• No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I’m too ugly to find a date anywhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is that filthy animal pedophile Seamajor gumming up this thread? Ain’t no kids here for him to list after

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Fuck no LOL.

Although according to Flynn, I've been posting fake pics in a bizarre effort to catfish unsuspecting ladies on the forum...

Out of all the places online to do that sort of thing, here is definitely not the best choice. :LOL3:

Bringing up my name again fake picture poster?

It is "bizarre" that you think that posting fake pictures is normal.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Leaker, if you want some real laughs, ask Murdock to tell you stories of how she actually used trolls forums to meet men.

Its gonna be a long rant about Farmer and Bryan and all the ways why that's not skanky or slutty compared to stuff I have done. Even though it's actually objectively worse.

Somehow I became the whole slut scale :D

Apparently she thinks she can re-write history and convince people that playing childish head-games with her ex-husband was the embarrassing stuff.

She is mental.

I genuinely think shes delusional about herself.

With her history with men on these boards and going after ME to slut shame me? That takes some delusional audacity and its second hand embarrassing.

I could have roasted her SO BAD. But I'm not really a misogynist, slut shaming person. I think women get an unfair level of scrunity and judgement when it comes to flings and sexual behaviour.

Its fucking stunning though how some people just expect to go unjudged and given a pass when someone does something similar to shit theyve done for years and done in much worse ways lol.

Trying to wiggle out of that level of one sided hypocrisy is never gonna happen. Self hatred must be exhausting. Lulz.

The history rewrites are nonstop with that one. She will rewrite friendships and relationships she wasnt even in.

You must be fucking stupid as all fuck. For you to be talking about someone's "history of men" while you fucked 2 sodden losers off THIS forum is a fucking laugh in itself. You're sooooo fucking retarded that you'd actually kick yourself in the cunt after all your drama ladden mediocrity, which includes you openly cheating on your mullet wearing redneck of a gypsy husband just makes you look like the hypocritical cunt that you really are.

The only person you're "roasting" is your slutty self. Tell me spelling bee champion. Has "she" slept with 2 losers off a forum for money? Has "she" been evicted? Has "she" had her children taken away by the state of Michigan?

You must like stuffing your oversized and empty head up your own crusty ass, while being the forever victim in your sad fucking soap opera that has been played out on these forums for the last 3 years.

Go kill yourself you bonafide ghetto whore.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Does it make your asshole moist?

Mention you once and out you come, like some kind of mystical curse.

The short break hasn't compelled you to come up with any new material unfortunately...

No doubt you're gonna continue with the repetitive transgender Exorcist girl routine?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leaker, if you want some real laughs, ask Murdock to tell you stories of how she actually used trolls forums to meet men.

Its gonna be a long rant about Farmer and Bryan and all the ways why that's not skanky or slutty compared to stuff I have done. Even though it's actually objectively worse.

Apparently she thinks she can re-write history and convince people that playing childish head-games with her ex-husband was the embarrassing stuff.

She is mental.

With her history with men on these boards and going after ME to slut shame me? That takes some delusional audacity and its second hand embarrassing.

I could have roasted her SO BAD. But I'm not really a misogynist, slut shaming person. I think women get an unfair level of scrunity and judgement when it comes to flings and sexual behaviour.

Its fucking stunning though how some people just expect to go unjudged and given a pass when someone does something similar to shit theyve done for years and done in much worse ways lol.

Trying to wiggle out of that level of one sided hypocrisy is never gonna happen. Self hatred must be exhausting. Lulz.

The history rewrites are nonstop with that one. She will rewrite friendships and relationships she wasnt even in.

You must be fucking stupid as all fuck. For you to be talking about someone's "history of men" while you fucked 2 sodden losers off THIS forum is a fucking laugh in itself. You're sooooo fucking retarded that you'd actually kick yourself in the cunt after all your drama ladden mediocrity, which includes you openly cheating on your mullet wearing redneck of a gypsy husband just makes you look like the hypocritical cunt that you really are.

The only person you're "roasting" is your slutty self. Tell me spelling bee champion. Has "she" slept with 2 losers off a forum for money? Has "she" been evicted? Has "she" had her children taken away by the state of Michigan?

You must like stuffing your oversized and empty head up your own crusty ass, while being the forever victim in your sad fucking soap opera that has been played out on these forums for the last 3 years.

yawn

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I see Poppy is choosing violence this fine Tuesday morning.
Not sure what you mean, unless you liked the thread meandering into "the care and feeding of house cats" instead of the original flamer bait YOU started the thread with.

Also not sure who Poppy is unless you're saying the poster I know only as Foxmulder is driving the Flynn account again. But not seeing "violence" really. It's probably the best flame writing I've seen here in a couple of weeks, since none of the regulars could flame with a blowtorch and a kilo of thermite.

I miss a few of the committee accounts from days gone by, there was one at Valhalla that always delivered...and a couple at BadYahoo as well.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The short break hasn't compelled you to come up with any new material unfortunately...

No doubt you're gonna continue with the repetitive transgender Exorcist girl routine?

Right? Him and Poofer do that. Mention them a few times and here they come......literally repeated the same dumb shit theyve been spewing for years.

I dont even read parts of a Flyn post anymore because it's literally always the SAME.

Let me guess it's another variation of how I'm a lying slut on welfare.

It's the most generic and boring shit imaginable and was only ever slightly amusing because of the pathological anger in it for well over a year lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Right? Him and Poofer do that. Mention them a few times and here they come......literally repeated the same dumb shit theyve been spewing for years.

I dont even read parts of a Flyn post anymore because it's literally always the SAME.

It's the most generic and boring shit imaginable and was only ever slightly amusing because of the pathological anger in it for well over a year lol.

I recall back on SG Mongtini seething when I posted a couple of photos, accused me of "trying too hard" or something equally as bizarre, so it definitely adds weight to the theory that him and his bro use the Flynn handle, given how fucking fixated on my pics "she" is.

How much longer can they carry on with the fake pics, no teeth & junkie whore insults? :Crazy:

It's even more tiresome than Levon pretending he isn't Peaches...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I recall back on SG Mongtini seething when I posted a couple of photos, accused me of "trying too hard" or something equally as bizarre, so it definitely adds weight to the theory that him and his bro use the Flynn handle, given how fucking fixated on my pics "she" is.

How much longer can they carry on with the fake pics, no teeth & junkie whore insults? :Crazy:

They can carry on with the same dull and repetitive crap for years.

They are intensely shallow characters so if you are waiting for any depth ....you are gonna be very disappointed. What you see is literally all they have. They are giving their all.

It can frustrating when you actually try to engage them because you cant get anywhere.

One time I was bored and ended up just agreeing with him that I'm a big nasty whore who just fucks men off the internet and so what if they give me money. Everyone is an adult and makes their own voluntary choices, right?

It's like his brain fried and he just kept repetitively ranting "Ooga Bogga ur a slluutt".

Like.....okay. So are you gonna teach me a lesson about how total strangers who are adults are obligated to abide your moral code by having a brain aneurism on a forum? That will learn me.....lmao.

Pretty basic narcissism. They feel powerless and like disposable garbage in real life so when they come here and go over the edge pretending they have some sort of control or power over posters. They repeat post because they dont know what to do when no one is actually upset or offended or whatever. They literally pretend and claim they are really kicking some ass and textually destroying people.

It's really kinda sad. Boring as fuck, too.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

They are intensely shallow characters so if you are waiting for any depth ....you are gonna be very disappointed. What you see is literally all they have. They are giving their all.

It can frustrating when you actually try to engage them because you cant get anywhere.

One time I was bored and ended up just agreeing with him that I'm a big nasty whore who just fucks men off the internet and so what if they give me money. Everyone is an adult and makes their own voluntary choices, right?

It's like his brain fried and he just kept repetitively ranting "Ooga Bogga ur a slluutt".

Like.....okay. So are you gonna teach me a lesson about how total strangers who are adults are obligated to abide your moral code by having a brain aneurism on a forum? That will learn me.....lmao.

Pretty basic narcissism. They feel powerless and like disposable garbage in real life so when they come here and go over the edge pretending they have some sort of control or power over posters. They repeat post because they dont know what to do when no one is actually upset or offended or whatever. They literally pretend and claim they are really kicking some ass and textually destroying people.

Flynn is a boring and terrible poaster with very low ratings. If it was a tv channel it would be cnn plus.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Notice it's "they" again.

Before it was "they" are "stalking your troglodyte children." Before that it was "they" are "gaslighting."

Oh, honey I know you're VERY UPSET or you wouldn't be doing this skank whore song and dance trying to make everyone believe that I have no effect on you whatsoever. Unfortunately, your actions speak louder than your "misspelled" words.

Who's the one with the "fried brain" that can't even spell "potato" correctly?

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

Stupid bitch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Sure.

Which is why you need to bring me up more than your generic experiences with drugs and cocks. Face it whore, I'm able to slam dunk your rat like face though your own hoop of utter stupidity and you just don't like it.

There's not a fucking thing you can do about it. I'm smarter than you on all levels and have proven this on multiple occasions. Just because I went on vacation (the third one this year) doesn't mean I won't come back to kick your dead ovaries through your fucking head.

Ummm...you are a lying slut and you ARE on welfare. If you don't like being reminded of this then get a fucking job and quit living out here trying to prove how non-smart you really are you pathetic waste of human skin.

Once again, you're not going to do shit and i'm going to continue beating your empty head in with your own obvious ignorance. Hurts not having someone you fucked as a moderator. Now you have to try and manipulate others with your "misspellings" and nasty fucking cunt.

Lol!!!!

Fucking retard!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I recall back on SG Mongtini seething when I posted a couple of photos, accused me of "trying too hard" or something equally as bizarre, so it definitely aCrackhead to the theory that him and his bro use the Flynn handle, given how fucking fixated on my pics "she" is.

But here you are still trying to pass off those fake ass pictures as you.

Quite pathetic really. But then again you knew that already.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She is mental.

yawn

I'm glad you kept your bullshit to one word.

Thank you.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Brainy gals are a turn on. I would totally bone Flynn.

But only if she called me "Lovey Dovey."