Not sure where to put this thred

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I sure hope Sheriff bans these Vocaroo's again because we have one asshole who is abusing the service and spamming the forum with nonsense.

Hear me out. At least your eyes aren't assaulted with his lame.

Ruminate on it. It's the best thing next to putting him on ignore.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ruthless 1 posted his mobile number on F4$ challenging some no mark to ring him. So I rang him up for a chat. It was after the deregulation of the phone industry and was costing me 5p a minute when he was on the LA freeway and he couldn't believe how cheap it was.

Now I can chat with you tards at no extra cost even face to face, thats what tech and keeping communism at bay has done for the world.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Ruthless 1 posted his mobile number on F4$ challenging some no mark to ring him. So I rang him up for a chat. It was after the deregulation of the phone industry and was costing me 5p a minute when he was on the LA freeway and he couldn't believe how cheap it was.

Now I can chat with you tards at no extra cost even face to face, thats what tech and keeping communism at bay has done for the world.

You had me up until you weirdly referenced "communism" like that has anything to do with the rest of your poast.

If left to the capitalists, the market-centric parasites, everything would absolutely be via subscription, metered, or paywalled. That's their entire strategy. That's their whole goal.

If not for elements of egalitarian collectivism in these services all that technology you claim to love would be inaccessible to many people; possibly even most people. That's the opposite of a model you seem to be promoting.

Don't fear the people, brah.
Fear the systems and forces that want to control and exploit the people.
Those are your real enemies.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
According to the U.S. Merchant Marine Academy, China has over 5,500 ocean freighters, while the U.S. has 80

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I only had them once before that…

I was on the Mazatlan for my brothers wedding. My dad and I walked into a pharmacy to get shampoo and conditioner because the resort had the wash everything and then some kind… and he realized they sold pharm meds over the counter.

My dad crashed one of his porches going over a cliff in Malibu street racing when he was 17. He almost died, but surfing keeps your upper body in excellent shape from paddling out and he was able by the grace of god to pull himself out of that canyon. He was in a body cast for 6 months and claimed this is what they gave him.

His eyes lit up like the 4th of July. We did a cheers with our pulls in the jacuzzi of the hotel and chased it down with margaritas. His was virgin because the pot head/adrenaline junkie was “sober” by then lol

We didn’t have dinosaurs crawling around the pool like FL tho! Hahahah

I still think about that poor little lizard that jumped to his death from that 3rd floor I lived on all because I walked past him.

I heard the splat and everything. So sad.

I wasn't gonna bother him.....he suicided for no reason :*(

And I always thought I was dramatic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In my experience that was always an anomaly and often restricted to sending someone a pizza C.O.D. or leaving a voicemail on their phone. The other more serious stuff was generally a problem associated with certain *people*, not the sites themselves.

I got condoms, lube and baby formula lol

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I've received letters via snail mail and this unrequested framed art:

asYPnVF.jpg

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
During the 15 minutes I spent as a member at TVH on Peaches request to troll HFB, someone there made an alt account directed at me based on vague things I'd shared online over the years , probably one of the "PI" collecting homosexuals I suspect, who knows it may have Bigly Piles first attempts at seducing me. C'est la guerre.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gather ‘round boys and girls, I’d like y’all’s input on this little fiasco that happened last night. Alright, so I have a chicken wing/sports bar in walking distance from me so I can stagger home. I talk to any and everyone at the bar: young, old, male, female – I’m a pretty interesting, funny, good-looking, well-dressed guy.

So last night I go there to meet one of my friends who happens to be a waitress at a titty bar so she dresses hot. We chop it up for a while drinking and laughing etc. The place is about to close and I’m gonna drive her to work. Before we go, we both go to our respective bathrooms to piss before exiting the establishment.

The bartender sees us walk towards the bathrooms side-by-side. A few seconds later he comes to check on us. I didn’t bother to lock the male bathroom door because I don’t give a fuck if anyone comes in while I’m pissing or doing a bump in the mirror, I’m SSS. She naturally locked the women’s bathroom door.

While I’m letting the alcohol flow, I hear a loud knock and someone saying loudly “Hey! We don’t do that stuff here!”. I walk out, she’s not too far behind me and asks me if I was the person knocking for unknown reasons. It was the bartender who noticed that only one door was locked and assumed we went into one together to smash.

She flips out. Saying how insulted she felt by basically being called a whore in front of the rest regulars there, and staff getting off work and having drinks at the bar. She’s all shook up about that shit because that’ll be the new gossip going around the place.

So ladies, do you think she was just bein’ all drama momma, or do you approve of her making a small scene about it once we deduced what happened and know the bartender was being a faggot with that bullshit. She’s gonna tell the manager about it because she really does feel publicly insulted, I couldn’t care less.

What do you women think about that situation? From her perspective, of course, not mine…

SSS
- @cw_, @Murdy, @Lily

Of course you couldn't care less. You're a man. Women are the ones who are judged, gossiped about and scorned for anything sexual, while men are congratulated.

The bartender is an ass. WTF didn't he open your door, the dick? Because he wanted to catch and scorn the woman.