• No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I’m too ugly to find a date anywhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I havent been on a date in nearly 2 years.

Am I looking for a hook up on BF? No.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I live with my lady in my 4300sq ft 6 bedroom mansion which is on 2 acres of land and has an Olympic size swimming pool, 8 person spa and 16 car driveway for me to park my two luxury cars

and she's fine as fuck

so I'm good.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I live with my lady in my 4300sq ft 6 bedroom mansion which is on 2 acres of land and has an Olympic size swimming pool, 8 person spa and 16 car driveway for me to park my two luxury cars

and she's fine as fuck

so I'm good.

I might be down in Florida for the first time later this year. Have your lady alert her single friends, that a true Southerner is on the way! lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

and she's fine as fuck

so I'm good.

I might be down in Florida for the first time later this year. Have your lady alert her single friends, that a true Southerner is on the way! lol
you into black women?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How many times have the liberal insects around here begged me to post my pic cause they think I'm some short fat balding spaz but don't have the fucking common sense to understand there's a REASON I've been called ""roido"" by noseless freaks such as monster

:LOL3:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
How many times have the liberal insects around here begged me to post my pic cause they think I'm some short fat balding spaz but don't have the fucking common sense to understand there's a REASON I've been called ""roido"" by noseless freaks such as monster

They have some very effective treatments for hemorrhoids, ask your Doctor if surgery is right for you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They have some very effective treatments for hemorrhoids, ask your Doctor if surgery is right for you.
No admin I will not insert my cock into your mouth no matter how squeaky clean you lick my ankles

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

and she's fine as fuck

so I'm good.

you into black women?

Well if you listen to the Lefties here, you would think Im a racist, and the answer would be no lol.

But in actuality, first girl I kissed (on top of the head) was in 1st grade, and was a black girl.

This one girl, when I was a late teen, OMG. Her last name was Golden, and we called her the Golden Girl lol. HOT!! She wanted to date me, and I wanted to date her lol, but I wasnt single, and thats why we didnt get to date.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Would you answer the damn question? If not, fuck off

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck no LOL.

Although according to Flynn, I've been posting fake pics in a bizarre effort to catfish unsuspecting ladies on the forum...

Out of all the places online to do that sort of thing, here is definitely not the best choice. :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Would you answer the damn question? If not, fuck off

TOLD!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I still remember when admin told breakfail that he was eagerly awaiting breaky to post updated cock pics

I was like "wtf"?
278575160_5212040905529830_2145120039410166274_n.jpg

Ohs noes, how will I ever recover?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well clearly I'm only here because it's a dating site.

Sadly, I'm too ugly, skanky and dumb.

I am an optimist, though!

Kidding! Definately married AF and definately not interested in dating anything :D

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and she's fine as fuck

so I'm good.

If only Stubby. Poor saP.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I voated NO. I've been happily married for a good while, silver anniversary like Flea.

I don't even cheat IRL, where I'd at least know what kind of mess I was getting into.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know all the BF ladies secretly wish they was single since Im single now :CooL: