think it was Vapors board that he banned about 6 members one night in a drunken rampage....including FRW. They all deserved it tho. Shit was funny AF!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is FRW??

Captura-de-tela-2022-04-22-132755.png

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Snoop passed?! That's a shame. He was cool.

It was me and Snoop who came up with the famous Reggie_Essent troall at CO where Reggie came onboard and promptly told everyone that he was taking over with his typical assholish pomposity, and that when he did changes would be made. It was a good two weeks of old fashioned message board fun with me telling Libs that as soon as I took over they were banned for good. Snoop was an admin there and was in on it, so on a certain date (April 1) everyone woke up to Reggie Essent as their new Admin and King.

It was an awesome troll.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Snoop passed?! That's a shame. He was cool.

It was me and Snoop who came up with the famous Reggie_Essent troall at CO where Reggie came onboard and promptly told everyone that he was taking over with his typical assholish pomposity, and that when he did changes would be made. It was a good two weeks of old fashioned message board fun with me telling Libs that as soon as I took over they were banned for good. Snoop was an admin there and was in on it, so on a certain date (April 1) everyone woke up to Reggie Essent as their new Admin and King.

It was an awesome troll.

LOL I remember Edna's endless bitching on how Snoop didn't build her some stupid miniature steam cannon or something like that

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

I only vaguely remember him, and mostly by hearing his name over the years, I was on Vapors board, and then onto the Outhouse, I mostly remember him from the above video and I think there's another video like it, if I remember. right RIP Brother chat room hooligan. Mike.

Last edited: