• No

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • I’m too ugly to find a date anywhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leaker, if you want some real laughs, ask Murdock to tell you stories of how she actually used trolls forums to meet men.

Its gonna be a long rant about Farmer and Bryan and all the ways why that's not skanky or slutty compared to stuff I have done. Even though it's actually objectively worse.

Somehow I became the whole slut scale :D

Apparently she thinks she can re-write history and convince people that playing childish head-games with her ex-husband was the embarrassing stuff.

She is mental.

I genuinely think shes delusional about herself.

With her history with men on these boards and going after ME to slut shame me? That takes some delusional audacity and its second hand embarrassing.

I could have roasted her SO BAD. But I'm not really a misogynist, slut shaming person. I think women get an unfair level of scrunity and judgement when it comes to flings and sexual behaviour.

Its fucking stunning though how some people just expect to go unjudged and given a pass when someone does something similar to shit theyve done for years and done in much worse ways lol.

Trying to wiggle out of that level of one sided hypocrisy is never gonna happen. Self hatred must be exhausting. Lulz.

The history rewrites are nonstop with that one. She will rewrite friendships and relationships she wasnt even in.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leaker, if you want some real laughs, ask Murdock to tell you stories of how she actually used trolls forums to meet men.

Its gonna be a long rant about Farmer and Bryan and all the ways why that's not skanky or slutty compared to stuff I have done. Even though it's actually objectively worse.

actually, this time I was going to talk about that time you ate my pussy and your boyfriend watched…

Holee fuck! She's a tortillera too?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

actually, this time I was going to talk about that time you ate my pussy and your boyfriend watched…

Holee fuck! She's a tortillera too?

she is a full blown lesbian… her lover died of a heroin overdose… or maybe it was the flesh eating bacteria… who knows with that one

but she was my first female experience… she will be screaming my name in slander since I cut her off and she found out I’m loaded for the remainder of her existence now

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

:LOL3:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Can we find out who voted yes? I wanna laugh at them.

Who cares about a vote?

Look at the track record of people like Murdock and flea.

flea took some dude from the forums balls deep while her husband was in prison. Murdock's stories are way worse.

I would tell you to post proof but we all know you’re full of shit, Sandusky. I’ve never met anyone from these forums offline. Stfu

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Imma head on out now…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

:LOL3:

On a scale of Dovey to Dovey......exactly how big of a whore are you?

There is no wrong answer lol.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I would tell you to post proof but we all know

That I do not save posts from 10 years ago....?

Hahahahaha!!!!

You fuckin' idiot.

That long haired reject that worked as a sound engineer or something in Canada and you were quite an item.

He broke your heart.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha!!!!

You fuckin' idiot.

That long haired reject that worked as a sound engineer or something in Canada and you were quite an item.

He broke your heart.

We talked ONLINE, you bigger fucking IDIOT. I swear, you’re about one stupid motherfucker.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
flea is trying to figure out how to make her online romance less embarrassing.

This thread is kinda backfiring on the dumb fucker.

Haha!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's never a good idea to get involved with forum posters in person. I have seen it go ugly more than once.

the worst one I’ve seen was when this woman allowed her online fuck buddy to move into her home and read her children bedtime stories…
It's never a good idea to get involved with forum posters in person. I have seen it go ugly more than once.

I empathize with any person who feels lost/lonely/hopeless in their marriage and seeks out an online Oasis affair to fill that void.

Call me old fashioned, but I just simply cannot sympathize with the grown ass adult who brings someone they just met online home to meet little kids and read them bedtime stories. It’s too much.

DDT

Factory Bastard
the worst one I’ve seen was when this woman allowed her online fuck buddy to move into her home and read her children bedtime stories…

I empathize with any person who feels lost/lonely/hopeless in their marriage and seeks out an online Oasis affair to fill that void.

Call me old fashioned, but I just simply cannot sympathize with the grown ass adult who brings someone they just met online home to meet little kids and read them bedtime stories. It’s too much.
Years ago a female poster flew halfway around the world to meet a male poster. We warned her about doing this, but she did it anyways. He had money, so he paid for it all anyhow. Bought her an expensive ring and other shit.

Of course the relationship only lasted a nanosecond before she broke it off, and he flipped his shit. So in return she posted all their private emails on the board, which included such wonderful subject matter like how he was going to fuck her 12 year old daughter in the ass for revenge for her leaving, shit like that.

I found it comical, but others obviously did not, especially the two that met. It was a hassle for the board for weeks too, having to constantly clean up all the PI they were posting.

It could've all been avoided had they listened.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Years ago a female poster flew halfway around the world to meet a male poster. We warned her about doing this, but she did it anyways. He had money, so he paid for it all anyhow. Bought her an expensive ring and other shit.

Of course the relationship only lasted a nanosecond before she broke it off, and he flipped his shit. So in return she posted all their private emails on the board, which included such wonderful subject matter like how he was going to fuck her 12 year old daughter in the ass for revenge for her leaving, shit like that.

I found it comical, but others obviously did not, especially the two that met. It was a hassle for the board for weeks too, having to constantly clean up all the PI they were posting.

I’m disgusted. I wouldn’t have let him remain on any forum I ran with a comment like that about a 12 yo little girl.

People need to learn how to break-up without bleeding out emotionally and terrorizing the other person and the forum community. *SMH*

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

DDT

Factory Bastard
I’m disgusted. I wouldn’t have let him remain on any forum I ran with a comment like that about a 12 yo little girl.

People need to learn how to break-up without bleeding out emotionally and terrorizing the other person and the forum community. *SMH*
There were varying opinions on how it should be handled, since they were private emails after all, that shouldn't have been posted on the board in the first place, since that went against the forum TOS. But I do agree he could've expressed his frustration a little better in those private communications.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Was your husband there, or were you cheating on him?

sometimes… other times he was having 3somes in Acapulco, Mexico during Canadian spring break

Hahahahaha!!!!

You fuckin' idiot.

He broke your heart.

We talked ONLINE, you bigger fucking IDIOT. I swear, you’re about one stupid motherfucker.

The Howler?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only thing that can be done with a psycho is to ghost them. Just never respond again. I've had to do that a timr or two myself.

They'll make up shit, say shit, beg, scream, cry...it doesn't matter. GHOSTING is the only way to go.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Dude meets The Leaker.

Tells everyone that she is a fat retard who smells bad.

The Leaker: "He is Ghosted!!"

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

There were varying opinions on how it should be handled, since they were private emails after all, that shouldn't have been posted on the board in the first place, since that went against the forum TOS. But I do agree he could've expressed his frustration a little better in those private communications.

Posting any private messaging is TACKY af.

But you can’t take away the fact that the man still wrote it. The damage is done.