Ford Broncos are pieces of shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't think I've read many positive reviews on cars lately

Read some on the C8 Corvette then.
That new C8 is a great car, I just dont like the look of it. Now the Z06 version is bad ass! I'm looking forward to squaring off with one of those at Putnam Park this year.

I have never had...or even driven....a mid-engine car. I find the C8 looks much better in real life than it does in pictures.

I would like the Z06, but I think the Stingray will get me in enough trouble. Planning to get the Z51 package.

That said, with all the doom and gloom talk, I am starting to have second thoughts. Dropping over $100K on a car might not be the best idea right now...

Also, I love my Z28. I was driving to a little car show/car meet last weekend in my Z28 and I saw a 3rd Gen Camaro coming the other way....I gave him a wave out the window and he gave me a big wave back. I told my wife after that it nearly brought a tear to my eye. She said "Well you will do the same with other Corvettes." But I am not sure it will be the same...
I'm at a crossroads with my catfish. I'm not sure if I'm gonna finish it or sell it off as a project and invest the money in my current track car....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Mine is a 2002...factory ordered....never heard that term!
Mine is a 2002 also. Its got a shitload of mods and needs about $5K to finish but when its done, it's an 8 sec car.

Shit. I assume you do not drive that on the street...or do you?

Mine is almost stock...it has some parts from SLP...a strut tower brace, a better airbox lid, smoother rubber piece coming out of the airbox into the MAF sensor (forget what they called it), and a MAF sensor...plus a high flow Fram cloth air filter.

Plus I have the wheels from as SS...so I have a set of 245 Z28 wheels and a set of 275 SS wheels.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mine is a 2002...factory ordered....never heard that term!
Mine is a 2002 also. Its got a shitload of mods and needs about $5K to finish but when its done, it's an 8 sec car.

Shit. I assume you do not drive that on the street...or do you?

Mine is almost stock...it has some parts from SLP...a strut tower brace, a better airbox lid, smoother rubber piece coming out of the airbox into the MAF sensor (forget what they called it), and a MAF sensor...plus a high flow Fram cloth air filter.

Plus I have the wheels from as SS...so I have a set of 245 Z28 wheels and a set of 275 SS wheels.
I built a 400ci LS2 for it and its got a mild cam. The torque from the extra cubes made a huge difference. It was very streetable. The cam is very small but you dont need much for a turbo'd car.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I think the Bronco is body on frame. The Bronco Sport is unibody.

But I do not think the Bronco Sport has a 2-door version...so not sure what that review was saying.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, that is what I heard. I thought the Bronco sport was the two door but maybe I mixed that up.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Kias remain pieces of shit. This guy went through nine motors and three replacement transmissions in just 10 years.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ha! In high school my high school boyfriend drove a bronco.

For some fucked up reason.....he decides to have it painted PURPLE. I shit you not. He fucking paid to have his Ford bronco painted PURPLE.

And I somehow got blamed. Lol. It went around that I made him paint his bronco purple and then dumped him for being gay :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For some fucked up reason.....he decides to have it painted PURPLE. I shit you not. He fucking paid to have his Ford bronco painted PURPLE.

And I somehow got blamed. Lol. It went around that I made him paint his bronco purple and then dumped him for being gay :LOL3:

Interesting.

Didja ask or suggest to him to have his vehicle painted another color?

Did you criticize the appearance of the vehicle?

Did you seduce him inta down it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting.

Nope. He joked about doing it and I laughed and said "that would be funny".

Then he showed up with a purple bronco lol

Anytime I hear the word "bronco" I think of that Barney mobile lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Interesting.

So...you seduced him, eh?

I remember a young woman did that to me once.

She was this sexy Swedish blonde bombshell who dared me to go skydiving.

So I did it on a dare.

Girls/women make a guy do crazy shit they normally wouldn't do.

It's all yer guys' fault @Dove. ;0

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting.

I remember w young woman did that to me once.

So I did it on a dare.

Well I just laughed when he said it, so that doesnt really qualify for seducing him into it.

I gotta disagree on the whole "make him" thing. No one can MAKE anyone do anything. He is the one who thought it would be a good idea. Drove to the car place. Chose that Barney purple. And paid for it.

That was entirely on him. I'm not taking responsibility for some dumb thing a guy did because he was horny and thought I would enjoy a Barny purple bronco.

Men need to take responsibility for their own choices and not blame women for "making them" do anything.....you know? Unless you've been coerced or forced....its on you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
There were a lot of other issues like the Mexicans assembling them were to stupid to read parts numbers and so installed upside down lower control arms as upper control arms. Mayne in the few years after the kinks have been worked out but you'd still have to deal with the Ford 2.3l two turbo Ecco boost engine which has a long history of blowing head gaskets. Thus why you would want the v6 but those die at 10k miles.

Oh, well.

Wow, Mexicans are too stupid to read now, huh. If you don’t like us, wtf are you doing in Cali? This is our state.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There were a lot of other issues like the Mexicans assembling them were to stupid to read parts numbers and so installed upside down lower control arms as upper control arms. Mayne in the few years after the kinks have been worked out but you'd still have to deal with the Ford 2.3l two turbo Ecco boost engine which has a long history of blowing head gaskets. Thus why you would want the v6 but those die at 10k miles.

Oh, well.

Wow, Mexicans are too stupid to read now, huh. If you don’t like us, wtf are you doing in Cali? This is our state.

With Latinos soon to become the #1 ethnic group in California, do ya think they are reclaiming what was 'stolen' from them during the Mexican American War @The Countess Queenie?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Interesting.

So I did it on a dare.

Well I just laughed when he said it, so that doesnt really qualify for seducing him into it.

I gotta disagree on the whole "make him" thing. No one can MAKE anyone do anything. He is the one who thought it would be a good idea. Drove to the car place. Chose that Barney purple. And paid for it.

That was entirely on him. I'm not taking responsibility for some dumb thing a guy did because he was horny and thought I would enjoy a Barny purple bronco.

Men need to take responsibility for their own choices and not blame women for "making them" do anything.....you know? Unless you've been coerced or forced....its on you.

Oh.

I rather enjoyed being 'seduced' by that Swedish Blonde who talked me into skydiving . It was a thrill & an adventure. I'd do it again if I could go back into time @Dove.

I have no regrets eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Interesting.

So I did it on a dare.

Oh.

I rather enjoyed being 'seduced' by that Swedish Blonde who talked me into skydiving . It was a thrill & an adventure. I'd do it again if I could go back into time @Dove.

I have no regrets eh?

Nothing wrong with that. But that's a choice you made free of force and coercion, right?

That's all I'm sayin :ThumbsUp1:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Interesting.

So I did it on a dare.

Oh.

I have no regrets eh?

Nothing wrong with that. But that's a choice you made free of force and coercion, right?

That's all I'm sayin :ThumbsUp1:

Oh I was coerced alright.

Women often persuade men a do things they normally wouldn't.

Yer BF just wanted to get laid