What would you put in the Easter basket of forum members?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I would drop in each basket a USB stick with all the music MP3s I have on my computer.

They'd all like some of it, hate some of it, and there's bound to be stuff they'd never listened to before.

But they should... at least once.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I would put a framed picture of myself in @Lily 's basket. It would feature me, with my shirt off, holding an easter egg. So she always knew I was her little hairy egg.

@Weeg I would place 3 small candles, 1 of which would be half used.

In @The Prowler 's basket I would put nothing.

In my edopted sons basket @Kingoffrogs I would put a small amount of chocolate and another photo of my shirtless holding an easter egg.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't wait for Baskets or Easter to do the right thing. Drop your USB stick baby! Hallelujah!!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Since I love all People, even the chubby bald ones, I am making a donation for everyone to my favorite Charity

c14bba7373c4060ca5b5b4577e1f8d54797c7c7f.jpeg

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I would put a framed picture of myself in @Lily 's basket. It would feature me, with my shirt off, holding an easter egg. So she always knew I was her little hairy egg.

@Weeg I would place 3 small candles, 1 of which would be half used.

In @The Prowler 's basket I would put nothing.

In my edopted sons basket @Kingoffrogs I would put a small amount of chocolate and another photo of my shirtless holding an easter egg.
Thanks pop!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If only the little Children had been armed, this tragedy could have been prevented!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Many years ago, I went to an Easter Egg hunt with my kids, my sister and my nieces. My niece was about 3-4 and she is petite, was then too.

There was an announcement about a golden egg with $20 in it. My niece just happened to find it and was reaching for it, when a grown ass woman, dragging her tot, shoved my niece away and grabbed the egg first. My niece is wailing after being shoved to the ground

I was about 2 seconds from kicking that woman's ass. I can see how angry someone could get from dealing with atrocious behavior.

I didn't do anything though, it would only make things bad for all the other people at the party. Restraint is the only thing keeping most things from becoming shit shows.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Many years ago, I went to an Easter Egg hunt with my kids, my sister and my nieces. My niece was about 3-4 and she is petite, was then too.

There was an announcement about a golden egg with $20 in it. My niece just happened to find it and was reaching for it, when a grown ass woman, dragging her tot, shoved my niece away and grabbed the egg first. My niece is wailing after being shoved to the ground

I was about 2 seconds from kicking that woman's ass. I can see how angry someone could get from dealing with atrocious behavior.

I didn't do anything though, it would only make things bad for all the other people at the party. Restraint is the only thing keeping most things from becoming shit shows.

I have raised 3 girls and I am not even surprised anymore by the vile behavior i have witnessed and encountered from other women during events for children.

And some of my kids friends parents and real shit shows. I mean people with decent careers who own homes and their lives are nothing but drama and bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd probably just give everyone pitashcio cupcakes.

I'm making a bunch and I'm gonna fill them with that green stuff....it's like this Midwestern pudding salad. I'm going to use it to fill and frost the cupcakes.

I also want to make this blackberry cake I stumbled upon. It's a tedious recipe but looks amazing.

I've been baking a lot lately. Last year my boyfriend made a bunny cake, put baskets together for my girls and we got a buzz and hide Easter eggs in the middle of the night. He LOVES holidays and I love holidays with him ♡

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Hard copies of Blu-gay's newest frisbees containing the newest Snow White blockbuster, days after it goes straight to Disney+. Every one of you intolerable losers will suddenly have the first plastic disk you've had since 2007. You're fucking welcome.

The prince is set to be some unknown beta black guy who gets dominated throughout the entire film every time Snow Brown feels like pushing him around - just like in the one released in the 1937 version of a much older German, family-friendly folklore story. I can't fucking wait!!!

SSS
- Some of you will be getting Taylor Swift The Eras Tour movie that you've already seen five times. It's pretty good.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily of Denial ~

I would invite everyone to brunch. I would make everything Benedict, which is something I invented that has sautéed spinach, fried tomatoes (Brit style), bacon, my mother’s hollandaise sauce and a fried egg on English muffins; french toast casserole with fresh berries and real maple syrup; and my infamously rockin biscuits and sausage gravy (I have been confused for a southern woman by southerners when they eat this).

There would be an espresso coffee station and a juice bar with champagne.

The table would be formally set and the place settings would include little baskets with my favorite Easter See’s candy and a traditional chocolate bunny.

Happy Easter xoxo

Last edited: