Not sure where to put this thred

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Gather ‘round boys and girls, I’d like y’all’s input on this little fiasco that happened last night. Alright, so I have a chicken wing/sports bar in walking distance from me so I can stagger home. I talk to any and everyone at the bar: young, old, male, female – I’m a pretty interesting, funny, good-looking, well-dressed guy.

So last night I go there to meet one of my friends who happens to be a waitress at a titty bar so she dresses hot. We chop it up for a while drinking and laughing etc. The place is about to close and I’m gonna drive her to work. Before we go, we both go to our respective bathrooms to piss before exiting the establishment.

The bartender sees us walk towards the bathrooms side-by-side. A few seconds later he comes to check on us. I didn’t bother to lock the male bathroom door because I don’t give a fuck if anyone comes in while I’m pissing or doing a bump in the mirror, I’m SSS. She naturally locked the women’s bathroom door.

While I’m letting the alcohol flow, I hear a loud knock and someone saying loudly “Hey! We don’t do that stuff here!”. I walk out, she’s not too far behind me and asks me if I was the person knocking for unknown reasons. It was the bartender who noticed that only one door was locked and assumed we went into one together to smash.

She flips out. Saying how insulted she felt by basically being called a whore in front of the rest regulars there, and staff getting off work and having drinks at the bar. She’s all shook up about that shit because that’ll be the new gossip going around the place.

So ladies, do you think she was just bein’ all drama momma, or do you approve of her making a small scene about it once we deduced what happened and know the bartender was being a faggot with that bullshit. She’s gonna tell the manager about it because she really does feel publicly insulted, I couldn’t care less.

What do you women think about that situation? From her perspective, of course, not mine…

SSS
- @cw_, @Murdy, @Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been thinking about this story. Considering the context, a bar, I think she did the best she could. That gossipy motherfucking bartender needed to be put in his place.

She doesn't need random fucktards messing with her the next time she comes back based on made up bullshit.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m guessing way more people are doing coke this way and he doesn’t want to have the cops come down on his establishment…

But it’s still a dick move to call it out like that.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
She doesn't need random fucktards messing with her the next time she comes back based on made up bullshit.

Nothing was made up, the bartender just saw us go back to the bathrooms together before he walked back there to check on us, (?) then noticing that only one of the doors was locked. My pimp hand is strong, and she's sorta hot and was drunk so he thought he was being an Agent of Lame. He was. She's seriously offended, and I'm here to see what you gals may even do about it...

SSS
- It helped my reputation.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
for a dude drinking so much you sure remember so many details.

this shit is too detailed. if you were ever drunk in your life.. you'd forget at least a 3rd of this shit but no not you lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing was made up, the bartender just saw us go back to the bathrooms together before he walked back there to check on us, (?) then noticing that only one of the doors was locked. My pimp hand is strong, and she's sorta hot and was drunk so he thought he was being an Agent of Lame. He was. She's seriously offended, and I'm here to see what you gals may even do about it...

SSS

Well, it is made up by him if it never happened. He speculated and was wrong, he made it up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS

It helps your reputation because we live in a fucked up realty where men and women aren’t treated equally.

I would have slapped him across the face for insinuating that I would fuck in a public bathroom of all places… seriously?!?!? Ewww. Yuck. Gross. *barfs in my mouth a little*

I would have clubbed you over the head before I dragged you back to my cave to enslave you for the evening, but that’s just me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It helps your reputation because we live in a fucked up realty where men and women aren’t treated equally.

I would have slapped him across the face for insinuating that I would fuck in a public bathroom of all places… seriously?!?!? Ewww. Yuck. Gross. *barfs in my mouth a little*

I would have clubbed you over the head before I dragged you back to my cave to enslave you for the evening, but that’s just me.

I'm with you. Fucking in the shitter? Yeah, no thanks.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I'm with you. Fucking in the shitter? Yeah, no thanks.

Kang told us all about how he and Dove made sweet love in a Starbuck's bathroom, and that he intentionally filled up her tank, the dumbass. I'm sure she loved walking out to the car and sitting down in thick soup.

I always always pull out and hop up to their mouths/faces. If they frown and turn their melons sideways I turn into a Panteen salesman and enrich their sweaty hair...

SSS
- Duckers are true well-trained vets.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Kang told us all about how he and Dove made sweet love in a Starbuck's bathroom, and that he intentionally filled up her tank, the dumbass. I'm sure she loved walking out to the car and sitting down in thick soup.

I always always pull out and hop up to their mouths/faces. If they frown and turn their melons sideways I turn into a Panteen salesman and enrich their sweaty hair...

SSS

I was horrified when Kang told that story….

More horrified when she showed pics of the empty house on an elderly tax hold the family owned since the 1970s and confirmed she still took her clothes off and fucked on that sheetless mattress…. ****BARFS****

But the biggest :LOL:came when I found out that he tried to dodge her unannounced visit all together :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Intuition is something teh Kang should learn to listen to more… otherwise, I truly enjoy the energy he brings and his charisma!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

SSS
You're not doing it right. Love means togetherness.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Skipping by several comments, my initial reaction was that both parties over reacted, ie the bartender could have been a little more discrete in enforcing the employees not having sex with customers on the job policy and the young lady might have over reacted to the situation on her own. I mean you two were not at the Symphony or attending a funeral you were both partiers in a party hard bar, ffs.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe the bartender knows SSS too well and hot girl knows SSS is a creep too.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Gather ‘round boys and girls, I’d like y’all’s input on this little fiasco that happened last night. Alright, so I have a chicken wing/sports bar in walking distance from me so I can stagger home. I talk to any and everyone at the bar: young, old, male, female – I’m a pretty interesting, funny, good-looking, well-dressed guy.

So last night I go there to meet one of my friends who happens to be a waitress at a titty bar so she dresses hot. We chop it up for a while drinking and laughing etc. The place is about to close and I’m gonna drive her to work. Before we go, we both go to our respective bathrooms to piss before exiting the establishment.

The bartender sees us walk towards the bathrooms side-by-side. A few seconds later he comes to check on us. I didn’t bother to lock the male bathroom door because I don’t give a fuck if anyone comes in while I’m pissing or doing a bump in the mirror, I’m SSS. She naturally locked the women’s bathroom door.

While I’m letting the alcohol flow, I hear a loud knock and someone saying loudly “Hey! We don’t do that stuff here!”. I walk out, she’s not too far behind me and asks me if I was the person knocking for unknown reasons. It was the bartender who noticed that only one door was locked and assumed we went into one together to smash.

She flips out. Saying how insulted she felt by basically being called a whore in front of the rest regulars there, and staff getting off work and having drinks at the bar. She’s all shook up about that shit because that’ll be the new gossip going around the place.

So ladies, do you think she was just bein’ all drama momma, or do you approve of her making a small scene about it once we deduced what happened and know the bartender was being a faggot with that bullshit. She’s gonna tell the manager about it because she really does feel publicly insulted, I couldn’t care less.

What do you women think about that situation? From her perspective, of course, not mine…

SSS
- @cw_, @Murdy, @Lily

It is probably because the last three times she was at the bar, she actually did fuck some dudes in the restroom and the bartender just assumed...."Here we go again!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SSS

I did NOT have intercourse with him in any public bathroom.

That was a fucking joke.

I DID blow him in a hotel. He lasted 2.5 minutes and felt VERY self conscious so I bought him a sandwich, told him it was okay and gave him permission to talk whatever shit he wanted on his podcast.

He then fell madly in love and lost whatever was left of his mind.

That was pretty much it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was horrified when Kang told that story….

More horrified when she showed pics of the empty house on an elderly tax hold the family owned since the 1970s and confirmed she still took her clothes off and fucked on that sheetless mattress…. ****BARFS****

But the biggest :LOL:came when I found out that he tried to dodge her unannounced visit all together :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Intuition is something teh Kang should learn to listen to more… otherwise, I truly enjoy the energy he brings and his charisma!

You try way too hard, Murd.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
I did NOT have intercourse with him in any public bathroom.

That was a fucking joke.

I DID blow him in a hotel. He lasted 2.5 minutes and felt VERY self conscious so I bought him a sandwich, told him it was okay and gave him permission to talk whatever shit he wanted on his podcast.

He then fell madly in love and lost whatever was left of his mind.

That was pretty much it.
Poofter says this is all bullshit. You tend to post mostly bullshit. So..?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But you didn't deny it. You know you did him on the filthy mattress. Stop lying.

Do I NEED to deny it?

This is at least the 100th time she has gone off about this.

She knows she's full of absolute shit.

If other people want to believe someone was willing to bang Poofer in some public restroom or on his gross mattress? Sure. You guys want to believe I did that? Or pretend you believe it (because no one with a brain actually believes this....do I struggle finding dick if I want dick? Do you guys honestly believe I'd be so hard up for dick or male attention that I'd like a manic slob rail me on a filthy mattress in Chicago?! Yeah okay, sure thing lol)

What gets me is a woman who drove to another state while still married to get pounded by High Flyin Bryan....behind their spouses backs....is taking the role of slut shamer. This is a woman who would rail Poofer in a public bathroom and then come start a thread writing about it. Another white trash erotic story to share.

She isn't mad about me fucking Poofer in a public bathroom. She knows damn well that didn't happen. She's mad SHE didn't.