What would you put in the Easter basket of forum members?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Classic Benedict with a poached egg is fine but it’s played dafuq out, so I fried the egg and drizzled the hollandaise sauce and it’s absolutely fabulous over the tomato/spinch/English muffin layer.

I just got the most wicked craving for lemon curd and crumpets like my nan and I would have with tea.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily of Denial ~

I would invite everyone to brunch. I would make everything Benedict, which is something I invented that has sautéed spinach, fried tomatoes (Brit style) bacon, my mother’s hollandaise sauce and a fried egg on English muffins; french toast casserole with fresh berries and real maple syrup; and my infamously rockin biscuits and sausage gravy (I have been confused for a southern woman by southerners when they eat this).

There would be an espresso coffee station and a juice bar with champagne.

The table would be formally set and the place settings would include little baskets with my favorite Easter See’s candy and a traditional chocolate bunny.

Happy Easter xoxo

Sounds like a lovely brunch.

^^ I have a .45 and a shovel…. I seriously doubt anyone will miss him.
I now understand when men in the military take one of their own out. I believe they call it fragging.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
At the moment I don't have a USB stick that'll hold 20GB but I'll put it on my shopping list.
Bless your heart.

akSres4.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
okay here's the plan
forget the easter basket use snail mail:
i'll send you a 64 sd card with my music on it and whatever card/stick! you need
you send back both with music
???
profit

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL @The Prowler

I dont usu eat eggs Benedict Prowler.
Maybe once a year?

It's often delicious but fattening. Just like pasta.

Eggs benny's with hash browns is tempting

Maybe I had it a year or 2 ago Prowler?

Since I'm on the West Coast some places serve Salmon Benedict which is extremely delicious. I'm more of a seafood eater. But not a lot of places serve it. It's not as common as ham eh?

One place I used to go to called the Nice Cafe had it but unfortunately they closed down.

Good things are often too good to be true & they're only here for a short time & the restaurants that serve them close down.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL @The Prowler

I dont usu eat eggs Benedict Prowler.
Maybe once a year?

It's often delicious but fattening. Just like pasta.

Eggs benny's with hash browns is tempting

Maybe I had it a year or 2 ago Prowler?

Since I'm on the West Coast some places serve Salmon Benedict which is extremely delicious. I'm more of a seafood eater. But not a lot of places serve it. It's not as common as ham eh?

One place I used to go to called the Nice Cafe had it but unfortunately they closed down.

More importantly, WHO FUCKING CARES how other people eat their food?

Jesus fucking Christ....he's rabidly humping on someone's ankle every damn day. Every day. He wakes up to do this. Think about that.

:LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I like German food aka weiner schnitzel too but unfortunately there aren't many of those kinda restaurnts in Vancouver.

Maybe 3-4 in the entire metro area?

Germans are less inclined to open restaurants anymore because they've climbed the economic ladder.

I think one of them that closed down during the pandemic might be opening up again.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Unfortunately, The immigrants that make it often get out of the restaurant business.
Even once abundant Chinese restaurants are disappearing here as many of them have become wealthy and they don't need to support themselves like that anymore.