Not sure where to put this thred

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poofter says this is all bullshit. You tend to post mostly bullshit. So..?
Poofer also said the local news was interviewing him over pictures of mine he ended up with and that he was a social media hero.

Poofer also said the 24 year old girlfriend he bought a 600 dollar coach bag for got stuck in the middle of a bar fight like a tiny ping pong ball, ended up internally decapitated and that he held her spinal cord together while getting her the ER and that he saved her life and was a hero and everyone clapped and her dad cried. And she died a week later.

He also said that he doesn't drive because he traumatized from accidently driving a car right through the wall of a fast food restaurant and how he still doesn't know if he killed anyone.

He also said that me and his baby momma were plotting to have him assassinated and that "hippa agents" had him in a protective program as he was a "federal witness".

It is heart warming to see him get support from the local cat abuser and p e d o projector.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do I NEED to deny it?

This is at least the 100th time she has gone off about this.

She knows she's full of absolute shit.

If other people want to believe someone was willing to bang Poofer in some public restroom or on his gross mattress? Sure. You guys want to believe I did that? Or pretend you believe it (because no one with a brain actually believes this....do I struggle finding dick if I want dick? Do you guys honestly believe I'd be so hard up for dick or male attention that I'd like a manic slob rail me on a filthy mattress in Chicago?! Yeah okay, sure thing lol)

What gets me is a woman who drove to another state while still married to get pounded by High Flyin Bryan....behind their spouses backs....is taking the role of slut shamer. This is a woman who would rail Poofer in a public bathroom and then come start a thread writing about it. Another white trash erotic story to share.

She isn't mad about me fucking Poofer in a public bathroom. She knows damn well that didn't happen. She's mad SHE didn't.

That's a lot of crazy. You posted a lot of things about your "fling" and went along with what he was saying at the time.

I think you lost credibility. No one can stop the spin. Least of all you.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
Poofer also said the local news was interviewing him over pictures of mine he ended up with and that he was a social media hero.

Poofer also said the 24 year old girlfriend he bought a 600 dollar coach bag for got stuck in the middle of a bar fight like a tiny ping pong ball, ended up internally decapitated and that he held her spinal cord together while getting her the ER and that he saved her life and was a hero and everyone clapped and her dad cried. And she died a week later.

He also said that he doesn't drive because he traumatized from accidently driving a car right through the wall of a fast food restaurant and how he still doesn't know if he killed anyone.

He also said that me and his baby momma were plotting to have him assassinated and that "hippa agents" had him in a protective program as he was a "federal witness".

It is heart warming to see him get support from the local cat abuser and p e d o projector.
Bitch, what? back off and leave me out of your obsession with this man. He is hot and all but damn you got it so bad for him and rather sick twisted kinda love. I don't want or need your drama. Also too I posted pics of myself and I am hotter than you ever have been even though you an ugly ass ho. I make more money than you and your man combined has ever made. Over 300 subscribers now BITCH. I could have your man any time and dump his ass even quicker after I got all his money off him. Don't start your shit with me or I will fuck you up more than I did Godzilla

Oh did I say.. I'm hotter than you? well know you BITCH.

No One

Factory Bastard

Yes I do miss that stupid podcast.

Even though I never got my mug.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove isn't a high classy, ladylike kind of chic that is why you can count on her being honest as there is no pretence to maintain. Unlike some of the aging Heffers on here who's fat girl angle picture would have to be a satellite photo. Pufferfish is a compulsive bullshitter that much is obvious just reading his posts, in fact its his best talent if not his only one.

That is my pennies worth goddamnit!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh geez battle of who is prettier??? How old are we people??? This isn't1990 cuz I'd win lol. Gtfo

Unfortunately, the who is hotter battle is almost exclusively fought by @The Countess. Of course, she's an attractive woman.

However, it has nothing to do with a forum. It's all internalized misogyny.

I'm constantly attacked for what I look like. I will tell you with utmost confidence, that I have done just fine with the opposite sex.

More often than anyone would believe, it's been men that are far better looking than anyone I've seen on these forums.

Actually, back in the day, I sent one to Dove when we were discussing men we've been involved with. She'd never share that though. It wouldn't suit the narrative.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, the who is hotter battle is almost exclusively fought by @The Countess. Of course, she's an attractive woman.

I'm constantly attacked for what I look like. I will tell you with utmost confidence, that I have done just fine with the opposite sex.

More often than anyone would believe, it's been men that are far better looking than anyone I've seen on these forums.

Actually, back in the day, I sent one to Dove when we were discussing men we've been involved with. She'd never share that though. It wouldn't suit the narrative.
I believe it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe it!

Psst...do you know that some men actually like women? They want a woman with a brain and a sense of humor, that can carry a conversation and who brings something to the table beyond the obvious tits and ass. That can banter and flirt with the best of them?

That my dear, is what I'm good at. Only, I don't do it at a forum. I'm not here to pick up men. I have one.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alive and pretty in 1990? Yikes! you must be hitting 70-80 by now so basically dead. GTFO the net and die now. Your family too
Haha it was a joke stupid but since I turned 50 it feels like a blow. They say I'll get over it soon. It's taking a lot longer than I anticipated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Haha it was a joke stupid but since I turned 50 it feels like a blow. They say I'll get over it soon. It's taking a lot longer than I anticipated.

You are just getting to the best years in life. Where you don't have to ever think about making a baby anymore. That's when things really can be interesting...*waggles eyebrows*

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's a lot of crazy. You posted a lot of things about your "fling" and went along with what he was saying at the time.

I think you lost credibility. No one can stop the spin. Least of all you.

I don't remember half of what I posted but it was SUPPOSED to be entertaining.

I went along with his rants up until I didn't. I'm not trying to gain credibility when I log on to these boards.....come on, Lily.

Do you guys really think Poofer is so desirable a woman is gonna drop trou right in a public bathroom to get railed by that?

Listen even if.....his gut sticks out father than his penis so the mechanics of that alone would be mind boggling. And THAT is the truth lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't remember half of what I posted but it was SUPPOSED to be entertaining.

I went along with his rants up until I didn't. I'm not trying to gain credibility when I log on to these boards.....come on, Lily.

Do you guys really think Poofer is so desirable a woman is gonna drop trou right in a public bathroom to get railed by that?

Listen even if.....his gut sticks out father than his penis so the mechanics of that alone would be mind boggling. And THAT is the truth lol

No, I don't find him appealing as a "romantic" interest. But, I wouldn't have gone out with him to begin with.

He's a guy that, if he were tending bar, I would have a few laughs with while I was having a drink and talking at the bar to people.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
his gut sticks out father than his penis so the mechanics of that alone would be mind boggling.

Freudian Slip?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I wouldn't share it because I don't have consent to do that and it's not mine to share, Lily.

I don't care about narratives.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
his gut sticks out father than his penis so the mechanics of that alone would be mind boggling.

Freudian Slip?

Oh no I've definately seen him pantsless.

I've been known for my charity. (And my talent for self destruction)

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldn't share it because I don't have consent to do that and it's not mine to share, Lily.

I don't care about narratives.

You have shared things from text before and without consent.

Well, nevertheless, at least you acknowledge that I did send you that pic of my romantic interest at that time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, I don't find him appealing as a "romantic" interest. But, I wouldn't have gone out with him to begin with.

He's a guy that, if he were tending bar, I would have a few laughs with while I was having a drink and talking at the bar to people.
There do exist men that I probably would rail in a public restroom.

But I'm talking Jensen Ackles. Not King Martini lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have shared things from text before and without consent.

Well, nevertheless, at least you acknowledge that I did send you that pic of my romantic interest at that time.

Sure. Not yours, though.

And people who have shared things about others first.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
So, what part of ppls looks like baldness or ginourmousness or other references to users looks have to do with forums? Perhaps you shouldn't throw stones?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure. Not yours, though.

And people who have shared things about others first.

I accept that.

I'll be honest, I know things I've discussed things with you and @The Countess's have been used to troll me online. I'll call your versions uhm, "reinterpreted", but I've read them with my own eyes.

I've even seen others use them, so I know they've travelled more widely than I shared.